Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

@2manyphones

Thanx a million, it works perfect now

Default here is my "version" of this theme
    first i like to say this is a work in progress...

on the homescreen i made a transparent clock icon so i can open the clock app from the widget, kind of stupid..i will do the same thing with the calendar, but i havent desided where i want it yet.

as you see i dont have any background (yet), but im creating crazy here..lol

and just when you think you are done, then its time for creating icon similar to the homescreen ones.

the idea to this theme im doing come from HomeHD and this iVillian... so thank you to both creators, awesome work.

what do you think of mine so far?

/valle

a little sidenotes, i have five icon springboard, supreme preferences 3.0, springjumps, iBlank installed in order to make this theme work as i want it to..

if you dont know, there is a app called cycorder that allow you to film on regular 3G ( the icon to the right on homescreen)

@iphonerazzi -- I just edited the lockbackground.png in the theme. SSH into ur theme folders and Just replace it with whatever image u want. I just added my name to the Android lockscreen u can find on google. Just make sure when u replace the image its spelled exactly "LockBackground.png"

Those were some pretty old pics. My theme looks a lot different. I have no idea what iZausser is?
    Last edited by Reign528; 2009-10-19 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
    Oops! Sorry about that.

Flip Lockscreen.theme.zip - Windows Live

That link should work a bit better. Please let me know if it doesn't, and I will get it up somewhere else when I get home from work.
    TooSlo or anyone who has downloaded this, how exactly would I incorporate this into the ivillian theme? I already downloaded the file and unrared now I can transfer the folders over but where would I put them?
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkrazr-X1 View Post
    TooSlo or anyone who has downloaded this, how exactly would I incorporate this into the ivillian theme? I already downloaded the file and unrared now I can transfer the folders over but where would I put them?
    There is a single folder that you should move over into your themes directory and activate separately from any other themes in Winterboard.

I'll try to post a picture of what I mean when I can get to a better place to upload some pics from my iphone.

just read through all 36 pages, this theme is incredible thanks everyone for all the feedback!

Default Awesome Theme
    Really liking this theme

Thanks

Does anyone still have the original alternate dock icons? I think they were for email and iPod .. I didn't see them, but they used to be at the beginning of this thread.

Green Apple
    Thanks

@2manyphones ..can i have YOUR clock widget files... yours is awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by corzradio View Post
    @2manyphones ..can i have YOUR clock widget files... yours is awesome!!
    It is not entirely my work, so if the person who helped me create it authorizes me posting it I will. For now I replied to your request in the HD2 thread about removing the 0 on the single digit clock hours...

Quote Originally Posted by McPhister View Post
    Does anyone still have the original alternate dock icons? I think they were for email and iPod .. I didn't see them, but they used to be at the beginning of this thread.
    You mean these:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4879238

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    okay, i changed the clock like it was written here to 24 hrs, worked fine, but now i have this crazy time (its halb past midnight)

Can anyone post a correct 24 h clock file?
    hey bluemetal can you post your take on the theme i really like what you've done with the icons thanks
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2manyphones View Post
    nah, there were 2 posted right after this thread came out that fit the overall theme. They were plain white icons on the dark background. I took this theme off for a while and now can't find the icons. Found a screenshot though ..

Last edited by McPhister; 2009-10-28 at 12:39 PM.

Default Help.... pls...
    well i downloaded this nice theme...

i installed it, but i dont understand why i dont get the weather gadgets displayed...

i switched the ivillain in winterboard off, when its off, then it will be displayed the weather gadget, if i turn the ivillain on, then is no longer the weather gadget displayed... what can i do? pls help...

greets
    Constantin

Default help
    where do i click to download this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by panshe08 View Post
    where do i click to download this theme?
    go to the first page of this thread and you can download it! there is a link )

Here is the link:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-ivillain.html
    Last edited by Coby_Boss; 2009-10-29 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Add the link

Quote Originally Posted by Coby_Boss View Post
    well i downloaded this nice theme...

i installed it, but i dont understand why i dont get the weather gadgets displayed...

i switched the ivillain in winterboard off, when its off, then it will be displayed the weather gadget, if i turn the ivillain on, then is no longer the weather gadget displayed... what can i do? pls help...

greets
    Constantin
    Go in Winterboard and make sure the WeaterWidget is above the iVillain theme.

That should do the trick!

-Chris

17. The Following User Says Thank You to abadchris For This Useful Post:

Coby_Boss (2009-10-29)

thx, now it works... but i have now another problem

i am getting the weather data from Yahoo: now the problem is:

they have my city like that: Las Palmas De Gran Canaria/Gando

now this is too long, and the city name goes out of the box ( how can i fix that?

here is an image about that:

Question Get rid of first zero in clock??
    I'm using the modded theme iHero from Jason Calhoun (same flip clock as all the others, and awesome mod btw), and I'm wondering how can I get rid of the first zero in the time???

Also, is there a way to control where the badges are shown on the SB? i.e. the badge for my email in my dock is way over by the phone button in the dock...

Thanks!

Edit:

One more thing... I'm trying to move the city and weather description over to the left to be closer to the edge of the black glass part of the widget - I tried editing this in the twoline.css file (for the city), but it's not working. Below in red is what I tried to add...

#city{

position:absolute;
    font-size: 26px;
    color:#FFCC00;
    text-transform:capitalize;
    font-weight:bold;
    top: 210px;
    left: 16px;
    Last edited by iPhone-Addict; 2009-10-29 at 07:47 PM. Reason: added question

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone-Addict View Post
    I'm using the modded theme iHero from Jason Calhoun (same flip clock as all the others, and awesome mod btw), and I'm wondering how can I get rid of the first zero in the time???

Also, is there a way to control where the badges are shown on the SB? i.e. the badge for my email in my dock is way over by the phone button in the dock...

Thanks!

Edit:

One more thing... I'm trying to move the city and weather description over to the left to be closer to the edge of the black glass part of the widget - I tried editing this in the twoline.css file (for the city), but it's not working. Below in red is what I tried to add...

#city{

position:absolute;
    font-size: 26px;
    color:#FFCC00;
    text-transform:capitalize;
    font-weight:bold;
    top: 210px;
    left: 16px;
    For removing the leading 0, try this post:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5010563

Moving the badges is not an easy thing. There are some posts in other threads (including the HD2 link I posted) that talk about this.

For moving the City and weather take the "left: 16px" and decrease the value. That will move it farther to the left. You can go -XX if you need to, but I don't think you should need to.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manyphones View Post
    For removing the leading 0, try this post:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5010563

Moving the badges is not an easy thing. There are some posts in other threads (including the HD2 link I posted) that talk about this.

For moving the City and weather take the "left: 16px" and decrease the value. That will move it farther to the left. You can go -XX if you need to, but I don't think you should need to.
    Hey, thanks for replying!

That part I posted in red is what I actually added... I had tried to play with the values in the "left:" part of the code, but it hasn't moved at all..

Any ideas??

I followed that post you made to the letter, and the leading zero in the clock is still there. I also added all the new images you included to the private folder where they belong.

Here's exactly what I have at the end of my widget.html

<script type="text/javascript"><!-- start

dgc = new Image();dgc.src = "dgc.gif";
    dgz = new Image();dgz.src = "dgz.gif";
    dgb = new Image();dgb.src = "dgb.gif";

dg0a = new Image();dg0a.src = "dg0a.png";
    dg1a = new Image();dg1a.src = "dg1a.png";
    dg2a = new Image();dg2a.src = "dg2.png";
    dg3a = new Image();dg3a.src = "dg3.png";
    dg4a = new Image();dg4a.src = "dg4.png";
    dg5a = new Image();dg5a.src = "dg5.png";
    dg6a = new Image();dg6a.src = "dg6.png";
    dg7a = new Image();dg7a.src = "dg7.png";
    dg8a = new Image();dg8a.src = "dg8.png";
    dg9a = new Image();dg9a.src = "dg9.png";

dg0p = new Image();dg0p.src = "dg0p.png";
    dg1p = new Image();dg1p.src = "dg1p.png";
    dg2p = new Image();dg2p.src = "dg2.png";
    dg3p = new Image();dg3p.src = "dg3.png";
    dg4p = new Image();dg4p.src = "dg4.png";
    dg5p = new Image();dg5p.src = "dg5.png";
    dg6p = new Image();dg6p.src = "dg6.png";
    dg7p = new Image();dg7p.src = "dg7.png";
    dg8p = new Image();dg8p.src = "dg8.png";
    dg9p = new Image();dg9p.src = "dg9.png";

function dotime(){
    theTime=setTimeout('dotime()',1000);
    d = new Date();
    hr= d.getHours()+100;
    mn= d.getMinutes()+100;
    se= d.getSeconds()+100;
    if(hr==100){hr=112;am_pm='am';}
    else if(hr<112){am_pm='am';}
    else if(hr==112){am_pm='pm';}
    else if(hr>112){am_pm='pm';hr=(hr-12);}
    tot=''+hr+mn+se;

if (se%2==0){document.c.src = 'dgz.gif';}
    else {document.c.src = 'dgc.gif';}
    if(am_pm=='am'){document.hr1.src = 'dg'+tot.substring(1,2)+'a.png';}
    if(am_pm=='pm'){document.hr1.src = 'dg'+tot.substring(1,2)+'p.png';}
    document.hr1.src = 'dg'+tot.substring(1,2)+'.png';
    document.hr2.src = 'dg'+tot.substring(2,3)+'.png';
    document.mn1.src = 'dg'+tot.substring(4,5)+'.png';
    document.mn2.src = 'dg'+tot.substring(5,6)+'.png';
    }

dotime();
    //end -->
    </script>

Ok I think I know what's going on... I think the problem is the original widget already had an AM/PM in the form of just basic text. Can you upload the whole widget file associated with that leading 0 mod?? \

Thanks!
    Last edited by iPhone-Addict; 2009-10-29 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast