Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Thanks Barsoverbeats, and I do apologize for my incompetence. A couple of more things. I was able to get the clock and sliderbar to appear, but the icons still overlay on top of the clock. Currently I have 4 rows, do I have to move a row to the next page to allow for more room for the clock to standout, or is that even possible being that the icons start to fill at the top? My mistake.

I went in to FontSwap and selected PRO under Dialer/Calc and Lock Clock but I'm still having the same problems. I even read the FAQ section in Ielegance but Im still not getting anywhere. Also I ordered my selections in winterboard like you have it layed out in your FAQ section, but I noticed that I have a PRO WeatherIcon selection and yours did not, what is PRO WeatherIcon?

Thanks for your patience

Quote Originally Posted by half_flip View Post
    Thanks Barsoverbeats, and I do apologize for my incompetence. A couple of more things. I was able to get the clock and sliderbar to appear, but the icons still overlay on top of the clock. Currently I have 4 rows, do I have to move a row to the next page to allow for more room for the clock to standout, or is that even possible being that the icons start to fill at the top? My mistake.

I went in to FontSwap and selected PRO under Dialer/Calc and Lock Clock but I'm still having the same problems. I even read the FAQ section in Ielegance but Im still not getting anywhere. Also I ordered my selections in winterboard like you have it layed out in your FAQ section, but I noticed that I have a PRO WeatherIcon selection and yours did not, what is PRO WeatherIcon?

Thanks for your patience
    No problem whatsoever! You need to install a program called iBlank to clear the space for the wallpaper clock. Open iBlank and create 4 "blanks" per page that you have. So if you have 5 pages of applications then you would make 20 "blanks"

Once you have created your needed blanks you will need to move them to the top row of each page to clear the space for the clock. You move blanks just as you move your regular apps. Click and hold on any icon, until they all start to wiggle. Then drag the blank icons to the tops.

I hope this helps!

Additionally you can install blanknull from cydia to make sure that the "blanks" that you just created do not open a blank safari webpage when touched

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

half_flip (2009-08-08), jerry69 (2010-03-08)

Thanks allot that helps, and I finally got everything set they way I want. I appreciate you patience. Before I become more annoying I have one more comment/question, does this them work with the 5-Icon dock? The reason I ask is because after I configure IBlank I noticed that I only had 4 docked icons. Can you give me a brief description of what the PRO weather icon is?

Have a great weekend!

Hey Bars, just wanted to let you know.
    My photoforge app wasn't working anymore. It's a photoshop type app on the iphone.
    It used to work fine with iElegance but not anymore. I thought it was the program but after some research it turns out that when I select another theme in Winterboard, the app works again. So it's something in iElegance that stops it from working.
    The app launches but you can't open files anymore.
    Sorry if it's been already said in here... to many pages to catch up...

Quote Originally Posted by chezpaul View Post
    Hey Bars, just wanted to let you know.
    My photoforge app wasn't working anymore. It's a photoshop type app on the iphone.
    It used to work fine with iElegance but not anymore. I thought it was the program but after some research it turns out that when I select another theme in Winterboard, the app works again. So it's something in iElegance that stops it from working.
    The app launches but you can't open files anymore.
    Sorry if it's been already said in here... to many pages to catch up...
    Are you trying to use a default loading screen? Let me know.

Attached is the respring.png located in /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -respring.png  

The only thing that I miss in PRO is the "no calls for you" when the phone has no service how can I get that back.

No bars, it's not the load screen. The app launches fine but then you don't have access to the main menu in the app. If I go to another theme, the app works fine. They just upgraded their app this morning. I'll check back at you. Thanks for the respring screen thought... ;-)

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gavinr98 View Post
    The only thing that I miss in PRO is the "no calls for you" when the phone has no service how can I get that back.
    Unzip, and then place this folder in Bundles/com.apple.springboard and No Calls for You! will take the place of No Service.
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andis Jackson For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-08-09), gavinr98 (2009-08-09), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-08-09)

Default Icon Requests
    Hey All,

New to modmyi, but no stranger to Cydia etc..

I purchased the awesome ielegance pro theme and wanted to inquire about additional icons? How can we get more of them for apps that do not currently have icons? Are they going to be put into updates to the ielegance pro theme? Attached are screenies of apps that I'm looking for icons for...

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by L080100 View Post
    Hey All,

New to modmyi, but no stranger to Cydia etc..

I purchased the awesome ielegance pro theme and wanted to inquire about additional icons? How can we get more of them for apps that do not currently have icons? Are they going to be put into updates to the ielegance pro theme? Attached are screenies of apps that I'm looking for icons for...

Thanks!
    Welcome! I have created a HUGE icon pack that includes most of the ones that you need. They can be found on the links page of the website in my sig below. Additionally ones that are not in that pack, I opened a iElegance icon release thread. I will not be putting all of the icons in the PRO download as it would cause major downloading issues. I will be updating all of the stock icons that were with the theme. Additionally I will be adding some of the MOST requested as I still have a little room to spare before the package gets too big!!

iElegance request thread: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...nce-icons.html
    Again welcome to the PRO team and Welcome to ModMyi!!

Tinkering...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-09 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Kawi2004 (2009-08-09), not2c4u (2009-08-10), TimVFR (2009-08-09), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-08-09)

Thanks

Not bad bars I rly like tha top not to sure bout icons yet. It will prolly grow on me tho

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^Ohhh, me like,

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Welcome! I have created a HUGE icon pack that includes most of the ones that you need. They can be found on the links page of the website in my sig below. Additionally ones that are not in that pack, I opened a iElegance icon release thread. I will not be putting all of the icons in the PRO download as it would cause major downloading issues. I will be updating all of the stock icons that were with the theme. Additionally I will be adding some of the MOST requested as I still have a little room to spare before the package gets too big!!

iElegance request thread: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...nce-icons.html
    Again welcome to the PRO team and Welcome to ModMyi!!

Tinkering...
    Awesome! Thanks! I appreciate the reply. Thanks again!

Tinkering...
    I really like that charge screen. When can we have it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 1tufgt For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-08-09)

Thanks! It will be going out to everyone that donated within the next day or so, then Cydia a day after that.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

TimVFR (2009-08-10)

Thanks! It will be going out to everyone that donated within the next day or so, then Cydia a day after that.
    Sounds good to me. Love what you are doing with the charging screen. Can not wait to use it. Thank you again for all the hard work.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kawi2004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kawi2004 View Post
    Sounds good to me. Love what you are doing with the charging screen. Can not wait to use it. Thank you again for all the hard work.
    Yep I am looking forward to it too.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Brecks For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmperor View Post
    Whats up guys? I got PRO awhile ago, and I was just wondering how can I use my own font instead of pro font? how can I add it to fontswap? any ideas? Thank you in advance
    Porting fonts is not an easy thing to do. You need a font editing program such as FontLab. You need to make sure all of the "Font Info" directly matches the standard info from the "Default fonts"

Additonally most fonts have to be edited in order to work properly with OS 3.0. Once you have the font where it needs to be, packing it for FontSwap is the easy part

27. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

TheEmperor (2009-08-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

tinkering...

oohhhhhh!!! I like it!!!

Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast