Page 9 of 110 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

iloris69,
    Go to Bars' Website for i'Elegance.
    Choose Donate and he will send you an email on where to download.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iTouchTeek For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-12)

Arf ... Im 15 years old......
    This theme is wonderful .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iloris69 For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey bars, I think you missed my question in the other post, is there a way to keep the tap to unlock as you have it, but have the text show up underneat that says slide to unlock. I have custom text written there and by using it as is, I only see the first 6 letters of it. Any ideas on if that's possible or do I have to remove that and just put a small icon for the slider
    Go Gators!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzaras View Post
    Hey bars, I think you missed my question in the other post, is there a way to keep the tap to unlock as you have it, but have the text show up underneat that says slide to unlock. I have custom text written there and by using it as is, I only see the first 6 letters of it. Any ideas on if that's possible or do I have to remove that and just put a small icon for the slider
    You would have to change the slider to a smaller one....It will not work with my setup. the theme is designed to have a tap to unlock. I only threw in the slider for people that really wanted a slider theme. Give me a few and I will see if there are any possibilities there... Ok with the slider that I have made it will not work. Maybe in an update I can provide a new slider for those of you who cant tap to unlock.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-12 at 06:13 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Tazzaras (2009-07-12)

Thanks

tap to unlock pwns

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gipson For This Useful Post:

In the pro i elegance , There are the icons : sms , compass, voicememos ..? Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Thanks

ok sounds good thanks man
    Go Gators!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iloris69 View Post
    In the pro i elegance , There are the icons : sms , compass, voicememos ..? Thanks
    Messages and VoiceMemos already in the PRO pack, here is the Compass icon for PRO....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Guys, I have to go change my oil in my car and probably wash it quick. If I get any donation notifications while Im out I will kick the links right back to you. If there are any other questions /issues I will handle them a bit later...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

mikeshow69 (2009-07-12)

Awesome theme... donation sent

Edit: And link received... thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeshow69 For This Useful Post:

Bars,

How much effort would it be to expand the PRO font to include the letters a, e, i, o, u, s, l, z , c, n with their respective international versions (including the capital versions) just like in the standard keyboard?
    I am sure a lot of non-English/American use these characters a lot.

Here is the icon for the new Worms game if you guys want it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to shoemocker For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

bars!!!

not only is the theme gorgeous but, you included a few "add ons" which i find awesome!!!

has anyone figured out how to use the "create icon" action he's included?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PSYC0TIC ONE For This Useful Post:

Thanks bro! There is a you tube video which will be posted in my icon release thread shortly. You can find it on you tube called "making ielegance icons" or it may still be in this thread a page or two back

Quote Originally Posted by PSYC0TIC ONE View Post
    bars!!!

not only is the theme gorgeous but, you included a few "add ons" which i find awesome!!!

has anyone figured out how to use the "create icon" action he's included?
    If you look on Page 10 Bars has included a video.
    Click Here to go to the post now!

EDIT: I see Bars has already told you... Follow this link to go there directly: See Video

If I helped you, press that Thanks Button!
    Last edited by iTouchTeek; 2009-07-12 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Pro Wallpaper clock theme. I abreviated some of the months and and days so that everything fits with the font... The Additional SBSettings requested will be made for the next email update

I will also fix the iTunes splash screen....

Also attaching a blankon.png and blankoff.png for unknown toggles for the time-being. Drop them into /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/PRO SB/
    Your the Best !!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to My-Forum For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-13)

Thanks

hey bars, i kno that u gave out the old wallpaper with clock, buttt i was wondering if u can make it have the clock up top and the date down bottom? so its both new and old put together. if that made sense
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

27. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

I will see what I can do... I am a bit burn out right now if you can believe that!!

Thanks

ight man its cool no hurry, uve been busy lol. WHAT U EVEN CHANGED THE PASSWORD HIDER THINGY?!?! lol wow! u seriously are the best!
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

30. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

Hi Rob,
    Congrats and a big THANKS for this nice work. Icons, sounds and the whole style is georgous.
    Also a big thanks for the psd and the action script, makes it rather easy to create icons by yourself.

One comment to the action script for people (like me) which are not so used in photoshop. i watched your video and as shown there i doubleclicked the atn and.....nothing happened!! After asking Mr. Google i found the solution: There might be some computer configurations where doubleclicking doesnt work, so you have to perform a registry fix or...much easier....drag and drop the atn to opened photoshop and it will be added to the action palette!! Maybe this helps some photoshop-beginners like me.

Actually i have some questions ore call it requests to PRO:
    1.)Battery locksreen is the stock one or what am i doing the wrong way? (see screenshot)
    2.)Lockscreen is without any shelve or something else? (see screenshot)
    3.)On the lockscreen time and date is in german language, is it possible to get it also german in the springboard??
    4.) is it possible to add a sound for shutting down the phone? i liked the old one very much
    5.) Fonts in the status bar....hmm...ielegance and time and percentage battery dont fit perfect together right??? in some of your preview screenshots there was "PRO" instead of "ielegance" in the status bar. This font looked better to me, how can i change this??

Sorry for so many questions in one thread

Once again...Thanks a lot for this excellent work and i hope a lot of people will take part on this nice project. You`re the Man!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0005.png   -img_0006.png   -img_0007.png   -img_0009.png  

32. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 110 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast