Page 85 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Quote Originally Posted by Bigberry23 View Post
    I cant figure out how to get the clock working on the Pro theme.can sombody tell me what needs to be checked?
    Make sure you have the correct HTML file in the main theme folder. Bars gave us options so you may need to drop it in. I'm not to sure how the theme is packaged if downloaded from Cydia? SSH into your phone and check and see if you have a HTML file in the main folder. Yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Make sure you have the correct HTML file in the main theme folder. Bars gave us options so you may need to drop it in. I'm not to sure how the theme is packaged if downloaded from Cydia? SSH into your phone and check and see if you have a HTML file in the main folder. Yikes...
    I have a html file in the pro folder where would the other html file be located at?

how do you make the frame darker

I have a html file in the pro folder where would the other html file be located at?
    So... You have the Wallpaper.html file in the theme folder? I donated before this theme was release on Cyida. Bars provided different html options for the top clock and lower date. Now that I think of it are you asking about the status bar clock? If you want that to appear like normal you would have to edit the .plist file. Guess I should of asked what clock you are asking about??????

Quote Originally Posted by mike1055 View Post
    how do you make the frame darker
    I just put a satin layer style on it and adjusted till i was happy. I may of added a inner shadow too. Play around till you like
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-08-22 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ahhhh.......while tweaking files I managed to overwrite my grey 4 shelf wallpaper . Does anyone have a copy ?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    So... You have the Wallpaper.html file in the theme folder? I donated before this theme was release on Cyida. Bars provided different html options for the top clock and lower date. Now that I think of it are you asking about the status bar clock? If you want that to appear like normal you would have to edit the .plist file. Guess I should of asked what clock you are asking about??????
    Im talking about the clock thats on the wallpaper.I donated for the earlier version too.My clock was working fine before I updated to 3.0.1 so I dont know whats wrong now

Im talking about the clock thats on the wallpaper.I donated for the earlier version too.My clock was working fine before I updated to 3.0.1 so I dont know whats wrong now
    Did you try and instal it again? Sorry... Not sure what's going on. I'm on 3.0.1 and it works for me.

Default Open teminal on desktop
    Does this mean "Command prompt"?.
    If so; run "ssh root@<ip-address>" is typed in; is this correct?.

I've come to this theme a little, late, purchased it this afternoon and replaced some icons to fit my setup. Thanks to Bars for the hard work.

fantastic job, thanks for the hard work

Well worth the money.

Splash

Can someone help please? I'm trying to figure out how to get the clock that shows up on the springboard. I can SSH, if someone can provide me the file and where I put it to, that would be great! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by boredkenny View Post
    Can someone help please? I'm trying to figure out how to get the clock that shows up on the springboard. I can SSH, if someone can provide me the file and where I put it to, that would be great! Thanks.
    The clock is provided with the purchase of Pro. There are 4 versions. 12 hour w/shelves, 12 hours w/o shelves, 24 hour w/shelves and 24 hour without shelves. Make sure the one you mark is higher then Pro in Winterboard. If you are using a wall paper theme like BossPaper or one of the other rotational themes, then you are out of luck for using the clock...this is my dilema and I have not solved it yet.

If you have not purchased Pro, then you will not have the clocks and no one here will post it as that is a Paid app for Bars.

Quote Originally Posted by entraik View Post
    can someone post the clockunderlay.png shown in the image below? I accidentally overwrote mine with another. Thanks! Also how do you I get my status bar at the top clear like in the image below...

also... two more questions.

1.) Do I need to have a wallpaper.png in the PRO Wallpaper clock.theme and in the PRO.theme in order for the wallpaper to show? Is there anyway I can set my wallpaper without having to SSH?

2.)How can I set the lockscreen wallpaper?

Thanks. Kind of new to this all.

any help on the above questions would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by entraik View Post
    any help on the above questions would be great!
    Just put your Wallpaper.png in the PRO theme folder thats on your phone. Make backup of original. Same for the LockBackground.png!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    The clock is provided with the purchase of Pro. There are 4 versions. 12 hour w/shelves, 12 hours w/o shelves, 24 hour w/shelves and 24 hour without shelves. Make sure the one you mark is higher then Pro in Winterboard. If you are using a wall paper theme like BossPaper or one of the other rotational themes, then you are out of luck for using the clock...this is my dilema and I have not solved it yet.

If you have not purchased Pro, then you will not have the clocks and no one here will post it as that is a Paid app for Bars.
    I purchased the PRO and I just did what you said. The main clock disappears/fades from the status bar but the wallpaper one does not show up. Please help.. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I didnt try it so youll have to let me know....
    Hello Rob !
    Is it possible to have this clockunderlay ?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by boredkenny View Post
    I purchased the PRO and I just did what you said. The main clock disappears/fades from the status bar but the wallpaper one does not show up. Please help.. Thanks.
    There are a couple of things you need to check in Winterboard. The clock you use must be in a higher (at the top) position then Pro.

For Example:

PRO WP 24HR No Shelves
    Gruppled Art
    Gruppled LockInfo
    Dim Icons
    PRO

That is an example of what Winterboard should look like.
    If you are using ANY rotational Wallpaper themes such as BossPaper, Wallpaper Rotation ToD or any other wallpaper app from Cydia then the Clock app will NOT be seen, it will be there but it will be under the wallpaper theme you installed.

If this does not work then you are either not telling me everything or your setup is wrong. Provide a screenshot of your winterboard will help us help you.

Good Luck

Thanks

Bars thanks for getting right on that SMS background for us!!!

NOT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Bars thanks for getting right on that SMS background for us!!!

NOT!!!!
    DUDE CHILL!!! Have you not read the posts...he is taking some time to take care of personal issues...BACK OFF!

He has a life other then catering to your needs...start working it yourself since you seem to have more free time. Take the time to read back posts so you know what is going off before inserting your foot in your mouth

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

BacE 88 (2009-08-24), FFBiZZ (2009-08-24), not2c4u (2009-08-25), TimVFR (2009-08-25), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-08-24)

Page 85 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast