Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 742

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

  1. #441
    can someone please make me a wallpaper?




  2. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by Vissionary View Post
    can someone please make me a wallpaper?
    Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rain.png  

  3. #443

  4. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheidenreich View Post
    My pleasure, nice that you like it :-))) then it was it worth.
    I loved it and it was very worth it! Thanks again! U r awesome!!

  5. #445
    i want mine to be simple so here it is




  6. #446
    I have another idea:

    We create one html File which can be flipped through, or we press a button on the side, which takes us to the different widgets. Similar to Besnath's Multi-HTML Lock Screen, we can have different widgets on 'different pages'

  7. #447
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Valence, France
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    I have another idea:

    We create one html File which can be flipped through, or we press a button on the side, which takes us to the different widgets. Similar to Besnath's Multi-HTML Lock Screen, we can have different widgets on 'different pages'
    hummm .... i don't understand it's impossible without coding in objective C.
    the springboard had differents layers one layer for the wallpaper,one for the widget and one for the icons but the problem is the widget's layer is in the last position so impossible without coding to create a button to switch between widget on the springboard.

  8. #448
    Oh, well then I'll ask my hacker friend to write me one

  9. #449
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rel1215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    does anyone have a double analog clock widget that they'd be willing to share?

  10. #450
    I think x__Whiplash__x had a thread about it...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

    rel1215 (2009-09-09)

  12. #451

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    rel1215 (2009-09-09)

  14. #452
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rel1215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    thanks guys.....got it.

  15. #453
    a few pages back, sheidenriech posted the analog clock...I've been modding it, and I need to know how to change the clock hands....Halp please

  16. #454
    in attachment there is my mod of this theme. I changed the icons and I created an icon for the Clock App. I modified a bit the popup color and the badges color. I also created two icons for the biteSMS app and the iPod app that have to be put in the dock.

    In attachment there are some screens, to download the package click on the following link:

    iHero Thor mod.theme.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0235.png   -img_0236.png   -img_0237.png   -img_0238.png  

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to thor486 For This Useful Post:

    vish4488 (2009-09-11)

  18. #455
    nice... I just got my phone the way I wanted a few days back and WAM I accidentally upgraded to 3.1, forgetting it wipes out cydia and now I have to wait for redsnow.......why me why.. anyone have a flux capacitor?

  19. #456
    I'm still on 2.2.1

    I don't really need 3.0, as we're essentially going to play another 9.95 for the 4.0 update

  20. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    a few pages back, sheidenriech posted the analog clock...I've been modding it, and I need to know how to change the clock hands....Halp please
    Hi Li-ion,

    the clock hands you can edit in Widgets/Clock/Analogue-clock-Skins.js


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    Li-ion (2009-09-10)

  22. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by thor486 View Post
    in attachment there is my mod of this theme. I changed the icons and I created an icon for the Clock App. I modified a bit the popup color and the badges color. I also created two icons for the biteSMS app and the iPod app that have to be put in the dock.

    In attachment there are some screens, to download the package click on the following link:

    iHero Thor mod.theme.zip
    Nicely put together

  23. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheidenreich View Post
    Hi Li-ion,

    the clock hands you can edit in Widgets/Clock/Analogue-clock-Skins.js

    Thank you a MILLION TIMES!

    But is there a way to use a .png file? Or is it just lines?

  24. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Thank you a MILLION TIMES!

    But is there a way to use a .png file? Or is it just lines?
    In my Theme it's just lines, but I have seen it somewhere with Png's, I just not know where I have seen this.

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •