Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $50 us dollars!!!

Default $50 us dollars!!!
    I have $50 US dollars via paypal for anyone who can take me step by step to get the iNav-CrazyBlack theme or even the iNav Milk/White theme. I have tried for the past week and can't not get it done. Mostly I get a "Hash Sum Mismatch" message. So again...starting from the very beginning (freshly jailbroken) 16GB 3G 3.0 all the way to the black or even the white theme...I have $50 US dollars.

I AM SERIOUS!!!
    [email protected]

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Edit, I was half asleep (flu) when i posted and misunderstood OP's question.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-07-08 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks blkcadi. If you are trying to download it from cydia and getting a mismatch error then try this....

Open winterboard and disable all themes. If you have liveclock or WeatherIcon install disable them. reboot your phone/ipod. Connect to wifi and try it again.

if that doesnt work, most of the time there is an issue with your connection. If this is the solution, you can save the 50 bones and spend it on something better...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-08 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Thanks blkcadi. If you are trying to download it from cydia and getting a mismatch error then try this....

Open winterboard and disable all themes. If you have liveclock or WeatherIcon install disable them. reboot your phone/ipod. Connect to wifi and try it again.

if that doesnt work, most of the time there is an issue with your connection. If this is the solution, you can save the 50 bones and spend it on something better...
    Never had any of that. Everything up to me trying the iNav worked flawless.

I'm letting you ll know ahead of time that you will PROBABLY not get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    I'm letting you ll know ahead of time that you will PROBABLY not get paid.
    Sir you do not know me. I am a man of my word. Ask Josh Eballer or Steve iFortner from iFornterforum if you need reassurance otherwise don't judge me. I'm man enough to admit I can't figure this out and I'm man enough to pay for services rendered.

is your issue trying to download it from cydia? if it please try to do the suggested.

I just jailbroke again and are starting from scratch

Default Crazy Black1 Theme
    This is an easy fix i had the same issue and was about to pull my hair out....you have to install it from Icy not cydia i read it on the apple-news.fr webpage...once you are done with that you should be good to go!!

Thanks. I'll try that also.

If you're having problems installing from Cydia on a fresh Jailbreak it's most likely because you need to jailbreak without installing Icy. I think it gives Cydia problems. I had the same problem myself after jailbreaking 3.0 and it took a while to find out this was the solution. Good Luck!

Offer still stands.

lol. Like I will believe that? You won't pay any of us to help you get a damn theme working. :/

Why does everything revolve around money?? That's the problem with the world today. If an individual can't help someone just to be nice then there's not much hope for this world.

lol. Like I will believe that? You won't pay any of us to help you get a damn theme working. :/
    I've donated to Reeco, donated to guys at i*******.com and others using the same screen name. I am a man of my word. I asked for help since I'm new and since it is painstaking to help someone via email and web boards that my way of passing on thanks. So check yourself buddy. You don't know me.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

That's pretty harsh my friend.

Here is a complete thread on iNav Milk and how to install it.

And then the video.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1m97-tImg]YouTube - iNav White Apple (iPhone theme demo)[/ame]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-10)

Anyone who doubted blandv was totally wrong!! He just dropped 50 USD in to the paypal. Now how does that make you feel?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-10 at 01:46 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-07-10)