Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Quote Originally Posted by detogram View Post
    I'm having trouble getting the battle.net mobile authenticator app to show as a ielegance icon. can anyone give me the correct filename? ty
    Act like your going to delete the application and take note what the name of the application your "deleting" is then cancel the delete action and name your icon accordingly. I hope that helps!

ty bars. true pro at what you do

3. The Following User Says Thank You to detogram For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-28)

Quote Originally Posted by owais123 View Post
    if this costs money its not worth it
    Dont troll.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Dont troll.
    Thanks bro!!

Ever get a chance to check this out? Still getting those 3 dots even with the new font package.

Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    MobileMe Gallery

The dots are at the bottom, don't mind the old school pic...
    Oh and the dots end up everywhere, even the lock screen...
    ooohhh the font says 1.0.1
    guess I need to get it from your website

EDIT, got the font from your website (says pro 1.1) and still have the 3 dots problem

I'm pretty sure that you ate the only person EVER to have that happen. I would be reistalling fontswap if I was you. Especialy if it only happens when using that app. Give a whirl and let me know how it goes. It's tough for me to troubleshoot a single user issue since I cannot recreate it on my side
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-28 at 02:52 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

djdizzy (2009-07-28)

QUESTION: Haven't been in the jailbreak scene since the 3GS and 3.0 release. Are different keyboards still available for the 3.0 software, or no? And is there a QuickPWN 3.0 jailbreak tool? I've always stuck with QuickPWN throughout all of 2.x so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    QUESTION: Haven't been in the jailbreak scene since the 3GS and 3.0 release. Are different keyboards still available for the 3.0 software, or no? And is there a QuickPWN 3.0 jailbreak tool? I've always stuck with QuickPWN throughout all of 2.x so yeah.
    There are links at the top of the page for all of the different jailbreaks for 3.0 on different platforms. I used a custom .ipsw provided by stealthbravo. The keyboard are NOT working on 3.0. Personally I would not let that be my only deciding factor for upgrading as I could not go without copy/paste (embedded), landscape email, sms... right now
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-28 at 03:11 AM.

Winterboard default. Lockbackground I am using...Will be updated...

Winterboard default must go into /Applications/WinterBoard.app/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png   -lockbackground.png  

^Nice having an all Pro list

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

mike134569 (2009-07-28)

can u make billy frontier, relapse,touchKO??

Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    can u make billy frontier, relapse,touchKO??
    Billy frontier is in the large icon pack on the first post of the Icons thread
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I have to get to sleep guys/gals. Back to work tomorrow... I will be back on later tomorrow....

Love the notification icons! Problem is the voicemail icon only shows every now and then. Right now I have a voice mail and it only shows the phone icon. It should show the tape icon but doesnt. Sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt. How can I just use the notifier app without tis theme over riding that? thanks

Great theme!

This is the first app/theme I have ever purchased..

I am not a big fan of the Signal strength, or the 3G/E/Wifi icons. I tried downloaded the All black status bar program and put it to the top of Winterboard, but this black status bar only appears when an app is open, but when the spring board is shown then it goes back to showing the regular PRO icons, is there a way to fix this?

The Edge network appears as a greyed out 3G icon, is this correct? I prefer an E not a 3G when I am on E!

Also, is there a way to keep the Slide to Unlock text? I had a cool colorful Jamaican slider text theme that added a nice touch to the colorless lockscreen, however with PRO enabled in Winterboard, this "Slide Text Theme" doesnt work! I am not sure if this is because there is no "Slide to unlock" text or what, but can someone clarify? Thanks!

Hi Bars,
    i just read about BossPaper, do you have an idea if the PRO theme will work with this??
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

23. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

fjbt (2009-07-29)

Thanks

Im using bosspaper now. it works but is buggy still

25. The Following User Says Thank You to stillbrad For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-07-29)

Thanks

Also since Im using it can anybody add the pro shelves to these 2 wallpapers?

PLEASE!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper3.png   -wallpaper5.png  
    Last edited by stillbrad; 2009-07-29 at 12:14 AM.

Bars, could you do default loading screens for the Google App and a Wiki App?
    Also I cannot get the Notes default loading screen to show, what am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by FlavioX; 2009-07-29 at 12:49 AM.

Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast