View Poll Results: Do you want the icons changed?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 28.57%
  • No

5 71.43%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Oranges

Default Oranges
    This is my new theme, Oranges! Oranges is a great theme if you like the color orange and the fruit orange. This theme has custom Icy, Cydia, Safari, Mail, iPod Player, Music Player, Phone (if your on iPod Touch and you use siphon, I'm working on the theme for siphon some of it is done), and lots more! It has 261 Icon's! It also has a custom slider, LockScreen and charging battery on the lockscreen. You can download it on Cydia or Icy! My repo is ninjapicturesrepo.freetzi.com.

Also I have people saying they like it this and people saying that the icons need to be changed. And my idea is to keep this one for people that like just the plain icons like this but also have one with different ones. I'm open to suggustions on ideas for the icons. I have one idea for the messages that's it so for I need more ideas. Thanks.

If you have any ideas for the icons or there is any issues email me: [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -oranges-screenshot.jpg  
    Last edited by ilikeipodtouchshehe; 2009-08-23 at 09:41 PM.

is this still up? i can't find it

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DutchessMaster View Post
    Looks like he needs to pay his bill LOL
    Last edited by West-; 2009-07-23 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchessMaster View Post
    My webhost is having a problem so I'm going to transfer it to a new one soon and I'll post it here when It's ready.

UPDATE 8/23/09: the new repo is gonna be ninjapictures.comxa.com/cydia it is still not up I'm transfering and I'm gonna make it have screenshots to look at and its gonna soon be a signup one like xsellize where you will need to signup on my website (its a forum) ninjapictures.co.cc and you will need to enter in your user name and password so like this http://ninjapictures.comxa.com/cydia/username-password. When it is ready I'll make a new update.
    Last edited by ilikeipodtouchshehe; 2009-08-23 at 09:41 PM.