Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mod_Black Apple

Quote Originally Posted by fvargasfrank View Post
    Just to confirm will this work on my iphone 3gs.
    Thanks

Thanks Tim for the help with springjumps.

I think it does, I believe Stealth had a 3GS.

Ok thanks i will try now

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Kweather help
    I feel like I must be missing something simple.

Do I need to skin the Weather Icon myself to get it looking like yours or did you include the needed icon?

ATM mine is the default blue tile with Kweather settings installed. I have Kweather above your theme in Winterboard.

What, praytell, am I doing wrong? =D

Thanks for any help.

Thanks

Try this. Create two 60x60px transparent images and name them weatherbg_day.png and weatherbg_night.png. Place them both in the com.apple.springboard folder of the Black Apple theme. Respring and that should that care of it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Afortunado (2009-07-16)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Thanks mate
    Worked like a charm. Now I have another problem =/

I followed the duplicate steps for the Weather App and I moved them onto my phone with iPhoneBroswer. They (the folders) are named Weather01, Weather02, and Weather03 respectively.

I edited the Info.plist file and now I have three more programs on my springboard that say weather, but they have no icon, and when I click on them they attempt to load the weather app then crash.

I've respringed, renamed some files, and powered on/off the iPhone in an attempt to figure out what I've done wrong. Any ideas?

Help i have arrows on the top of my screen page 0,1,2,3 on the first page on the next page i have the apple,media,utilities,games but when i click on those safari opens. Last Thing i have the apps,media,misc,games icon showing on the bottom right corner. HELP please i think i'm almost finish Thank You

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could you help for my request:

HOME:
    -Calendar
    -Clock
    -Settings
    -Y!Messenger

Media:
    -Camera
    -Photos
    -Youtube
    -Pandora

Utilites:
    -Cydia
    -Calculator
    -iDay Deluxe
    -Currency Converter

Games:
    -Photo Hunt
    -Bejeweled2
    -Sudoku (from Electronic Arts)
    -Solitaire Forever

And if there are any apps that didn't have icon, can you make them for me, in black, for they can fit with the theme.

Thousands thanks

Thanks

Help i have arrows on the top of my screen page 0,1,2,3 on the first page on the next page i have the apple,media,utilities,games but when i click on those safari opens. Last Thing i have the apps,media,misc,games icon showing on the bottom right corner. HELP please i think i'm almost finish Thank You
    Would it be possible to post a screenshot? I have an idea on what you're talking about, but I want to be sure.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

I'm lost at this part
    Place a 60x60 pixel transparent image (named Icon.png) in each shortcut.app folder. Now take the View All, Default, and background images for the categories (included with theme. The View All image will needed to be renamed icon.png) and place them in the Home.app, Media.app, Various.app, and Games.app folders.

I'm using categories

You need the shortcuts on all of the first four pages, otherwise it will not work. You appear to have blanks where the shortcuts should be.

How do i create my own screen so i dont have to requested here ? The one i have do not match any of my icons

Battery theme so kool.Can i have it ^^!
    Thank u very much!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi bigrednewton,

You will think that i'm annoying but I tried many time to create my pages, but I still can't do it, please would you help me like in my request,

thousands thanks

Default Trajan Pro font
    i noticed some were looking for the font, and i guess didnt find in order to edit the PSD file. I've attached the font in bold and regular so whoever needs to edit, can. Hope this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I should have mentioned this in the first post: for those of you unaware, to use these fonts, you will need to go into control panel > fonts > and add these fonts into that folder. Once you open photoshop, it should automatically recognize the new fonts (it worked for me). If it doesnt recognize the first time, try restarting and check again.

Quote Originally Posted by tizzi View Post
    Hi bigrednewton,

You will think that i'm annoying but I tried many time to create my pages, but I still can't do it, please would you help me like in my request,

thousands thanks
    hey i did some of your request..tell me how it is..ill fix its not right..as for the black icons..i gota leave it to bigrednewton to do it cos i dunno how to make them lol.
    hope u like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper0.png   -wallpaper1.png   -wallpaper2.png   -wallpaper3.png  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thaitruong For This Useful Post:

bigrednewton (2009-07-23)

Default Icon and description alignment
    Hey all,

I was wondering for those who have been modding the wallpaper png's have you tried to move the descriptions much? I noticed that the icons were not lining up 100% with the descriptions so I decided to move the descriptions...after making the changes I noticed that all of my icons and desciptions were missing. I changed it back to the original png's and it was okay. Perhaps if you move it too far it won't display correctly?

Thoughts?

A.

Quote Originally Posted by thaitruong View Post
    hey i did some of your request..tell me how it is..ill fix its not right..as for the black icons..i gota leave it to bigrednewton to do it cos i dunno how to make them lol.
    hope u like it
    Thanks for the help man. feel free to do as much as you want as I am in and out.

If someone wants to update me on what icons are still outstanding, I'll try and work on them.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    Thanks for the help man. feel free to do as much as you want as I am in and out.
    no worries

Default wallpaper
    For some reason my wallpaper isnt changing from page to page. I'm not completely done, but this is what it looks like on the first three pages. The column remains the same (wallpaper0). I've got 5 total wallpapers, from 0 to 4.

I guess my question is how do i set a different wallpaper for the different pages?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1-.jpg   -photo-2-.jpg   -photo.jpg  

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast