Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neon Elegance beta 1 [Release]

i already did it.

is there one for 2.2.1? my girl has 2.2.1. and or is there a way i can change the icon

Best theme I've seen in a while.
    I have a super dumb question though... How do I put a pic in the frame above the couch?

well you just take 1 photo resize it and put it under layer of frame...

MC_KNuCKLeHeaD its working on 2.2.1

you will need just to change messeges icon other things are the same i think...

Got it. Photoshopped it in. Very clever and unique theme. Great job

thx m8... if you like you can change anything you like and then post here... maybe some1 can make better mod of this theme then me

Default TO lazardj
    lazardj!!!PLZ TELL ME CAUSE IM NEW

THERS SPECIAL PROGRAM THAT I NEED TO DOWNLOAD FROM CYDIA BEFORE USING THE THEM ?

and do i need to arange the icon by myself to feet what you didn ?
    imean page 1 ....
    page 2 ....

?
    if so can you explain
    thx

very beautiful theme very good

you need just winterboard and iblank... you need to put 4 blank icons then 1 you like then 2 blank then 1 you want then 1 more you like then 2 blank then 1 you like then 4 blank... then all same for all pages...

Thanks

hey so im not as technologically savy as you guys... so lajardj, can you help me with this? all ive gotten so far was arranging my icons and the blank icons on my phone.

do i d/l the link to my comp? if so, do i use ssh to put it in a folder to my phone? where do i put the file after i download it?

also, how do i get the weather stuff?

how do i put the picture in the middle? what size does the picture have to be?

please please please please help me!

you need to instal winterboard then you will get folder themes... you also need winscp on PC and open ssh on iphone... put theme in /var/stash/Themes with winscp and activate it in winterboard... you have PSD fail so you just need to resize your image and put it under picture frame layer...
    for weather look few posts above

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    how do I change the java script please ...

what you want to change?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    - like how do I change Nis to US and Celcius to Fedrenheit. You said that go to Widget/Config/Weather-Config.js and change this part var locale = "YIXX0027" this yahoo weather ... How do I change this?

- I really like your theme but it seems drain out battery alot (about 8hrs). I dont know what happen but I will test it for couple more days to see.

if you are using windows then just open it with wordpad and change what you want if you are using mac sorry i cant help you i dont use mac.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    wow thanks for your fast repond. Yes I'm using Windows. I will go ahead and change it now .. will be back for result. Again, thank you very much for your awesome theme

I can't open it ... I tried to Open With wordpad AND open file from wordpad, no hope! please help

wait, I just set it to default when it opens and it's working now
    Last edited by jazmiyko; 2009-07-24 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

relevent to my interest! indeed looks really nice!

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Im able to change weather to US, but the city name is to large compared to the frame. Is there any ways that I can hide this city name and its degree and replace by the calendar in here instead? (leaving the temperature icon on the other side alone)

hehe you can do that but you need to modify it alote... you need to find some calendar and put it up there and then edit weather widget and delete city name...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Well I guess I'm no luck because I know nothing about JS I know a little bit of Photoshop that's about it. I really want to learn how to create my own theme like you do, but don't know where to start. I usually download theme from different authors, go home and dissect all the files and try to see if I can understand them and try to learn as much as I can hehe, there's alot for me to learn about isn't it. Your theme is awesome man, very stylish & classy.

hehe i am doing same thing... i dont know JS but i was looking around changing things trying if its working and after lot time i made my theme
    its all about positioning it and making it look like you want it to look

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    haha, Im getting there dude, but I need to work on my photoshop more cus seeing you doing the Icons are very sophisticated

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123