Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Thanks

How do I get a copy???
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2009-07-12 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    How did I get a copy???
    You donate you enjoy!!

And here is a short video I threw together outlining how to use the action script to create your own icons

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQJxUxLLKE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQJxUxLLKE[/ame]
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-07-12 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks

I did donate! Check your PayPal acct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    I did donate! Check your PayPal acct.
    Its in your inbox.... I sent it as soon as I recieved the notification of doantion... When you originally said "how DID I get a copy" I thought you were surprised that you had already gotten it...

Added a video tutorial on how to make the icons with the PSD and action script included in the Beta Package... 2 posts up
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-12 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by P777 View Post
    hey did you add reflections to the icons again like in iElegance??
    because i rejailbroke and downloaded reflective dock and it lets you reflect icons that arent on the dock.
    just so you know you probably do anyways.
    If your in the beta you can make your own icons with the files he sent you. There is a folder called "MAKE ICONS" and inside that folder is the two files you need to make your own icons. The first one is the action script, which allows you to add reflections to your icons. And the second file is the actual icon file. You need to open the second file, and find a picture of what you want your icon to be. Don't worry about whats outside the silver box, as long as you got what you want inside the silver box, you are good to go. After you get that set up, you load up the action file. Then go to your action tab in photoshop and select the action tab named IELE. Then select the section that says "PLAY ME". Once you do that go ahead and hit play, and it will delete all the extra nonsense around the silver box for you, as well as create the reflection for you. As well as hit the save-as button. All you need to do is think of a name and hit save!

This has got to be one of the easiest things I have ever done for making icons/reflections. Serious props to bars for this.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoemocker For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-12), P777 (2009-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I did know that. The only issue that I had with that method is that it seems to slow down paging operations just enough to notice it.... Thanks for the heads up though!

man i wish i could donate
    i fell in love with iElegance and now when this theme comes out its gonna stay on my iPod touch till you make a new one ^_^
    Want It. Buy It. Hack It. Enjoy It.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to P777 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-12)

Great theme so far Bars!! It looks great on my iPod. Here are a few problems I had that I'll report:

1) In the SBSettings theme, icons are missing for Autolock, Calculator, Rotation Inhibitor, and KeepAwake. Because of this there are no icons there so I don't know if it's on or off. Maybe you could make a default icon of some sort?

2) Also in SBSettings some of the words overlap, though it's probably the fault of the font and not the theme itself.

3) Lastly, is there a way you could add a theme to bring the iElegance clock back that went on the top row? I got so used to it it's weird without it :P.

Other than those minor things the theme is working out fantastic!! Everyone who hasn't donated yet should donate. Paying $1 or $2 is definitely worth this excellent theme!

EDIT: I just found one other small bug. When you open the iTunes app, the loading screen says "App Store". That should be an easy fix
    Last edited by Sportsmaniac1322; 2009-07-12 at 08:45 AM.

Great job Bars, I really like this theme.

In the ReadMe file you say the Theme folders should be copied to /Library/Themes. On my iPhone 3GS there is no such folder and I had to copy the folders to \private\var\stash\Themes.5wpjCy\ where all the others Themes were as well.

Same comment about the SBSettings Theme as the previous poster but I am also missing iMC (Mobile Cinema) icon.

Finally the 'slide to unlock' text is too wide on the Lockscreen. I use Entriegelkiller (Cydia) to get rid of it.

HI.
    It's W O N D E R F U L !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i Love this theme , is the most beautifoul theme !!!!!!!!
    Thanky you
    When can i download this theme ????
    ( sorry for my very bad english )

I really like most of this theme except for the dialer, and the calculator layout.. it just doesn't match well with the home page and icons in my opinion. Same for most of the icons on the status bars. Otherwise I like it a lot.

Thanks

Awwwwwww...... can't wait

@barsoverbeats - can't wait to see this, I sent you my donation.

Quote Originally Posted by 1tufgt View Post
    @barsoverbeats - can't wait to see this, I sent you my donation.
    Should be there...

Hey Bars, did you get my PM?

Should be there...
    Man I LOVE this theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for a beautiful theme without having all the other applications like springjump. I was just looking for something simple and you've done it.

Hey Bars, how do you figure out what the name of the application is to rename the icons?
    Last edited by 1tufgt; 2009-07-12 at 04:40 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 1tufgt For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by 1tufgt View Post
    Man I LOVE this theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for a beautiful theme without having all the other applications like springjump. I was just looking for something simple and you've done it.

Hey Bars, how do you figure out what the name of the application is to rename the icons?
    Turn off all themes in winterboard, Then whatever is displayed under the icons is what your icon name should be... Case sensitive and with spaces if there are spaces....

Turn off all themes in winterboard, Then whatever is displayed under the icons is what your icon name should be... Case sensitive and with spaces if there are spaces....
    Ok, simple as that........LOL

Pro Wallpaper clock theme. I abreviated some of the months and and days so that everything fits with the font... The Additional SBSettings requested will be made for the next email update

I will also fix the iTunes splash screen....

Also attaching a blankon.png and blankoff.png for unknown toggles for the time-being. Drop them into /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/PRO SB/
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files

23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

My-Forum (2009-07-13)

Bars , when can i download this complete theme pro ??
    Thank you very mucch ( sory for my english...)

Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast