Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 742

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

  1. #561
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Osnabruck - Germany
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 41 Times in 30 Posts

    @ scheidenreich --- >>> Das ist ja sehr nett anzusehen :-) //// Great work miss

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilalaune For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2009-11-04)

  3. #562
    Hi :-)

    here is the theme complete with Gruppled.

    But the shadow is on Lockinfo, since the latest update.

    Regards Simone
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    byron686 (2009-11-06), Lilalaune (2009-11-04), live2hit01 (2009-11-09), Silenus (2009-11-04)

  5. #563
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Doral Florida.
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Thanks a lot.

  6. #564
    thank alot to everybody on here....i got pieces from all of the posted theme and made my own combination..now i love my phone...


  7. #565
    i have been working on this theme for a few hours today trying to solve a problem i am having.... i am setting up the theme so that it is all in one theme folder AND so that there isnt a dedicated wallpaper file. I would like to be bale to swap backgrounds on the fly without having to modify the theme using user background and then just setting one in my settings.

    I have this working mostly however when i respring my weather widget is behind my widget.png file from ivillain.. i cant get it to be on top of ivillain.. by using the widget.png as the background shading i can allow it to sit over the user wallpaper and under the clock widget itself but it for some reason is sitting over my weather widget. Because it is a transparency you can see the clock but it is dimmed out from the transparency.

    any help is greatly appreciated.

  8. #566
    Hi Guys,

    I have a new problem. The Date isn't changing anymore. I have to respring every day that I get the actual date.

    Any Ideas?

    Rg Mario

  9. #567
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    here is my full theme of ivillain, im not great at html but im good enough to splice work together.

    this combines ivillain with sauriks html to fade the background between 2 images, an htc lockscreen that meshs nicely with the theme clock.

    the left button is now assigned to orbit, and the right to one of the categories folders (A_categories-icon_apps.png)

    the weather widget is from iBNweather.


    all i did was lower the widget change the icons and small html stuff to tweak it to my prefrences, full credit go's to origional creaters of the respective themes.

    unzip and ssh each folder into your winterboard themes.

    ofcourse change your zip in ibnweather to your own (config.js file)

    Download- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service




  10. #568
    After a lot of snooping and modding of other's themes, I've finally put together something i'm happy with. thanks everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wewe.jpg   -qaaaa.jpg  
    Running:
    iPhone 4 4.0 Jailbreakme
    iPad Wifi 3.2 jailbreakme
    AT&T

  11. #569
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousSVT View Post
    i have been working on this theme for a few hours today trying to solve a problem i am having.... i am setting up the theme so that it is all in one theme folder AND so that there isnt a dedicated wallpaper file. I would like to be bale to swap backgrounds on the fly without having to modify the theme using user background and then just setting one in my settings.

    I have this working mostly however when i respring my weather widget is behind my widget.png file from ivillain.. i cant get it to be on top of ivillain.. by using the widget.png as the background shading i can allow it to sit over the user wallpaper and under the clock widget itself but it for some reason is sitting over my weather widget. Because it is a transparency you can see the clock but it is dimmed out from the transparency.

    any help is greatly appreciated.


    i was having this problem... with my above posted theme, i turned weater.widget off, and used ibnweather, then placed this on top of everything, solving the problem. just had to editit the position of the widget.

    if u download my zip above u can pull ibnweather from it, and the widget is already edited to sit as it does in my screenshots.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to xmanix For This Useful Post:

    VenomousSVT (2010-01-19)

  13. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by MMSiphone View Post
    After a lot of snooping and modding of other's themes, I've finally put together something i'm happy with. thanks everyone.
    Anyway of possibly uploading your theme
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

  14. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheidenreich View Post
    Hi :-)

    here is the theme complete with Gruppled.

    But the shadow is on Lockinfo, since the latest update.

    Regards Simone
    I like the palm pre tap to unlock, but I can't get it to actually work when i just tap. I still have to slide over the button. Any help on how to make it work with an actual tap would be much appreciate. Thanks!

  15. #572
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    could someone mod this theme with this one and make it look awesome. because this isnt that awesome. heres this one. im not awesome on themes so could someon mod it

    HTC Hero[S] - iPhone Forum

  16. #573

  17. #574
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    Haha I know macciti sucks but that's actually a good theme

  18. #575
    not really. the creator did very little. They got some screenshots and then cropped off the widgets.

    AMAZING.

  19. #576
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Changed the theme around to get a better effect for myself. one theme, now 4 fading/transitioning wallpapers. Everything for this layout i found through modmyi and tweaked to suit this theme. its late so im just uploading the pic's. but if anyone wants it let me know and i'll post it tomorrow. ( btw in the pic's the bottom left "softkey" is assigned for orbit, and the right one to a categories folder.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0086.png   -img_0087.png   -img_0088.png   -img_0089.png  
    Last edited by xmanix; 2009-11-09 at 06:45 AM.

  20. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by xmanix View Post
    Changed the theme around to get a better effect for myself. one theme, now 4 fading/transitioning wallpapers. Everything for this layout i found through modmyi and tweaked to suit this theme. its late so im just uploading the pic's. but if anyone wants it let me know and i'll post it tomorrow. ( btw in the pic's the bottom left "softkey" is assigned for orbit, and the right one to a categories folder.)
    Please do. I'm really interested in your dock and rotating wallpapers. Are the blanks for the far left and right dock images available so that I can make Safari and iPod icons? A five icon dock is the last thing I need to complete my theme.

  21. #578
    Any Ideas when the Date isn't changing on the home screen??

  22. #579
    not able to see the weather stuff

    anyways.. undoubtedly the most awaited theme release
    Last edited by astalavistadear; 2009-11-09 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. #580
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    will post the theme later for all got to get to work for now!

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •