Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mod_Black Apple

thanks a lot itj

Create 2 60x60px transparent images and call them weatherbg_day.png and weatherbg_night.png. They go in the com.apple.springboard folder.
    Thanks ITJ, that sort of worked. The icon is clear now but im still missing the little weather image above the number, any other suggestions? Thanks

-getattachment.jpg
    Last edited by lord13yron; 2009-08-04 at 08:48 AM.

is this theme 3.0 friendly?

icon request in black

springback
    xGPS
    Jaadu VNC
    Tetris
    Monster Pinball
    Safari
    App Store

thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lord13yron View Post
    Thanks ITJ, that sort of worked. The icon is clear now but im still missing the little weather image above the number, any other suggestions? Thanks

-getattachment.jpg
    Sorry I forgot to ask if you were using it as a separate theme or not. If you are, try taking the transparent images and place them in that folder and see if it works.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

lord13yron (2009-08-04)

Yup that worked, thanks alot ITJ

Default clock help
    i've got it all figured out, but cant seem to get my clock icon to change. Any help with that? attached is an image of what it looks like.

it wont let me add the attachment because its already attached in the thread.. i believe page 9.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k1ll3r View Post
    i've got it all figured out, but cant seem to get my clock icon to change. Any help with that? attached is an image of what it looks like.

it wont let me add the attachment because its already attached in the thread.. i believe page 9.
    You're using LiveClock. Disable it via WinterBoard and your icon will correct. If you like using the LiveClock, I've modded one to match the White Apple theme. You can get it on this page http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post4231241. Maybe bigrednewton can change it to the black icons.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

k1ll3r (2009-08-06)

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

I made a special Dock for myself for this theme its a cross between ESPN font and Leopard Icons.... I figured I would share so here you go!

If you like it remember to hit the Thanks!

ENJOI

12. The Following User Says Thank You to West- For This Useful Post:

macview9 (2009-08-10)

Hi , can somebody share me a lockbackground like the one on the 1st page with the battery? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macview9 View Post
    Hi , can somebody share me a lockbackground like the one on the 1st page with the battery? Thanks
    Same here. Please share it if it is already done. The battery looks really cool. Thanks.

The battery theme is included with the first page download. Obviously it only shows when it's charging.

yes , it shows while its charging, is it possible to have a psd file or png of it so that i can use it as a lockscreen ? Or do you have any other lockscreen ? Thanks

yes , it shows while its charging, is it possible to have a psd file or png of it so that i can use it as a lockscreen ? Or do you have any other lockscreen ? Thanks

well you could use any of the images. I just use whatever is to my liking at that time...

Default Lock
    hi
    can you uppload the lookscreen?
    this is the best lookscreen ever

thx

maybe I'm misunderstanding you guys, I can put the battery on the lockscreen but it's not a widget. This just shows when you are charging. If someone knows of a lockscreen battery I could skin the files.

ok with the battery idst me not so important, but I think the slider below the I would like to have where can I get this from?

sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    maybe I'm misunderstanding you guys, I can put the battery on the lockscreen but it's not a widget. This just shows when you are charging. If someone knows of a lockscreen battery I could skin the files.
    Thanks a lot for the effort bigrednewton, you have been doing a tremendous job with this mod and share it with all of us here. Is there anybody who might be able to take just the lockscreen parts out from the theme and create just the lockscreen background with the battery? I believe there is a way to do it. I tried myself but failed because I don't know which files are needed.

I assume you guys are talking about the slider. Here it is... thank Bars for this.

For the battery, do you want just a blank image with black background?

Edit...like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bigrednewton; 2009-08-12 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks bigrednewton. Nevermind, I got the battery now. I just modded a "battery percentage" theme something and replace the images with the one from your theme. Thanks a lot for the helps.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast