Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

iPhone? More like MyPhone onelow99's Avatar
    Thanks

Just like to share my version.

-Wow, i just noticed my flipclock lines don't line up...gotta fix that!
    Last edited by onelow99; 2009-09-23 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onelow99 View Post

Just like to share my version.

-Wow, i just noticed my flipclock lines don't line up...gotta fix that!

Looks cool

Default Lockscreen
    Is it possible for one of you to explain what I need to do in what order so I can use my own lockscreen? I would like a flipping clock with date on it, the pictures I have, but it is messed up richt now standard clock still shows up with date and time, it's a 12hour clock instead of 24 hour and it's in enlish instead of dutch There's a lot to do, hope you can help

Thanx!!

Hi,

I have a problem with my theme. When go to a program like e-mail the status bar colors change. Then I can't read the time.

Any Ideas? Thanks

Last edited by marioth; 2009-09-28 at 04:18 PM.

edit the info.plist

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    edit the info.plist
    is there something it can be changed to so it matches the other info on that status bar? make it change depending on the colour of the status bar?

Well, IDK the EXACT lines, but it has colors like grey, red, blue, orange.

Just make it say transparent.

if its transparent it doesnt show at all!

oh, you wanted it to show?

then put black, or darkgrey

yes but if its black you cant see it on the iVillian theme!

has anyone notice that if you use the flip clock both on the lockscreen and homescreen the battery is running out really quick..

it cant be only me.. cause this is the only "theme" it does it to.. on my phone

e.g. with this theme i can last not even a day.. but with other its 2 days..

anyway.. is it something that can be changed in the .html? maybe its "checking" to much? cause there is lot of coding.. ive seen less code for this typ of actions..

/valle

Quote Originally Posted by steste View Post
    yes but if its black you cant see it on the iVillian theme!
    Well, I didn't care much for the time in my version, so I made it transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessionX View Post
    has anyone notice that if you use the flip clock both on the lockscreen and homescreen the battery is running out really quick..

anyway.. is it something that can be changed in the .html? maybe its "checking" to much? cause there is lot of coding.. ive seen less code for this typ of actions..

/valle
    You're right, the weather Widget/ Clock wreaks havoc on the battery. Alot of people have just the weather, or just the clock, or even an analog clock.

IDK about the intervals of getting data affecting battery. I personally set mine to 1 minute, so I'm up to date, and My battery works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post

IDK about the intervals of getting data affecting battery. I personally set mine to 1 minute, so I'm up to date, and My battery works fine.
    where do you set that?

/valle

Theres a folder called PRIVATE in the weather widget.
    Theres a .js file called CONFIGUREME

and then, use A text editor to open it, and change stuff.

The last line on most of the files changes the intervals, in minutes.

If you have more than 8 lines, then jsut read the file slowly, and you'll find it.

does this support iPhone 3g 3.1 jailbreak? I put the theme in my phone and somehow the "+" "Phone" "dot" are misplaced. =(

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    How can I do this lockScreen?

Thanks

i asked this same question a while back with no response. it was the same way for me; could barely get a full day. with other themes i can easily get 2 full days if not a bit more.
    as much as i love the theme, the fact that i have to be careful what i'm doing so i don't run out of battery is pointless so i stopped using it.
    if somehow the clock/battery only refreshed when you were on the first page that would be great. i think they're constantly updating regardless of what page your on and regardless if you have the phone locked or not.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessionX View Post

/valle

Thanks, I love this theme and the lockscreen info for it. Today I update to the new version of lockscreen info v1.0.74 and the lockscreen is not working anymore. It just show a blank black screen. Did you have the same problem on your after the update? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheidenreich View Post
    So that's that

Download:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

And that's these

Download:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

For Gruppled LockInfo you must also install (Cydia):
    Lockscreen Clock Hide
    Lockscreen Info - Add the Source: http://david.ashman.com/beta/
    StatusNotifier

In Winterboard you not activate "LockInfo".

No, for me it works after the update.
    Do you have anything further activated in Winterboard after the update?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

cloudspear (2009-10-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheidenreich View Post
    No, for me it works after the update.
    Do you have anything further activated in Winterboard after the update?
    Today there were another new version of lockscreen info released. v1.0.75 fixed the problem. It is working again. Thanks

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast