Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Remove clockunderlay.png from the wallpaper clock theme you are using. /Library/Themes/PRO Wallpaper Clock/

Attached is a Wallpaper.html file that will make the text a light gray... This belongs in the same Wallpaper clock theme that you delete the clockunderlay.png file from
    Cool thank you. I got it figured out. One problem...the date is still in black font. any way to change that font as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonyr87 View Post
    Cool thank you. I got it figured out. One problem...the date is still in black font. any way to change that font as well?
    OOOPS.... Time for bed....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Show us a screenshot of your winterboard list so we can see what you have enabled and in which order. To take a screenshot hit the home and power buttons at the same time. Then copy the photo from you phone and post it here
    Hi Bars, thanks a lot for your "guidance". I have attached the screenshot and I would need all icons except the ones from the dock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0302.png  

I will complete your icons tonight

the theme can now be found under the featured theme section when you first open Cydia

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

schnuller8888 (2010-01-14)

Help...
    My Dock has a one shelf backgroung png. I want to remove that one shelf and add my own background. Any suggestions. I've changed Wallpaper.png in Pro theme folder, but it doesn't change.
    Will work for "thanks".

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    Help...
    My Dock has a one shelf backgroung png. I want to remove that one shelf and add my own background. Any suggestions. I've changed Wallpaper.png in Pro theme folder, but it doesn't change.
    Can you show me a screenshot of what you are referring to?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

westcoastkid (2010-01-14)

here's 10 so far...
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Will work for "thanks".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to westcoastkid For This Useful Post:

schnuller8888 (2010-01-15)

I have a four shelf background that I cant make show up. I want to remove the background with the dock shelf and replace it with my own BG.

thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0170.png  
    Will work for "thanks".

Merci d'avance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0321.png   -img_0323.png  

Where are the application folders located when using winscp? I want to get the icons so I can change them. Also thank you for the help with the icon labels. It worked!!! Well actually you have to edit the Pro.theme and the Wpclock.theme too if you are using that but it was still a great help.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Hey bars congrats on this theme and ielegance being featured

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Dawg View Post
    Where are the application folders located when using winscp? I want to get the icons so I can change them. Also thank you for the help with the icon labels. It worked!!! Well actually you have to edit the Pro.theme and the Wpclock.theme too if you are using that but it was still a great help.
    I think the easiest way to get icons is to search
    apptism*dot*com
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-01-15 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkid View Post
    here's 10 so far...
    Thank you very much!!!

Help again...
    I can't activate my PRO WP CLOCK theme. Please help...

I added blank icons to top row, activate theme in winterboard, and nothing.
    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0171.png   -img_0172.png  
    Will work for "thanks".

If you do not have any other themes above what your showing on your screenshot, then you must have edited the base theme that I provided OR you have a corrupted file. The theme out of the box (as downloaded from Cydia) will show the wallpaper clock if in the correct order

If you do not have any other themes above what your showing on your screenshot, then you must have edited the base theme that I provided OR you have a corrupted file. The theme out of the box (as downloaded from Cydia) will show the wallpaper clock if in the correct order
    I only have WP CLOCK at the top and PRO theme under it. That's it. I turned off all others. They are all the way to the top of winterboard.

How do I get a clean file. I purchased PRO through Cydia and do I lose all my modifications to my current files?

Thanks..
    Will work for "thanks".

I can tell you that most of the time something like your seeing is happening it's because Wallpaper.png is not in the WP theme folder or it is not named exactly Wallpaper.png (cap sensitive) If you reinstall from Cydia it will correct your issue and you will loose you modifications. (which is probably what caused this) I'm sorry I cannot better support your issue, but please understand that I cannot support all user edits as there are too many senarios let me know what you find

I can also send you the default Wp clock theme in question when I return home so you can just replace it....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-01-15 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can tell you that most of the time something like your seeing is happening it's because Wallpaper.png is not in the WP theme folder or it is not named exactly Wallpaper.png (cap sensitive) If you reinstall from Cydia it will correct your issue and you will loose you modifications. (which is probably what caused this) I'm sorry I cannot better support your issue, but please understand that I cannot support all user edits as there are too many senarios let me know what you find

I can also send you the default Wp clock theme in question when I return home so you can just replace it....
    I re-installed PRO theme and I still cant change back or activate clock.
    Pro.theme is under WP Clock, I made blank icons, Wallpaper.png is in the PRO them folder. The background that shows up on the phone is a black background with one shelf at bottom of dock.
    Will work for "thanks".

Are you using BossPaper?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

westcoastkid (2010-01-15)

You're a genius. Now it works. Thanks.
    Will work for "thanks".

Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast