Page 63 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Exclamation Clock problem
    Hi Bars... first of all, my compliments for your themes... I used iElegance on 2.2.1 and I just purchased iElegance PRO now that I updated to 3.0

I purchased PRO because I wasn't able to get the wallpaper clock on 3.0 with iElegance, but now I see that I'm not able to get it even with iElegance PRO, so this must be me or my phone...
    I tried all of the settings in winterboard, but o luck...

Another question: i really loved the girl's voice on the dialer... is it possible to have it back?

Thanks in advance, congratulations from Italy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gighen For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-30)

the WP clock option must be enabled ABOVE the PRO theme in winterboard for it to show up. To move it "drag" the theme by using the table grabber on the way right if the tables in winterboard. I hope this helps

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Gighen (2009-07-30)

Default Yeah!
    Thanks for the quick reply and for the help... now it works correctly...
    What about the voice on the dialer? is it possible to have it back?

i got it all working now but this is coming up as my dock in all the wallpapers

and i cant get the SBSettings to theme..do i have to put that in a different location?

here is what my dock looks like

I haven't the slightest clue how you got that as your dock. Do this. Remove all of the themes that you copied over and put the back on after a reboot. The pro SBSettings theme should not go into the same location as the rest of the themes. The pro sbsettings folder needs to be dropped into /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/

Once there you need to open sbsettings, swipe toobar, hit more, then manage themes, select mine and exit....

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I haven't the slightest clue how you got that as your dock. Do this. Remove all of the themes that you copied over and put the back on after a reboot. The pro SBSettings theme should not go into the same location as the rest of the themes. The pro sbsettings folder needs to be dropped into /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/

Once there you need to open sbsettings, swipe toobar, hit more, then manage themes, select mine and exit....

ok did all that and now all is well in the world again

thanks for all your help and the theme is awesome

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave83 For This Useful Post:

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Bro, I bought this theme a couple of days ago and I love it... Great work!!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhoneMuscle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    ight i figured it out... Go here /private/var/stash/applications.xxxxxx/winterboard.app and put my default image in there
    werd!

Nice theme, just a suggestion... anyway to have the "dial" on the phone do the same as the numbers when pressed?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gavinr98 For This Useful Post:

ok so question if i install BossPaper can i still run ielegance NOT the Pro version?

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    hey bars, i was wondering if you could make your clockunderlay with a border like this?Attachment 369133
    please could someone help me out here?

A question about the dialer. I love the blue electricity when you press the keys. I don't see it when you are in call and have to use the keypad, it's just blue. Is this right? Thanks again for this theme and all your help!

Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    A question about the dialer. I love the blue electricity when you press the keys. I don't see it when you are in call and have to use the keypad, it's just blue. Is this right? Thanks again for this theme and all your help!
    I'm seeing the same thing so I have to assume it's correct. I actually like the blue more but I'm not sure if it's intentional since the code pad and the dialer both have the electricity effect.

BTW - Wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself, took me all of 2days using iElegance to jump to PRO. Really nice work, love it and you'll probably start seeing me around here somewhat regularly.

-Chris

19. The Following User Says Thank You to verrybigdog For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-31)

Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    Fixed in the update coming this weekend Thanks!

I just purchased the Pro and Love the looks, however does this theme include a new keyboard? Also, it said on the download from cydia that we can do our own icons, can someone clarify this for me. FYI, i'm new to this "high tech" stuff, my young nephew got me to jailbreak my 2g version iphone and now I cant stop looking into ALL the cool stuff out there. Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to flcruzr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by flcruzr View Post
    I just purchased the Pro and Love the looks, however does this theme include a new keyboard? Also, it said on the download from cydia that we can do our own icons, can someone clarify this for me. FYI, i'm new to this "high tech" stuff, my young nephew got me to jailbreak my 2g version iphone and now I cant stop looking into ALL the cool stuff out there. Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks!
    There is no keyboard skin (yet?) or ateast not for 3.0

the .psd files for making your own icons are located in 'library/themes/PRO/make your own icons' or something similar, forgive me I'm new on the scene as well and I don't have my phones file directory in front of me right now cause I'm typing on it

24. The Following User Says Thank You to verrybigdog For This Useful Post:

You will have to ssh into your device to get the files to make icons. The files that I have provided are Photoshop files. So you will also need Photoshop. To ssh you need to install OpenSSH from cydia, and use iPhoneBrowser on your windows machine. Once you have these two things you can access your devices filesystem. The icon making files are located in /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/MAKE ICONS/

Copy those files to your machine with Photoshop. From there you can follow the YouTube video I made to create the icons easily. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQJxUxLLKE]YouTube - Making iElegance Icons[/ame]

as far as the keyboard goes... There is no winterboard support for keyboard skins or I would have already created the PRO keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    please could someone help me out here?
    I didnt try it so youll have to let me know....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -clockunderlay.png  

Thanks bars & bigdog! I appreciate your responses. Bars I see you designed this app, Great Work! will your previous steps work on my mac?

Another question? With the Pro theme, is there a way to have another lock slider with this app. I was using a vespa scooter slider that I love and would like to keep it if possible. Any way to do this? Thanks again!

Thanks bars & bigdog! I appreciate your responses. Bars I see you designed this app, Great Work! will your previous steps work on my mac?

Another question? With the Pro theme, is there a way to have another lock slider with this app. I was using a vespa scooter slider that I love and would like to keep it if possible. Any way to do this? Thanks again!
    drag the slider theme that you would like to use ABOVE the PRO themes in winterboard and enable it, it will override my stuff. There is an update coming this weekend and the PRO slider theme has been redone

Page 63 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast