Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chezpaul View Post
    No bars, it's not the load screen. The app launches fine but then you don't have access to the main menu in the app. If I go to another theme, the app works fine. They just upgraded their app this morning. I'll check back at you. Thanks for the respring screen thought... ;-)
    What is interesting is that its something in this theme that also is in some other themes that prevents PhotoForge from working correctly. I use my own theme and have the same issue with not being able to open files in PhotoForge. I do not use any custom loading screens. I have icons, a wallpaper, lockscreen, custom wifi bars, custom slider, custom calculator, custom weather background, and SMS bubbles. I have invisible slider bar and invisible dock and a custom springboard badge. So it must be one of these things in the iElegance theme as well that is causing a problem with PhotoForge.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Welcome! I have created a HUGE icon pack that includes most of the ones that you need. They can be found on the links page of the website in my sig below. Additionally ones that are not in that pack, I opened a iElegance icon release thread. I will not be putting all of the icons in the PRO download as it would cause major downloading issues. I will be updating all of the stock icons that were with the theme. Additionally I will be adding some of the MOST requested as I still have a little room to spare before the package gets too big!!

iElegance request thread: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...nce-icons.html
    Again welcome to the PRO team and Welcome to ModMyi!!

Tinkering...
    nice. I like it !

Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    What is interesting is that its something in this theme that also is in some other themes that prevents PhotoForge from working correctly. I use my own theme and have the same issue with not being able to open files in PhotoForge. I do not use any custom loading screens. I have icons, a wallpaper, lockscreen, custom wifi bars, custom slider, custom calculator, custom weather background, and SMS bubbles. I have invisible slider bar and invisible dock and a custom springboard badge. So it must be one of these things in the iElegance theme as well that is causing a problem with PhotoForge.
    hmmm, maybe the transparent Status bar? I can troubleshoot it if I have the time...

In regards to the charging screen:

First and foremost thanks for deciding to do one bars. My one constructive criticism is I'd like to see a visual representation of the charge level either in addition to or instead of the simple 94%.

Looks good though.
    -Chris

Thanks

hmmm, maybe the transparent Status bar? I can troubleshoot it if I have the time...
    Just tried my theme without the invisible dock and invisible slider bar and no go. I tried it without the icons and also the wallpaper and no go.

Quote Originally Posted by verrybigdog View Post
    In regards to the charging screen:

First and foremost thanks for deciding to do one bars. My one constructive criticism is I'd like to see a visual representation of the charge level either in addition to or instead of the simple 94%.

Looks good though.
    Updated to include it

Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    Just tried my theme without the invisible dock and invisible slider bar and no go. I tried it without the icons and also the wallpaper and no go.
    Did you try making the StatusBar.png something other than transparent? Either that or maybe UILCDBackground.png? I dunno I would have to mess with it

Updated respring.png

Place into /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/

Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-10 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i just purchased pro and kind of bummed or i just dont know what im doing.

at unlock screen i dont see any thing except for the time, in winterboard, i activated everything that installed. is there a settings or edit area for the theme?

someone help!

Quote Originally Posted by Fkli222 View Post
    i just purchased pro and kind of bummed or i just dont know what im doing.

at unlock screen i dont see any thing except for the time, in winterboard, i activated everything that installed. is there a settings or edit area for the theme?

someone help!
    If you want to enable the slider theme you MUST enable it ABOVE PRO in winterboard. Drag the PRO to the bottom of the list

where do we get the updated files from? like the charge screen?

I will be releasing them to the original beta team tonight and the cydia update should be in a day or two

sorry for the wait

good things come to those that wait. awesome job on the theme!

Thank!! And thank you for your understanding. This update is going to be a BIG leap

Thank!! And thank you for your understanding. This update is going to be a BIG leap
    settin the bar pretty high...no pressure
    -Chris

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by Zehlek; 2009-08-10 at 05:53 PM.

To change the color of the LockScreen Font, do I need to edit the plist file within the theme or is there a separate file that I am not seeing? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Nice mod

about the update: there aren't going to be much suprises, besides ALOT of the default app icons are mostly all new. I have a hard time keeping thinks secret
    all of the default loading sceens are updated, new battery theme, slight changes to lockbackground... I am very pleased with my progress this week

Quote Originally Posted by FFBiZZ View Post
    To change the color of the LockScreen Font, do I need to edit the plist file within the theme or is there a separate file that I am not seeing? Thanks
    That's is a good question! Without being in front of my machine I don't have a good answer, I will try to find out later on for you
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-10 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

FFBiZZ (2009-08-10), TimVFR (2009-08-11), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-08-10)

Thanks

thnx bars i dnt think theres much more u can do
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Thanks

Nice mod

about the update: there aren't going to be much suprises, besides ALOT of the default app icons are mostly all new. I have a hard time keeping thinks secret
    all of the default loading sceens are updated, new battery theme, slight changes to lockbackground... I am very pleased with my progress this week

That's is a good question! Without being in front of my machine I don't have a good answer, I will try to find out later on for you
    I took another theme with the weather and calendar and I love iElegance PRO so I put I on

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    how did you do that? thats sick

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fkli222 View Post
    how did you do that? thats sick
    I took ancola's ApplePRO theme and I just put some of the folders and images with the iElegance PRO theme. If you like when I get home I can upload my version.

Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast