Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

Quote Originally Posted by ares07 View Post
    Pretty cool! What does the button on the right from the dock do?? Does it open stacks v3?

Here´s my current state, mixing alot of stuff

+ opens Stacks v3, O opens ipod, i also added iTicker rss just under the weather widget. Also, when pressing just over iticker, it opens netnewswire

no, the last icon is (or i made for) WinterBoard...so you can use it as you wish

In the following zip there are two docks with relatives icons (made for using like in the previous page screens)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by XedLos View Post
    How can i get my weather app to look like that?

sorry if I'm not understanding your point...any way i'll try to give you a fix:

if you want to make the actual weather condition image (the sun in this case) the weather app. icon you can make, or take, a blank (trasparent) icon and put it "on the sun" (like in the screen)

if you want weather app icon showing the forecast info you need cydia's "weather icon" (or something like that).

Quote Originally Posted by tarrat View Post
    sorry if I'm not understanding your point...any way i'll try to give you a fix:

if you want to make the actual weather condition image (the sun in this case) the weather app. icon you can make, or take, a blank (trasparent) icon and put it "on the sun" (like in the screen)

if you want weather app icon showing the forecast info you need cydia's "weather icon" (or something like that).
    I want mine to look like the one i showed. I want it to show the weather icon in the middle. Date high low and current temperature on the right and City weather condition on the right. Mine is currently looks like this one

By the way does anyone have a wallpaper without the dark overlay under the clock

Hi! I have a problem! look at the timee, please,how could i solve it? thankss
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0569.png   -img_0570.png  

By the way does anyone have a wallpaper without the dark overlay under the clock
    Here you go.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 2manyphones For This Useful Post:

XedLos (2009-08-22)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

okay this are new pages i just photoshoped. they are smaller, more tranparent and cleaner and look good with the original iVillain. if anybody likes it:
    Last edited by Blue; 2009-08-22 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markits View Post
    Hi! I have a problem! look at the timee, please,how could i solve it? thankss
    go in the "private" folder of your theme and replace the files with the ("for me working") following

p.s. i cleaned numbers 3 and 5

This is what i currently have. I am now working on the Weather Widget. I want it to look like this one

This is what it currently looks like

I would also appreciate any constructive criticism

Thanks and AWESOME work

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gaara1978 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2009-08-23)

just wanna show off my customization of the theme. thank you everyone for ideas, icons, page backgrounds, widgets and help.
    the next thing on my to do list is to edit bluemetals pagebackground for stack. after that i think im satisfied with this theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0007.png   -img_0010.png   -img_0011.png   -img_0012.png  
    Last edited by marcus34; 2009-08-23 at 01:43 AM.

Damn awesome theme! Thanks a bunch man

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just started going through this MASSIVE thread for ideas today and want to apply a bunch of them to my almost default theme. Only problem is I left my Touch at work. No modding for me this weekend.

To answer some questions:

This is what i currently have. I am now working on the Weather Widget. I want it to look like this one

This is what it currently looks like

I would also appreciate any constructive criticism
    Use the widget from Calix: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4901886

Just switch the weather icons back to the non-cartoon ones.

I can't believe how amazing this theme is. Thanks to justflikwalk and everyone who is continuing the process of making it even better.

I'll be posting my theme when I get my touch back.
    Last edited by burgerga123; 2009-08-23 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks

Hallo, i was looking for some icons that fit that comic(hero) icon style and found a nice freeware set here (7 parts, about 300 Icons, use the 64 Pixel version):DryIcons.com | Free Icons

As i have some graphics skills but was lazy i just did some modifications and made only some new icons for that set. this are my new icons, if you like it.

So no request to me please, i first need some time work out how they excatly done.

Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by Blue; 2009-08-23 at 11:18 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

chiaotzu (2010-03-26), Mone (2009-08-23)

Hi Bluemetal,
    die Icons sehen klasse aus :-)
    LG Simone

Thanks for sharing your lock page files, however the time shows up over your lock screens. Any idea how to remove the old time to show just the htc clock?

Quote Originally Posted by steve-savalas View Post
    Hey Kaiderz, you simply need to download a little app called iBlank from the Cydia store. Once downloaded & installed you can run it & it will create some 'invisible' icons for you. If you create 12 blank icons that will be enough - just place the invisible icons across the first 3 rows of your main screen and the clock/weather will be visible. Simples ;-)
    Total newb when it comes to this but willing to learn. After creating the 12 blank icons, you move them all to the main screen and move the main screen icons out? This will leave the 1st screen filled with blank icons correct? What would need to be moved out of the bottom dock itself, or what should be left in the bottom dock?
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

Thanks

Danke Simone
    so, if anynone here likes that icon style i posted, i just made this from the scratch for german banking software iOutBank, think it looks fine, but i decide to take no requests, because i worked one Hour on that icon

EDIT: a new Navigon
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Blue; 2009-08-23 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I created a new repo address and fixed the download issues.

Jason Calhoun's iPhone Repository

Please deleted the other repo as the files have been removed.

I have added custom status bar, icons, widget tweaks and fixed the date so it updates correctly without a respring.

Here is a screenshot of version 1.1 of my mod:

Edit the px values of the weather container in Widget.html to move the position of the text.

Code:
    <div id="WeatherContainer">
    <div id="TextContainer">
    <p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 192px;left:20px;right:0px;width: 220px;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-size:1.4em;" id="city"></p>
    <p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 218px;left:210px;width: 310px;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;" id="temp"></p>
    <p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 216px;left:20px;width: 50px;text-align: left;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-size:1.0em;" id="desc"></p>
    <p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 220px;left:260px;width: 310px;color: #FFCC00;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-weight: bold;font-size:14px;" id="hi" >H:</p>
    <p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 233px;left:260px;width: 310px;color: #FFCC00;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-weight: bold;font-size:14px;" id="low" >L:</p>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div id="Forecast" >
    <p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 206px;left:285px;width: 310px;color: #CCCCCC;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-weight: bold;font-size:14px;" id="hi0" ></p>
    <p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 220px;left:285px;width: 310px;color: #CCCCCC;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-weight: bold;font-size:14px;" id="low0" ></p>
    </div>
    I tried using Calix's theme and modifying it a bit. The thing is that the clock only shows 8's. Anyone have any idea why

Last edited by XedLos; 2009-08-24 at 12:58 AM.

Default Lockscreen location?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manyphones View Post
    I posted the clock graphics from the HTC Diamond back on post 48

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4796711

Edit: Sorry didn't notice you were after the lock screen files. I have attached those as well.

Can anyone tell me (yes... a noob!) were to put the lockscreen .ping to use instead of the default battery lockscreen? I want to complete my Ivillian theme! TIA
    Chris
    Last edited by cmart4; 2009-08-24 at 01:29 AM.

So does it look at me
    Thanks Bluemetal for the great icons

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast