Page 76 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: .. iElegance .. PRO

  1. #1501
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Plz do so

  2. #1502
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    I'll do so when I get home in about 2-3 hours

  3. #1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I took ancola's ApplePRO theme and I just put some of the folders and images with the iElegance PRO theme. If you like when I get home I can upload my version.
    I really like that as well, where will you be uploading to please.

  4. #1504
    thank you so much fo shizzzle!!

  5. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I took ancola's ApplePRO theme and I just put some of the folders and images with the iElegance PRO theme. If you like when I get home I can upload my version.
    Can you please only upload the "modded" files as to not share out my entire PRO theme

    Thanks!

  6. #1506
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Can you please only upload the "modded" files as to not share out my entire PRO theme

    Thanks!

    Sorry, yea I will only share the modded files, I forgot it is a theme you must pay for.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zehlek For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-08-10)

  8. #1507
    No problem I just didnt want it to be another Pear-Phone experience. That was a shame what happened over there this weekend

  9. #1508
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    ^yes it was indeed.

  10. #1509
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    I only uploaded the edited and additional files. Thanks again to Barsoverbeats for the PROtheme and thanks to ancola for the additional weather and calendar. If you don't have the PRO version, it should work with the regular iElegence. Anyway when you extract the rar file there are 2 separate parts you SSH, one you drag Apple Pro Calendar as a separate theme and then you go further into what I called PROExperiment. and just for each folder inside just add the couple files into the same folder on your iPhone. Finally remember to go to weather.yahoo.com and find you city for your code in the url and then edit the PROExperiment/Widget/Configs/Weather-Config.js where it says var locale to get your weather. I also included a screenshot of the order of how I have my Winterboard setup inorder for it to work. You can ignore ThingsLockInfo and Gruppled LockInfo that is for my Lockscreen

    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zehlek For This Useful Post:

    lilskaterpunk (2009-08-11), schnuller8888 (2010-01-18)

  12. #1510
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jaw'Ja
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 88 Times in 67 Posts

    Can I get just the shelves so I can change the shading of the background around a bit?

    Thank you,

    Ed

  13. #1511
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by edwilk55 View Post
    Can I get just the shelves so I can change the shading of the background around a bit?

    Thank you,

    Ed
    Here is the Wallpaper with just the shelves but it may not work with the weather and calendar


  14. #1512
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jaw'Ja
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 88 Times in 67 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Here is the Wallpaper with just the shelves but it may not work with the weather and calendar

    Thank you....I have that. I'm looking for just the shelves themselves. I want to change the shading of the background...then add the shelves in.

    I'm thinking it's something that Bars might have scripted in PS.

    I got it...used PS to cut/paste the shelves.

    I like the darker a lot better...and added some shading/beveling.



    Last edited by edwilk55; 2009-08-11 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to edwilk55 For This Useful Post:

    LastSonOfKrypton (2009-08-15)

  16. #1513
    PRO 1.3 sent to all of the "PRO team"

    Lockbackground idea got pulled at the last minute sorry all

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    fjbt (2009-08-12), Kawi2004 (2009-08-11), verrybigdog (2009-08-11), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-08-11)

  18. #1514
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    PRO 1.3 sent to all of the "PRO team"

    Lockbackground idea got pulled at the last minute sorry all
    yep got it, gotta put my touches to it then ill install it thnx bars what i looked at so far looks great
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-08-11)

  20. #1515
    I gotta get some sleep, I have to be up early, I will be back tomorrow

  21. #1516
    Green Apple Leviathan2201's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Hey bars i have one question i stil use the Pro 1.0 version you have sent my by email before official launch, you made me some customations like some special german chars for your pro font like and which looks like ss on Pro and fixe some file for me so i wont have the 2563463576% battery life error, when i now load pro 1.3 with sendspace from your email (with cydia store) and remove the old folder from my iphone are these fixes included in the 1.3 version?

    thx for your work

  22. #1517
    Thanks for the new update Bars, loading it this morning and will get you some feedback later today. Thanks for the hard work.

  23. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan2201 View Post
    Hey bars i have one question i stil use the Pro 1.0 version you have sent my by email before official launch, you made me some customations like some special german chars for your pro font like and which looks like ss on Pro and fixe some file for me so i wont have the 2563463576% battery life error, when i now load pro 1.3 with sendspace from your email (with cydia store) and remove the old folder from my iphone are these fixes included in the 1.3 version?

    thx for your work
    Yes both of those things are still fixed in this 1.3 version fonts are in cydia (iElegance PRO font)



    Quote Originally Posted by Kawi2004 View Post
    Thanks for the new update Bars, loading it this morning and will get you some feedback later today. Thanks for the hard work.
    Your welcome! I hope you enjoy it!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-11 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #1519
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    PRO 1.3 sent to all of the "PRO team"

    Lockbackground idea got pulled at the last minute sorry all
    Thanks for the update Bars. What are the main changes/updates in version 1.3?

  25. #1520
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    I never got the update, Cydia didn't show anything

Page 76 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •