Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

@ scheidenreich --- >>> Das ist ja sehr nett anzusehen :-) //// Great work miss

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilalaune For This Useful Post:

Mone (2009-11-04)

Hi :-)

here is the theme complete with Gruppled.

But the shadow is on Lockinfo, since the latest update.

Regards Simone
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-11-06), Lilalaune (2009-11-04), live2hit01 (2009-11-09), Silenus (2009-11-04)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks a lot.

thank alot to everybody on here....i got pieces from all of the posted theme and made my own combination..now i love my phone...

i have been working on this theme for a few hours today trying to solve a problem i am having.... i am setting up the theme so that it is all in one theme folder AND so that there isnt a dedicated wallpaper file. I would like to be bale to swap backgrounds on the fly without having to modify the theme using user background and then just setting one in my settings.

I have this working mostly however when i respring my weather widget is behind my widget.png file from ivillain.. i cant get it to be on top of ivillain.. by using the widget.png as the background shading i can allow it to sit over the user wallpaper and under the clock widget itself but it for some reason is sitting over my weather widget. Because it is a transparency you can see the clock but it is dimmed out from the transparency.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Guys,

I have a new problem. The Date isn't changing anymore. I have to respring every day that I get the actual date.

Any Ideas?

Rg Mario

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

here is my full theme of ivillain, im not great at html but im good enough to splice work together.

this combines ivillain with sauriks html to fade the background between 2 images, an htc lockscreen that meshs nicely with the theme clock.

the left button is now assigned to orbit, and the right to one of the categories folders (A_categories-icon_apps.png)

the weather widget is from iBNweather.

all i did was lower the widget change the icons and small html stuff to tweak it to my prefrences, full credit go's to origional creaters of the respective themes.

unzip and ssh each folder into your winterboard themes.

ofcourse change your zip in ibnweather to your own (config.js file)

Download- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

After a lot of snooping and modding of other's themes, I've finally put together something i'm happy with. thanks everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wewe.jpg   -qaaaa.jpg  
    Running:
    iPhone 4 4.0 Jailbreakme
    iPad Wifi 3.2 jailbreakme
    AT&T

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousSVT View Post
    i have been working on this theme for a few hours today trying to solve a problem i am having.... i am setting up the theme so that it is all in one theme folder AND so that there isnt a dedicated wallpaper file. I would like to be bale to swap backgrounds on the fly without having to modify the theme using user background and then just setting one in my settings.

I have this working mostly however when i respring my weather widget is behind my widget.png file from ivillain.. i cant get it to be on top of ivillain.. by using the widget.png as the background shading i can allow it to sit over the user wallpaper and under the clock widget itself but it for some reason is sitting over my weather widget. Because it is a transparency you can see the clock but it is dimmed out from the transparency.

any help is greatly appreciated.

i was having this problem... with my above posted theme, i turned weater.widget off, and used ibnweather, then placed this on top of everything, solving the problem. just had to editit the position of the widget.

if u download my zip above u can pull ibnweather from it, and the widget is already edited to sit as it does in my screenshots.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xmanix For This Useful Post:

VenomousSVT (2010-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by MMSiphone View Post
    After a lot of snooping and modding of other's themes, I've finally put together something i'm happy with. thanks everyone.
    Anyway of possibly uploading your theme
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

Quote Originally Posted by Sheidenreich View Post
    Hi :-)

here is the theme complete with Gruppled.

But the shadow is on Lockinfo, since the latest update.

Regards Simone
    I like the palm pre tap to unlock, but I can't get it to actually work when i just tap. I still have to slide over the button. Any help on how to make it work with an actual tap would be much appreciate. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

could someone mod this theme with this one and make it look awesome. because this isnt that awesome. heres this one. im not awesome on themes so could someon mod it

HTC Hero[S] - iPhone Forum

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Haha I know macciti sucks but that's actually a good theme

not really. the creator did very little. They got some screenshots and then cropped off the widgets.

AMAZING.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Changed the theme around to get a better effect for myself. one theme, now 4 fading/transitioning wallpapers. Everything for this layout i found through modmyi and tweaked to suit this theme. its late so im just uploading the pic's. but if anyone wants it let me know and i'll post it tomorrow. ( btw in the pic's the bottom left "softkey" is assigned for orbit, and the right one to a categories folder.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0086.png   -img_0087.png   -img_0088.png   -img_0089.png  
    Last edited by xmanix; 2009-11-09 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xmanix View Post
    Changed the theme around to get a better effect for myself. one theme, now 4 fading/transitioning wallpapers. Everything for this layout i found through modmyi and tweaked to suit this theme. its late so im just uploading the pic's. but if anyone wants it let me know and i'll post it tomorrow. ( btw in the pic's the bottom left "softkey" is assigned for orbit, and the right one to a categories folder.)
    Please do. I'm really interested in your dock and rotating wallpapers. Are the blanks for the far left and right dock images available so that I can make Safari and iPod icons? A five icon dock is the last thing I need to complete my theme.

Any Ideas when the Date isn't changing on the home screen??

not able to see the weather stuff

anyways.. undoubtedly the most awaited theme release
    Last edited by astalavistadear; 2009-11-09 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

will post the theme later for all got to get to work for now!

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast