Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

Quote Originally Posted by justflikwalk View Post
    I edited the info.plist file. I thought it was a little weird to have two clocks on the springboard. If you delete that file it will show again.

I have posted the PSD file for the docked icons, check the first page.
    I agree but it's helpful when you are in another application and don't want to exit just to see the time also for people who have a custom time.

So what do I need to download and replace to get the time again?

iPhone? More like MyPhone 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN's Avatar
    Thanks

heres how minds look dont think i lined up the phone and the contacts winterboard right

what u guys think??

once again thnx for the nice theme just!!
    Attachment 350321
    Last edited by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN; 2009-10-27 at 10:28 AM.

"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock"

Thanks

can i get an iPod icon for the center of the dock? thanks in advance
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

Yeah, i also want an ipod or music icon for the center.

Quote Originally Posted by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN View Post
    same icons u made with the theme but its for my apps n games folders
    Here is the games icon

hey umm, also i cant get the weather widget to work. it wont even show up. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by soto806 View Post
    can i get an iPod icon for the center of the dock? thanks in advance
    Here you go...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justflikwalk For This Useful Post:

chiaotzu (2010-03-26), soto806 (2009-07-09)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

thanks for the theme bro! looks great so far and cna't wait for more icons...

just wondering if you could share the glass surround that is on the wallpaper image? the black glassed part that surrounds the clock, i just want to use my wallpaper with my kid in it. please let me know
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by aquamanr View Post
    hey umm, also i cant get the weather widget to work. it wont even show up. any ideas?
    Is it at the top when you select it in winterboard?
    •If not move it above iVillain.theme.

Did you modify the ConfigureMe.js file, or any other file in the WeatherWiget.theme?
    •Re-download the theme and try to re-install it.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

also, make sure user wallpaper isnt checked in winterboard... that is one reason weather widget does not work, if you have user wallpaper checked in winterboard

Thank you guys for your help! It worked (:

Quote Originally Posted by Gom33 View Post
    just wondering if you could share the glass surround that is on the wallpaper image? the black glassed part that surrounds the clock, i just want to use my wallpaper with my kid in it. please let me know
    Here is the widget background for anyone who wishes to modify their wallpaper.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justflikwalk For This Useful Post:

chiaotzu (2010-03-26), sketcher67 (2009-12-21), wickedsweet (2009-11-18), zausser (2009-07-29)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justflikwalk View Post
    Here is the widget background for anyone who wishes to modify their wallpaper.
    thanks bro!!!!!!

Default Great theme - request...
    Hey guys - this is a great theme. Attached is my take on it. I've used the icons from iElegance along with the background/lockscreen.

REQUEST:
    --------
    I have the 2 small dock icons (either side of the PHONE icon) set to MAIL and MESSAGES - could you possibly provide the 2 icons to reflect this? Basically my MESSAGES icon is the + sign so I'd like it to have an SMS balloon inside it or something similar. Same with the left-hand side icon which i've set to MAIL - it could do with being an envelope inside or something similar instead of a dot.

To be honest, I'd prefer to have the large central PHONE icon as my MESSAGES icon, so if you could do that too....

It would be ideal if you could provide all 3 of the dock icons in each of the most popular apps, i.e MAIL, PHONE, MESSAGES, IPOD etc. then we could choose where we place it (I notice you've already provided the large central icon for PHONE, MUSIC & IPOD).

Other than that it's a beautiful theme. I didn't think i would switch from iElegance until I saw this one.

I think I'll maybe reduce the size of the large flipclock slightly and move it up a bit so i can fit in another row of icons on the main screen.

Keep up the good work!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0382.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm a noob and I need some help. My icons cover the clock. What's wrong??

Hey Kaiderz, you simply need to download a little app called iBlank from the Cydia store. Once downloaded & installed you can run it & it will create some 'invisible' icons for you. If you create 12 blank icons that will be enough - just place the invisible icons across the first 3 rows of your main screen and the clock/weather will be visible. Simples ;-)

Default update
    Ok guys, here's my latest update - as you can see from the screenshot i've made the flipclock smaller & moved it up so i can fit 2 rows of icons on the main screen. I've also changed the time to proper 24hr format. I'm currently debating wether to get rid of the little 'tab' at the bottom right so that i can stick another icon in.

Hope you don't mind me personalising your theme for my own phone!

I just need to change the background very slightly as I've made the widgetbackground smaller but just need to move it up a couple of pixels for it to be perfect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0383.png  

Just found a set of sounds, but not sure if we can use any of them. I saw something on this site about converting mp3 into aiff files and then renaming them or something... RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Quote Originally Posted by steve-savalas View Post
    Ok guys, here's my latest update - as you can see from the screenshot i've made the flipclock smaller & moved it up so i can fit 2 rows of icons on the main screen. I've also changed the time to proper 24hr format. I'm currently debating wether to get rid of the little 'tab' at the bottom right so that i can stick another icon in.

Hope you don't mind me personalising your theme for my own phone!

I just need to change the background very slightly as I've made the widgetbackground smaller but just need to move it up a couple of pixels for it to be perfect.
    What theme do you have for them icons? Also how did you make the clock smaller and move it up? I really like that idea. Even though it isn't your theme.
    Last edited by Justin9825; 2009-07-09 at 05:53 PM.

Could anyone upload your configureMe.js? I can't make WeatherWidget work correctly =(

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast