Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Hi there barsoverbeats,
    I do have a wimterboard program

Has been install on phone.Just doesn't know to set it up that Ellegance theme? Which it very ellegance indeed so please give you email then.Thank you so much,I apreciated,
    Last edited by Rossy Seriati; 2010-01-05 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Is there going to be an update for this theme?

I'm wondering if all the new icons posted on the icons thread will be integrated?

I have hard time to go on every page on the icons thread to see if my missing icons have been turned into iElegance Pro icon.

Thnx a million barsoverbeats.It finally display right.

Hi there barsoverbeats,
    OMG you ROCK!!! I got it my iEllegance icon on my phone.Thank you so much! My phone looks so fancy now lol.The only problem I don't know why the clock on the top got covered up with some icon.Do have any advice? Thanks, You are fantastic ha..ha

You will need to make 4 blank icons per page using iBlank. Then move the blank icons to the tops of each page to clear the space for the wallpaper clock. To move blank icons you hold down and any icon until they all wiggle then find the blank ones to move them to the tops of each page

Hi there barsoverbeats,
    I just did ur instruction but the blank icon now stay next to the clock.So what do u think should I start over again? And when the icon started to wiggle there was some x sign so u meant move the icon there? Sorry for my confusion. Thanks!

You have to use iBlank (the black blank icon ) touch it, it is an application that will allow you to create blank (transparent) icons to open the space for the clock. When you open iBlank, you will be able to create however many transparent icons you need(4 per page that you have) them you can move the newly created transparent icons

I hope that helps

Hi there barsoverbeats I got it

Thanks so much! The clock display beautiful on the screen however I don't know why the blank icon seem like to sit next to the clock
    I tried to open 1 black for moved that icon still didn't work anyway not to bad however I like perfection, if I could get that blank icon away frm the clock everything just look Perfecto.And also on my call icon now have +1 sign on the top of the call icon.Thanks

Ha..ha finally I could move the blank icon.Thanks!
    Last edited by Rossy Seriati; 2010-01-05 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, just need a cuple more icons to finish it up...

Mover +
    FHM
    Southwest
    Cool fx
    BossPaper
    Excuse Me (the fart app LOL!) It has a stick figure with a text bubble coming out of it's butt...sorry didn't upload the icons.)

Hope someone can help. If needed I can try to get the images, just hoping someone already has them I guess.

Anybody have some great wallpapers to share that go well with iElegance PRO. Something dark with a clean pattern (like the leather from GT, but maybe a bit more loud, just a bit)

Thanks for the AWESOME THEMES Bars! Keep em coming, seriously.

I can't figure out how to get the clock to show in the theme. Does the clock part not work with an ipod touch 2g. Also is there A way to change the background image but keep the shelves? So instead of just a gray background behind the shelves I can have one of my pictures behind the shelves?

Hi FlavioX, I am a newbie to this. Could you tell me where I can find the wallpaper.htmlto change to my language? Thx

I will post a shelves psd file so that you can change the background behind the shelves. The wallpaper clock options must be selected above PRO in the winterboard list.

You can find the wallpaper.HTML in the root of the wallpaper theme folder that you have on top. So... If you use 24hr wp clock option then the wallpaper.HTML file you want to edit would be in /Library/Themes/24hr WP clock/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

schnuller8888 (2010-01-14)

"The wallpaper clock options must be selected above PRO in the winterboard list."?

Winterboard works that the highest selected option in the list over-rides the lower options (Topmost Wins)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigperm26 View Post
    Ok, just need a cuple more icons to finish it up...

Mover +
    FHM
    Southwest
    Cool fx
    BossPaper
    Excuse Me (the fart app LOL!) It has a stick figure with a text bubble coming out of it's butt...sorry didn't upload the icons.)

Hope someone can help. If needed I can try to get the images, just hoping someone already has them I guess.

Anybody have some great wallpapers to share that go well with iElegance PRO. Something dark with a clean pattern (like the leather from GT, but maybe a bit more loud, just a bit)

Thanks for the AWESOME THEMES Bars! Keep em coming, seriously.
    It makes it so much easier for us if you post a screenshot of your phone with the missing icons. Preferably with the theme turned off so that we can also name your icons properly

This would be a BIG help
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-01-14 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Could someone explain to me how I would go about removing the white rectangle background that is behind my clock & date? (As shown in my avatar) And how do you change the font color for the date & time, from black, so it can be seen once the white rectangle is removed?

Quote Originally Posted by FlavioX View Post
    I have modified the wallpaper.html file to be in Dutch. If someone wants it in German just open it with an editor and replace the days and months with the correct local names. So in German it should be:

Sunday -> Sonntag
    Monday -> Montag
    Tuesday -> Dienstag
    Wednesday -> Mittwoch
    Thursday -> Donnerstag
    Friday -> Freitag
    Saturday -> Samstag

January -> Januar
    February -> Februar
    March -> Mδrz
    April -> April
    May -> Mai
    June -> Juni
    July -> Juli
    August -> August
    September -> September
    October -> Oktober
    November -> November
    December -> Dezember

Also I have changed the order so instead of "Monday, July 13" it now shows "Monday, 13 July". The relevant line now is as follows:

document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_date + " " + this_month_name_array[this_month] //concat long date string
    Hi Favio, I am a newbie. Could you tell m where I could find that wallpaper.html file? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonyr87 View Post
    Could someone explain to me how I would go about removing the white rectangle background that is behind my clock & date? (As shown in my avatar) And how do you change the font color for the date & time, from black, so it can be seen once the white rectangle is removed?
    Remove clockunderlay.png from the wallpaper clock theme you are using. /Library/Themes/PRO Wallpaper Clock/

Attached is a Wallpaper.html file that will make the text a light gray... This belongs in the same Wallpaper clock theme that you delete the clockunderlay.png file from
    Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Anthonyr87 (2010-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by schnuller8888 View Post
    Hi Favio, I am a newbie. Could you tell m where I could find that wallpaper.html file? Thx
    Show us a screenshot of your winterboard list so we can see what you have enabled and in which order. To take a screenshot hit the home and power buttons at the same time. Then copy the photo from you phone and post it here

Ok so how do I rearrange the list in winterboard?

Oh sweet. n/m I got it. So when are you gonna attach the picture so we can change the background of the theme?
    Last edited by Jo-Dawg; 2010-01-14 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Dawg View Post
    Ok so how do I rearrange the list in winterboard?

Oh sweet. n/m I got it. So when are you gonna attach the picture so we can change the background of the theme?
    I already did http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5088269

Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast