Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Quote Originally Posted by Dade Murphy View Post
    I think this theme is the best one around but it really needs a guide because it is so hard to get it the way you have it in the pictures... could you please let me know what to do to make it the optimal theme for my phone.

Thank You..
    I will be making a better setup with pictures. I do have an FAQ on my website that can be found here http://grohman.ws. The KEY point is to make sure that PRO theme is at the bottom in winterboard.

There are 4 options for the larger glass "Wallpaper clock", two being 24HR (one with icon shelves, and one without) the other two 12HR (same thing one with shelves one without)

Then you have the option to use the PRO slider theme or an invisible "tap to unlock" if the slider is not selected.

Lockbackground if you want the PRO lockbackground.

Weather Icon theme if you have WeatherIcon installed from cydia, and configured in settings.

The other "theme" is PRO NO Shelves select this theme if you do not want the shelves on the wallpaper.

PRO Script Carrier theme is to have an elegant Script font for the AT&T carrier logo and for the battery status.

The Font that is used is packaged in a different Cydia download, and you must have FontSwap installed from Cydia in order to use it. Download "FontSwap" and the "iElegance PRO Font" Then open FontSwap by hitting this icon The select PRO font for Dialer, System, and LockClock.

SBSettings theme you will need SBSettings installed from cydia. Once you do swipe the top bar (commonly known as the "TaskBar") and select more, then select Manage Themes, Select PRO SBSettings and you will have that skinned.

Status Notifier is an additional download in Cydia that will give the finishing touch on the "TaskBar"

If I can further assist you let me know

Quote Originally Posted by verrybigdog View Post
    Bars,

Found (presumably) a bug with the new version of pro (1.1). In portrait when the media playing (music note) icon is displayed in the status bar, the mail icon disappears. When you stop playing music the mail icon reappears.

In landscape both icons display, it's only in portrait that the problem occurs.
    I have noticed that. I have noticed more that just that though, with the status notifier program. It is either that it cannot handle the size of the images or there is a bug in the Status Notifier application on 3.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    The theme is working fine on my 3GS. I just can get 3G Unrestrictor icon to change?
    I dont use it but have you tried to check the info.plist in /Applications/3G Unrestrictor/ ? Most of the info.plist files have a "Package display name" string that will have the correct name. That is if the "Display Name" when the theme is turned off doesnt work
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-03 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I have noticed that. I have noticed more that just that though, with the status notifier program. It is either that it cannot handle the size of the images or there is a bug in the Status Notifier application on 3.0.
    It was fine in the previous edition so something that changed between that version and this one is causing it. File size would surprise me cause I wouldn't think the note icon is larger than the ipod, but you'd know better than me and I can't find the icon files to compare the sizes.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by verrybigdog View Post
    It was fine in the previous edition so something that changed between that version and this one is causing it. File size would surprise me cause I wouldn't think the note icon is larger than the ipod, but you'd know better than me and I can't find the icon files to compare the sizes.
    Every once in awhile I will loose my NewSMS icon up there only when locked. Then it will reappear when unlocking.... I honestly think that Status Notifier is a bit buggy on 3.0. I have not changed anything else taskbar related in awhile. I have also named the icons for use with Reminder, or "Notifier" which is the alternative but I think it also has its little bugs If I find anything out I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    I over 140mb. My phone goes back to normal when i ssh in and remove the theme. everything works. I dont understand it. Email sent
    You get everything ironed out?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-03 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i went through every page of the iElegance icons thread and there are some really nice icons done by you guys

so i swapped out some that i like and added a picture of my car for my background when i want to mix it up a little. all blank icons on the home page exept for the docked ones

here a pic

and heres a pic of how i got it for the normal PRO background

Bars...your theme has convinced like 5 of my friends to jailbreak their phones cause its just so beautiful. thanks dude

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave83 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-08-03)

Thanks for the comment!!

Thanks

Default Wallpaper
    How do you change the wallpaper for the PRO theme?

You would have to manually change it in the theme folder.

Replace Wallpaper.png in the Wallpaper theme that you have on top of the list in winterboard.

Themes are located @ /Library/Themes/ on your device.

I have to get some sleep I will be back tomorrow.

Thanks

sry im late but everythin is workin for me on tha 3gs
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My 3GS has phone crashed to safe mode twice seen I've installed the Pro 1.0 update!???

Are you running the weather icon?? I have yet to crash running PRO, I do not use the weather icon for a number of reasons....

My theme is not causing your phone to crash. I can assure you that

the only things that cause springboard crashes are MobileSubstrate plugins. By default my theme uses NO plugins. That was why I would just as soon leave the WeatherIcon out due to the functionality gained is not enough for me to have slow downs and possible crashes. The images themselves are not causing the crashes though
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-03 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks

No I'm not using weather icon. It has happen twice seen I have installed the updated. It is the last thing I have installed as of last night.

Thanks

My 3GS has phone crashed to safe mode twice seen I've installed the Pro 1.0 update!???
    I know...basicly what I had to do to get my phone in a useable condition again is to delete the new pro theme. Go back to the old one. Now tho my icons are unuseable until i hit the phone button close it and then my phone will automaticly revert back back to the lock screen. I then open the phone and can use it as normal. I have to do this process everytime I respring. I'm thinking I have to do a full restore and rejailbreak. I dont know what happened. I had a perfectly good working phone. I updated and now this. Who knows, to quote agent smith maybe something was overwritten or copied. This sucks though.
    Last edited by stillbrad; 2009-08-03 at 04:03 PM.

Sounds like something went seriously wrong with your SSH session. I can confirm that many people running the 3gs have updated with no issues. I am currently running the newest update for 5 days without a snag

No I'm not using weather icon. It has happen twice seen I have installed the updated. It is the last thing I have installed as of last night.
    What mobilesubstrate plugins do you use other than winterboard?

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    I know...basicly what I had to do to get my phone in a useable condition again is to delete the new pro theme. Go back to the old one. Now tho my icons are unuseable until i hit the phone button close it and then my phone will automaticly revert back back to the lock screen. I then open the phone and can use it as normal. I have to do this process everytime I respring. I'm thinking I have to do a full restore and rejailbreak. I dont know what happened. I had a perfectly good working phone. I updated and now this. Who knows, to quote agent smith maybe something was overwritten or copied. This sucks though.
    One thing I can suggest is that when you are manually updating the theme through SSH is to disable the theme in winterboard, reboot phone, and then copy your new files in. I know it doesn't help at this point but for future reference.

Sorry for your bad experience!

Just a quickie....

I do know that there have been major connecivity issues with AT&T users especially this morning but over the weekend also. I have just gotten off of the phone with them in order for them to credit my account due to these issues. If verizon had a gsm network I would be on verizon.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-03 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I SSHed over the files to upgrade to PRO 1.1 on my 3GS without issue. People have been having problems with the 3.1 firmware upgrade from my understanding so that could be the culprit if you upgraded, I personally haven't.

Bars - You were right about notifier being a bit buggy with regards to the status icons being displayed. After a respring the music and mail icons are now displaying in tandem, so it's not the theme that's causing it.
    -Chris

17. The Following User Says Thank You to verrybigdog For This Useful Post:

Thanks

hey bars how do u use tha Default.psd? cuz i dnt have tha font or tha iphone pic

Follow me on Twitter

Thanks

Sounds like something went seriously wrong with your SSH session. I can confirm that many people running the 3gs have updated with no issues. I am currently running the newest update for 5 days without a snag

What mobilesubstrate plugins do you use other than winterboard?

One thing I can suggest is that when you are manually updating the theme through SSH is to disable the theme in winterboard, reboot phone, and then copy your new files in. I know it doesn't help at this point but for future reference.

Sorry for your bad experience!

Just a quickie....

I do know that there have been major connecivity issues with AT&T users especially this morning but over the weekend also. I have just gotten off of the phone with them in order for them to credit my account due to these issues. If verizon had a gsm network I would be on verizon.
    CyDelete, PreferenceLoader, Unrestrictor3G & WinterBoard.

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    hey bars how do u use tha Default.psd? cuz i dnt have tha font or tha iphone pic
    I'll send you something later in that will make things a bit easier...

ZWAYNE- I don't use any of those, but I woul try to eliminate the last one installed for a day to see if it persists. I have honestly not experienced a springboard crash since I upgraded to 3.0. I also haven't added any MS plugins besides winterboard and a couple sbsettings extensions

let me know if you find anything out! Sorry I can't be of more assistance

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

xxfr0stbytexx (2009-08-03), Zwayne (2009-08-03)

Thanks

ZWAYNE like bars said i havent used any of those either but it might b PreferenceLoader or i culd b wrong but im on 3gs n dnt have any problems

Follow me on Twitter

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can you tell me how to upload this to the IPhone ? Have not figured this out yet THanks

Thanks

I'll send you something later in that will make things a bit easier...

ZWAYNE- I don't use any of those, but I woul try to eliminate the last one installed for a day to see if it persists. I have honestly not experienced a springboard crash since I upgraded to 3.0. I also haven't added any MS plugins besides winterboard and a couple sbsettings extensions

let me know if you find anything out! Sorry I can't be of more assistance
    Thanks. I will be un-installing and then re-installing the Theme later today and hope all goes well from that point on.

Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast