Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 742

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Beta-Release] iVillain

  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I created my own Cydia repo, you can download it from there. Just add my repo source to Cydia and download "iHero".

    Repo: http://jasoncalhoun.com/apt/

    I have customized all of the status bar icons and battery to look more like the Hero style. The widgets were gathered from various sources and modified to my liking.

    Here is what it currently looks like:

    Nice theme,i tried downloading it but it gave me an error ,did it work for someone else?

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I created my own Cydia repo, you can download it from there. Just add my repo source to Cydia and download "iHero".

    Repo: http://jasoncalhoun.com/apt/

    I have customized all of the status bar icons and battery to look more like the Hero style. The widgets were gathered from various sources and modified to my liking.

    Here is what it currently looks like:

    thanx so much love it!
    one request please can you make a dock with mail,messages,phone and safari
    thanx again

  3. #223
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    somewhere on Earth.
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by momo56 View Post
    How about if you make a transparent black wallpaper and name it wallpaper.png, and then rename you page with the clock as page0.png and the rest of your pages up one number. That might work.
    No, that won't work. Actually, I didn't use page0.png, my wallpaper start in the page1.png (for 2nd page springboard).
    I haven't try your suggestion but I already know the result would be not good... >.<

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by drama_ View Post
    how you made so many icons in the dock ?

    Supreme preference from cydia

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Yes the script updates the date accurately at 12 AM each morning. Looks like ir0nman posted his widget which does the same as mine.

    Thanks to everyone for all of their great ideas on this theme!

    Here are update screenshots of my setup:




    can you post your lockscreen?

  6. #226
    Your source is giving me a forbidden error

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Your source is giving me a forbidden error
    i got a few errors but it worked for me...

  8. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Final Tweaks on this great Theme. Included are:

    Tea LockBackground
    Gruppled Art
    Gruppled LockInfo
    Tea Wallpaper
    iVillain - added my own mods to this theme
    iElegance Pro - added my own mods to this theme
    iLlumine - used icons only

    Thanks to all for the time spent on making the above. You Rock!

    Anyway we could get the .png files for pg 2-5 (apps, games, jbreaking, etc..? TIA

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Final Tweaks on this great Theme. Included are:

    Tea LockBackground
    Gruppled Art
    Gruppled LockInfo
    Tea Wallpaper
    iVillain - added my own mods to this theme
    iElegance Pro - added my own mods to this theme
    iLlumine - used icons only

    Thanks to all for the time spent on making the above. You Rock!

    zausser,
    You have an awesome theme. Any chance you can post it for download???
    Last edited by elmos; 2009-08-05 at 07:38 AM.

  10. #230
    still getting error,...can u please just give me a download link

  11. #231
    thanks to jusflikwalk for the theme and i wanna thank schtozo for all the help and Calix for the widget.

    i just made mine simple and my wallpaper can be changed with User Wallpaper activated from Winterboard.



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to marky707 For This Useful Post:

    saitam (2009-11-14)

  13. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Yes the script updates the date accurately at 12 AM each morning. Looks like ir0nman posted his widget which does the same as mine.

    Thanks to everyone for all of their great ideas on this theme!

    Here are update screenshots of my setup:



    Hey Calix can you let me know what is that lockscreen please!!

  14. #233
    Marky do u have a download link to your mod? Looks awesome

  15. #234
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    somewhere on Earth.
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    When I want to edit the theme using springjumps, then I realize the current Springjumps only has up to 9th page! I need to access easily the 10th and 11th page in OS 3.0 @_@

  16. #235
    Last edited by marky707; 2009-08-06 at 12:05 AM.

  17. #236
    Hello friends I have the theme of ivillain and
    Also the iHero, but between the flipclock
    get a green dot and a green stripe running
    Intermittent ....

    how can I disable this?

    The only change I made was changing the site weather, change the numbers flipclok for another in .png, and translate the days of the week to Spanish ....

    i need help!!! love this theme!!!!

  18. #237
    how do i get the time to show in the status bar up top?

  19. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by omitted View Post
    how do i get the time to show in the status bar up top?

    sbsettings

  20. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I created my own Cydia repo, you can download it from there. Just add my repo source to Cydia and download "iHero".

    Repo: http://jasoncalhoun.com/apt/

    I have customized all of the status bar icons and battery to look more like the Hero style. The widgets were gathered from various sources and modified to my liking.

    Here is what it currently looks like:

    Calix, Thanks! Any updates to your theme?

  21. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by drama_ View Post
    sbsettings
    I tried sbsettings, is there some addon I should install? I tried the 24hour time format and still nothing shows up in the status bar.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •