Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    DUDE CHILL!!! Have you not read the posts...he is taking some time to take care of personal issues...BACK OFF!

He has a life other then catering to your needs...start working it yourself since you seem to have more free time. Take the time to read back posts so you know what is going off before inserting your foot in your mouth
    Dude you back off!!!!! I paid money for a complete theme!! and I want my SMS backgound now if not sooner! I already have my own! But I want one that is PRO. Now go back to being patrolman somewhere else. Loser.

And this is not catering to MY Needs..these are the needs of EVERYONE else who paid MONEY for this great theme. Stop defending him.
    Last edited by stillbrad; 2009-08-24 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Dude you back off!!!!! I paid money for a complete theme!! and I want my SMS backgound now if not sooner! I already have my own! But I want one that is PRO. Now go back to being patrolman somewhere else. Loser.:

And this is not catering to MY Needs..these are the needs of EVERYONE else who paid MONEY for this great theme. Stop defending him.
    K I normally don't "Internet-Fight" butttt, How far can you fit that foot in your mouth? Loser?! Really? How old are you? CORRECTION you PAID for a them that was as complete as the iPhone firmware allowed at the time. It's mentioned that UPDATES will come as available. Seeing as the update just came the other day, give him a few days, plus a few more with whatever he might have going on; programming is not a quick process. If you got one already, then stick with a bit longer. I paid just as much is not more than you for it for Pre-Cydia Release and you don't see me complaining. Guess your parents never slapped you around enough about not getting everything RIGHT NOW!

Dude you back off!!!!! I paid money for a complete theme!! and I want my SMS backgound now if not sooner! I already have my own! But I want one that is PRO. Now go back to being patrolman somewhere else. Loser.:

Put what you WANT in one hand and "you know what" in the other and see what happens first.

This is NOT Burger King and you do NOT "Get it your way!"

You got what you paid for and there was NOTHING ever mentioned that you were entitled to anything else. He stated and has complied with his statement that he will upgrade and fix bugs as time permits.

His FAMILY comes FAR FAR FIRST over anything you may THINK you need or want. He has personal things that MUST be taken care of or you will never, ever see him fix a thing so give him space, courtesy, understanding and if nothing else, learn a little patience and compassion!

YOU are the only one that is complaining/whining...I do not see ANY other posts about stupid SMS backgrounds and what he stated was as a courtesy, not a promise. I am not a patrolman, I am a customer just like you other then I have understanding and compassion where as you seem to think the world revolves around you and your selfish needs. You will get NO support from any other poster on this thread SO, I recommend that you calm down and have a little patience and understanding.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

stillbrad (2009-08-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FFBiZZ View Post
    K I normally don't "Internet-Fight" butttt, How far can you fit that foot in your mouth? Loser?! Really? How old are you? CORRECTION you PAID for a them that was as complete as the iPhone firmware allowed at the time. It's mentioned that UPDATES will come as available. Seeing as the update just came the other day, give him a few days, plus a few more with whatever he might have going on; programming is not a quick process. If you got one already, then stick with a bit longer. I paid just as much is not more than you for it for Pre-Cydia Release and you don't see me complaining. Guess your parents never slapped you around enough about not getting everything RIGHT NOW!
    Whatever man. I'm old enough to be your daddy hows that. I asked for the update when it first came out..scroll back a few pages. I'm not internet fighting, lol please. Besides which I was being very sarcastic if you even know what that means in my previous posts. I didnt appreciate being attacked by tristan, so i decided to act even more absurd then him. After all why not.. we are talking about an iPhone theme here. LOLOLOLOLOL

Put what you WANT in one hand and "you know what" in the other and see what happens first.

This is NOT Burger King and you do NOT "Get it your way!"

You got what you paid for and there was NOTHING ever mentioned that you were entitled to anything else. He stated and has complied with his statement that he will upgrade and fix bugs as time permits.

His FAMILY comes FAR FAR FIRST over anything you may THINK you need or want. He has personal things that MUST be taken care of or you will never, ever see him fix a thing so give him space, courtesy, understanding and if nothing else, learn a little patience and compassion!

YOU are the only one that is complaining/whining...I do not see ANY other posts about stupid SMS backgrounds and what he stated was as a courtesy, not a promise. I am not a patrolman, I am a customer just like you other then I have understanding and compassion where as you seem to think the world revolves around you and your selfish needs. You will get NO support from any other poster on this thread SO, I recommend that you calm down and have a little patience and understanding.
    LOL, You are crazy bro. Lets get all up bars *** who u dont even know and defend the living hell out of him cuz I asked for an SMS theme. You need to relax. I wont get support from anyone? You are a little baby...you sir are the whiner not me. Man...
    Last edited by stillbrad; 2009-08-24 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

LOL, You are crazy bro. Lets get all up bars *** who u dont even know and defend the living hell out of him cuz I asked for an SMS theme. You need to relax. I wont get support from anyone? You are a little baby...you sir are the whiner not me. Man...
    First, I am not your Bro!

Second, I am not the one who came on here and made demands...you are.

Third...if you had taken the time to read the post that Bars made to apologize for the lack of reply to threads then you would never had made such a post in the first place. I am defending him because after all the work that he is done in creating such a great theme that may have taken away from personal family time...he now deserves the respect and needed time to make up for that and take care of personal business that may affect the rest of his life. If you are as old and responsible as you say you are, then you should totally understand and respect that.

Fourth...I am totally relaxed...I have served you and this country for over 25 years in the Military, raised two kids and am old enough to be YOUR father, so I have a lot of patience and self control. I am not the one complaining...I am the one pointing out certain aspects of life and respect that you should already be using and if you cannot understand that,then I am sorry for you.

Finally...I am done trying to get you to understand, obviously it will never work and I am not going to turn this thread into mud slinging and childish name calling. I am finished and will not respond to anymore of your banter.

Try and have a nice day and I hope that you will someday understand respect and consideration for others needs.

Thanks

All i can say is lol!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Gentlemen, you all need to just chill. Bars and the theme has delivered far more than expected and promised. The support and effort that he has put into this is a step above anything else you would receive anywhere anytime.
    Be calm, have respect for Bars and each other.
    Have a bit of compassion, my God.
    Anymore of this BS will result in infractions given and will not be tolerated.

There are a couple of things you need to check in Winterboard. The clock you use must be in a higher (at the top) position then Pro.

For Example:

PRO WP 24HR No Shelves
    Gruppled Art
    Gruppled LockInfo
    Dim Icons
    PRO

That is an example of what Winterboard should look like.
    If you are using ANY rotational Wallpaper themes such as BossPaper, Wallpaper Rotation ToD or any other wallpaper app from Cydia then the Clock app will NOT be seen, it will be there but it will be under the wallpaper theme you installed.

If this does not work then you are either not telling me everything or your setup is wrong. Provide a screenshot of your winterboard will help us help you.

Good Luck
    Tristan, please see below:

I currently have the clocks unchecked since it didn't work before.
    PRO is the last item for that theme list. No other themes installed. If I need to SSH any specific file to replace it, please PM me the instructions and file, much appreciated again!

anyone have a font that fits a little better than the PRO font? the font is kinda big and the app labels run into each other. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by boredkenny View Post
    Tristan, please see below:

I currently have the clocks unchecked since it didn't work before.
    PRO is the last item for that theme list. No other themes installed. If I need to SSH any specific file to replace it, please PM me the instructions and file, much appreciated again!
    Yup, I see your problem.

Replace Pro No Shelves with Pro WP Clock No Shelves and put it in the place where you have Pro No Shelves...Respring and your clock should show.

Good Luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

boredkenny (2009-08-25)

Sorry but how could I change the Color of the clock? Black > white ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Sorry but how could I change the Color of the clock? Black > white ?
    You would have to ssh in and just change the color that is already there. Remember to use either the html code (google) or just type the common color name in all lower case.

Do not have access to my other computer right now so can not give you the file path. But will after I get home from class.

Sorry
    how could I have the clock in thé second Line of icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Sorry
    how could I have the clock in thé second Line of icons?
    Same thing as above...you will have to ssh in and change the positioning of the clock.

The best thing you can do is to ssh in, save a backup of the theme to your desktop and then experiment with moving/changing numbers/colors. It is how you learn. Once you change one or two things then click save, respring and look at your results. If they do not work then just undue what you did and save/respring again.

Hope that helps...Good Luck and have fun!

Anyone know how to make the call volume a little louder sometimes on the iphone it is almost impossible to hear people talking..

Thanks..

And how come all the sms sounds I download never work.. is there a special place I have to put them cause they don't show up in the settings>sounds<text area..

Yup, I see your problem.

Replace Pro No Shelves with Pro WP Clock No Shelves and put it in the place where you have Pro No Shelves...Respring and your clock should show.

Good Luck
    Tristan, you're a lifesaver! It works great now.

Now, my second task is if anyone can help me get that weather and calendar on my springboard. I know its a different theme added into PRO, can anyone upload those files and give me the details on where I should copy it to via SSH. Much appreciated guys!

Ok many thanks for the answer 

Thanks

For those of you that have wanted a Pro SMSBackground here it is. Simply drag image into the Pro theme, respring. It must be named SMSBackground.png

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

BacE 88 (2009-08-26), not2c4u (2009-08-25), zausser (2009-08-25)

Anyone know how to modify to sms keyboard?

Thanks

^ can't be done, as yet anyway.

Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast