Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

The clock on the top isnt working fine for me.About 10% of the calender's font got cut off.Somebody help please...

hey any reason why my calendar wont show the correct date inspite of putting the plist in the protheme/?

there is a plist in alot of the PRO options. Fix the one in the topmost option you are setting

Quote Originally Posted by Nickless View Post
    The clock on the top isnt working fine for me.About 10% of the calender's font got cut off.Somebody help please...
    This is because you do not have the Default font for OS 3.0. If you have ever used Fontswap this will have happened to you. I just posted the files to fix your default font in the GT icon request thread.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-01-03 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Nickless (2010-01-05)

if possible can u upload a plist tat works..i tried all its now working..my calendar icon is sort of white icon..so i should ahve black colored date right..can u fix tat in the plist? thanks for answering my q uestion...

hello, is it possible to move the date from the circled position to somewhere near the status bar. or to change the position of the date in the clock overlay widget. i dont want the date covering the spotlights. This theme is the PRO with no shelves theme. thank you if anyone can help.
    Last edited by mejemaka; 2010-01-04 at 12:15 AM.

Thanks
    Hey Bars, quick question. how do I remove the dock icons shelf?

hey amibo21. here are my screenshots. you see how the bottom of the dock has a shelf covering the dock i dont know why. then if i unapply the wp clock theme to remove the clock entirely the date covers up the spotlights on the bottom. also how did you manage to use the PRO font but then have a regular font for the clock and date without it looking like mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.png   -photo2.png   -picture-002.png  

The problem with the Font is when you use FontSwap on OS 3.0. then try to revert to the default font....That is reverting back to the 2.2.1 default font... in the link is a copy of the default font for OS 3.0. You can put it into /private/var/mobile/Library/FontSwap/Packages/System Fonts/Default.font and then use FontSwap to change it...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5075911

10. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (2010-01-04)

WOW!!! YOU ARE SERIOUSLY GOD. THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THAT. IT TOTALLY WORKED. but the font im using in the screenshot is calibri, do you have the os 3.0 version for that one?

I havent created any other 3.0 Fonts. It was a bear for me when I did the Bank Gothic for PRO.... I think nowadays there are tutorials out there somewhere, just havent tried..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (2010-01-04)

Thanks

I knew that the last screen shot was very familiar,, I was like wow that looks like a nice layout with a lot of taste !!! LOL

lol you're so right tho! i love your layout. how can i remove the shelf from the dock to display the bottom spotlights of the wallpaper. do you mind doing these icons for me in dockflow form in the same order to look just like yours to expose the spotlights? thank you. i know im asking for like a million things but yours looks good?
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    lol you're so right tho! i love your layout. how can i remove the shelf from the dock to display the bottom spotlights of the wallpaper. do you mind doing these icons for me in dockflow form in the same order to look just like yours to expose the spotlights? thank you. i know im asking for like a million things but yours looks good?
    Ok for your fist question you have to take out the Dock, you can find it by SSHing to var/stash/Themes.XXXX/Pro WP Clock Theme.(or whatever theme you got but Im pretty sure its that one(. if you dont have it there you can go and eliminate the one that is on var/stash/Themes.XXXX/(Your Theme(/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBDock for the dock flow Im not that good but I will give it a try

17. The Following User Says Thank You to amibo21 For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (2010-01-04)

Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    Ok for your fist question you have to take out the Dock, you can find it by SSHing to var/stash/Themes.XXXX/Pro WP Clock Theme.(or whatever theme you got but Im pretty sure its that one(. if you dont have it there you can go and eliminate the one that is on var/stash/Themes.XXXX/(Your Theme(/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBDock for the dock flow Im not that good but I will give it a try
    hey i just checked all the theme files through ssh and its not there. I see no SBDock anywhere. can anyone help me remove the shelf from the dock to make it look like the one on the right?

thanks a lot amibo21. your dockflow looks really good thought that maybe you did it. still cant remove that damn shelf though.
    Last edited by mejemaka; 2010-01-04 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Ok yo ask for them,, did you look for it in other files, like in the iElegance Pro, and other themes that may have it and is showing there??
    Attached Images Attached Images      

20. The Following User Says Thank You to amibo21 For This Useful Post:

mejemaka (2010-01-04)

Awesome job very tallented! Can wait to be realease!

Quote Originally Posted by Rossy Seriati View Post
    Awesome job very tallented! Can wait to be realease!
    Thank you! this is released in Cydia "iElegance PRO"

Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    Ok yo ask for them,, did you look for it in other files, like in the iElegance Pro, and other themes that may have it and is showing there??
    I'm sure they'll be fine. They look good. But for some reason the Phone and text icons aren't saving properly. i even tried opening them in a new tab and all it just comes up as a document.

For some reason tho, I can't find the dock shelf anywhere still. It's nowhere in any of the files I have checked in winterboard. damn shelf is there no matter what i press.
    Last edited by mejemaka; 2010-01-04 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi there barsoverbeats,I've install the iElegance Pro via Cydia and had a icon iBlank now so what I have to do next? I'm so new with this kind of thing but like it pretty much

You have to launch a program called WinterBoard. Then you can select the themes that I have created. I am always available via email if you need help with setup

Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast