Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] iVillain

Maybe you two guys should do a collaborative theme, both of you being co-authors and bring it to the table. No sense "re-inventing the wheel", so to speak. =D

Heres another question, would it be possible to make the page indicator work like in the Hero? (in an arch motion)

I'd second Meta's call to co-author it. It would certainly speed up the process considerably. Also, in this world of ours, it never hurts to cull some good will by sharing the credit. On another site I visit, someone used someone else's work and said that they were but didn't really make any effort to give true credit and it backfired horribly.

See.... HTC's been doing this work for at least a year. It makes you wonder why Apple of all people can't bring a bit more flash to the iphone. But we all know that Apple is very reticent when it comes to admitting they aren't just the best at whatever field they're in. We all know that what they do is take someone else's idea and just execute it better than anyone else. I've been seeing other people like me wishing Apple would do a drastic redo of the iphone OS, but we all know they won't. I'm already making plans to dump mine when the Hero comes out.

I don't think there is a way to make the page indicators work that way. It is only to images (on and off). Also the way I have it set up with page overlays on top of the wallpaper, soon as you scroll to the second page they disappear to the background. I think the only way this (if it is possible) would be done is for some one to develop or modify the springboard app.

Thanks

Looks awesome!
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

Banned
    Thanks

anxiously awaiting this release! =)

Is this theme still in production? I'd like to help contribute...

Yes it is still in production. I should be releasing the beta in the next day or so. I have been busy lately.
    As of right now I have 6 icons done ( not including docked icons.) I also have made a dialer, it is about 75% done. I am going to finish that up just so I have at least one app themed.
    As far as contributions to the theme I am all for it. As long as it is kept in this thread. I have no problem with anyone making mods to the original theme. I think that would be great and it hopefully will inspire everyone to come up with new creative ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by justflikwalk View Post
    Yes it is still in production. I should be releasing the beta in the next day or so. I have been busy lately.
    As of right now I have 6 icons done ( not including docked icons.) I also have made a dialer, it is about 75% done. I am going to finish that up just so I have at least one app themed.
    As far as contributions to the theme I am all for it. As long as it is kept in this thread. I have no problem with anyone making mods to the original theme. I think that would be great and it hopefully will inspire everyone to come up with new creative ideas.
    I have extracted the icons from the Hero ROM, so if you need them just let me know.

Post them Momo, the more the merrier in creating more icons. The more interesting GUIs that come out present challenges, it's encouraging the iPhone provides a platform that can pretty much emulate anything out there. This will be an intriguing theme to watch how it develops.

Wow, this is coming along nicely. I actually had a post a few days before this asking someone to make an HTC Hero theme, so thank you! =D

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Post them Momo, the more the merrier in creating more icons. The more interesting GUIs that come out present challenges, it's encouraging the iPhone provides a platform that can pretty much emulate anything out there. This will be an intriguing theme to watch how it develops.
    Well here are the icons that I extracted from the ROM. It is all of the png's that I could find. Let me know if you guys need anything else. There are a lot of xml files if you need them.

*EDIT*
    There are two file in there with wallpapers and the WiFi signal bars and signal bars.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by momo56; 2009-07-08 at 07:44 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lach For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2009-07-08)

Good work Momo. I can't help but think this would work using the principles behind iNInja / iElegance and iNav. Just two cents...

Default Some HTC Diamond clock files
    This is a theme I pieced together from some clock widgets on this forum and extracting the actual HTC clock graphics from a Diamond. This doesn't mean the clock flips like the HTC, just uses the same graphics. This may be helpful if you want a clock exactly like the Hero.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0046.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Beta released in a new thread! GO GO GO!

Awesome theme, i cant wait for release
    Last edited by Jeff181995; 2009-07-14 at 04:12 PM.

can you fix the bottom left and right icons for the dock? i love the dock idea but its kinda weird that you have to press inbetween the icons to actually enter the application rather than press the app itself so i was seeing if anyone could fix it so it is like the 5 icon dock and put blanks inbetween or something?

Amazing work!
    When you will release this theme, is it possible to think about a french version ?
    Thanks !

seems to be a hard work..waiting for the release too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast