Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    rename the wallpaper.html to i.e. wallpaper.html_bak or something like this, the wallpaper.html can be found in the root of the theme
    Sweet man, worked I just renamed to .bak (for backup) and its now gone.

Thanks!

Thanks

Hi Bars,

how to get rid of "Anzeigen" on my lockscreen. I think it´s in the Springboard.strings but it seems I have to add an extra line to the german Springboard.strings file. Can you tell me how which it is?

Thanks

Oni
    Don´t forget to hit the "Thanks" button If my post helped you !!

Quote Originally Posted by e-oni View Post

Hi Bars,

how to get rid of "Anzeigen" on my lockscreen. I think it´s in the Springboard.strings but it seems I have to add an extra line to the german Springboard.strings file. Can you tell me how which it is?

Thanks

Oni
    install "Entriegelkiller" from Cydia, should help here
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

Default Download link
    Anyone heard from bars lately? I sent him a donation last weekend, sat night, but have yet to receive a link. I tried iming him and still nothing...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rey79 For This Useful Post:

Zooropalg (2009-09-27)

not2c4u, how did u get your time font to look like that?

Zausser

I just saw your screenshots and i like them, did you ever post Altered PRO?

Hi, I've been looking for hours to understand what i'm doing wrong in trying to change my icons in ielegance pro icons theme like.
    I have ielegance pro, I downloaded the icons I need to replace, looked to have the same names, put the icons folder over the pro folder...
    But my icons still remain the same.
    can anyone help me please.
    thank you

XM26

Quote Originally Posted by xm26 View Post
    Hi, I've been looking for hours to understand what i'm doing wrong in trying to change my icons in ielegance pro icons theme like.
    I have ielegance pro, I downloaded the icons I need to replace, looked to have the same names, put the icons folder over the pro folder...
    But my icons still remain the same.
    can anyone help me please.
    thank you

XM26
    dont know exactly what you are doing when you say put the icons folder over to the pro folder?
    There is already a folder called "Icons" inside of the pro theme. copy all your icons into this folder and they will change, you have to activate the PRO Theme in winterboard of course.
    if you stil have probs with this send me a pm and we will solve this problem

Quote Originally Posted by silverka View Post
    Just thought I would share...

i love the set up. could you share how you made it?

I'm pretty sure there's more to it than the icons!!

youre right my friend, there IS a lot more.
    BTW...there are a couple of guys loving this theme and spent some time to do the icons, if it is 2400 or if necessary 5000
    That makes the difference to other incomplete Themes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

bncasey3 (2009-10-05)

I was wondering if anyone could help me change the font of the Battery Percentage in the status bar.

I've used FontSwap and changed my system fonts to NeoTech but I can't figured out how to change the Battery one.

Thanks in advance,
    Bobby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dfs.jpg  

Actually figured out that Battery Control is pretty useful. Available in the Cydia store.

Quote Originally Posted by bncasey3 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could help me change the font of the Battery Percentage in the status bar.

I've used FontSwap and changed my system fonts to NeoTech but I can't figured out how to change the Battery one.

Thanks in advance,
    Bobby
    hi bobby,
    dont know your current configuration, but you should search for a folder called "PRO Script Carrier" or similar.
    All the "Battery Fonts" are inside of this folder, cause it is no Font but images.
    Disable this folder and your regular system font will take place.
    Greetz

I just changed my SMS background with an abstract image. I thought it went good with the sms bubbles in the pro version and just thought i would share

Here is the SMS background

Just in case you didn't know, you can use any image as long as its .png and 480 x 380.

I placed the image in /var/stash/Themes.DoIDzh/Pro.theme. named SMSBackground.png

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salmedina87 For This Useful Post:

drew2000 (2009-10-13), lilskaterpunk (2009-10-11), TimVFR (2009-10-10)

Dude. $3 for the theme? Thanks but no thanks

@salmedina87
    Looks good, thanks

Was wondering if anyone could help me out ..i've recently jailbroken to the latest iphone firmware 3.1.2 and when i download Ielegance Pro this messange keeps popping up :

''Note : the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependancies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed''

''Modifications install : IElegance Pro''
    ''IElegance Pro Depends : Ielegance Pro Font''

It worked perfectly when i was stil on 3.0, anyone got any clue ? thanks!

nvm
    Last edited by EnderXXI; 2009-10-12 at 05:54 PM.

i just bought ielegance pro. i have several icons that did not change. can i download it or do i need to post here to get the replacement icons? Thanks.

Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast