Page 58 of 110 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

I got all icons looking good thanks to Frost but now I need to do this.
    >>How do we get the day and date back towards the bottom in latest update?

Also what about SBSettings that you drag down from the top of iPhone screen?
    ((Do I just drag this folder into iPhone PRO SBSettings.theme))
    Last edited by 123newguy; 2009-07-26 at 10:03 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 123newguy For This Useful Post:

xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-26)

Where did you get the theme from?

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Where did you get the theme from?
    You emailed them to me.

Any help here?

Q?: My SBSettings doesnt look like yours??

Answer: You must apply the SBSettings skin in the
    the SBSettings application. Swipe the taskbar and hit
    the more button (black gear), hit manage themes, and
    select PRO SB

PRO SB ia not in there.

1:06pm
    1:22pm and
    Now
    Last edited by 123newguy; 2009-07-26 at 10:39 PM. Reason: keep updating more info

Sorry my friend, I dozed off for awhile. The sbsettings theme goes into: /private/var/mobile library/SBSettings/Themes/

the whole pro sb should go into there. Then once in there you swipe to open sbsettings, hit more, then manage themes. Select my theme and it will respring... The date on the springboard is in the PRO.theme. When the only thing selected in winterboard is PRO.theme, you should see the wallpaper with the date towads the bottom

I that doesn't help email me to [email protected] and I will send you a link to get it
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-26 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

123newguy (2009-07-26)

Thanks Well I know why I didn't see the day and date now, I'm using another wallpaper. Is there any way to add day and date to other wallpapers. I like to change wallpaper pretty often for a change.

Thanks

yea bro if u keep tha pro.theme html all u have to do is swap tha wallpaper.png files
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-27), HarleyMo (2009-07-27)

Thanks Bars that worked on both.

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    yea bro if u keep tha pro.theme html all u have to do is swap tha wallpaper.png files
    Sorry ,you kinda of lost me on this.

Thanks

if u want tha date down low keep tha pro.theme html file and only replace tha wallpaper.png tht a lil clearer? lol
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-27)

if u want tha date down low keep tha pro.theme html file and only replace tha wallpaper.png tht a lil clearer? lol
    Sorry Frost, I'm just not sure(it's me not you) You should understand by how long it took me to change icons.
    So I have to change background via SSH (FileAid in my case) and not just do it the easy way via clicking on Winterboard and User Wallpaper

Also if this is what your saying can I add more than one wallpaper for future use and do you know what folder to put them in?
    Last edited by 123newguy; 2009-07-26 at 11:31 PM. Reason: more questions

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    For now you will have to use an additional slider theme from cydia. I will be updating the pro slider next weekend. Sorry fo the delay but I am curretly on vacation without my Photoshop machine
    if you download any winterboard slider theme available in cydia and enable it in winterboard above the PRO theme your issue will be temporarily fixed. What language are you using anyways?

Thanks for understanding!
    I'm using italian language.

Make a good vacantion !

Quote Originally Posted by torvalds View Post
    I'm using italian language.

Make a good vacantion !
    I will edit the Italian springboard.strings but I may need you to tests them once complete. Do you use ssh to access the filesystem?

Let me know and I will get back with you once I return so we can check it out. The biggest issue with modifying springboard.strings has been the folder name when applied in winterboard. I will get the data I need Nd try to get all of them completed so we don't have any more lockscreen bugs.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I will edit the Italian springboard.strings but I may need you to tests them once complete. Do you use ssh to access the filesystem?

Let me know and I will get back with you once I return so we can check it out. The biggest issue with modifying springboard.strings has been the folder name when applied in winterboard. I will get the data I need Nd try to get all of them completed so we don't have any more lockscreen bugs.

No problem, I use ssh/sftp/afp access, so I can make any try u need

Quote Originally Posted by torvalds View Post
    No problem, I use ssh/sftp/afp access, so I can make any try u need
    Sweet! I will be in touch within the next couple of days so that we can iron it out!!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it today but the font was updated to include alot of the international characters today... If anyone has been waiting for it, it's out there

if I did mention this already, please excuse me these coronas are doing the trick
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-27 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone owais123's Avatar
    Thanks

if this costs money its not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by owais123 View Post
    if this costs money its not worth it

To each his own I guess...I'm happy with it, worth the money because of the work that was put into it plus the help afterwords to get the theme complete
    Last edited by Hec-POA; 2009-07-27 at 08:34 AM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hec-POA For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-27), drew2000 (2009-10-13), not2c4u (2009-07-27), radarlove63 (2009-07-27)

Hi Bars,

Are you back? Would just like to ask if you can already fix the Winterboard splash screen. Thanks again in advance!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Was wondering the same thing, I had changed to Bars prog load screen background as my springboard background using the "user wallpaper" theme in winterboard. I lost my day and date also. Did what you said and moved that Wallpaper.png into the Pro.theme, disabled "user wallpaper", and the day and date is back with the new Wallpaper.

Thanks Frost

Harley

Hi,

I have just downloaded this theme from Cydia but I need some more icons. I have just installed winscp and SSH into my phone. I'm now connected. Where I can find this file?? Do I just drag and drop the files into a certain folder?

I have never used SSH before.

Thanks

There are alot of icons on he links page on my site iElegance PRO
    additionally there is also iElegance icon requests thread. Once you loccate the icons that you need you will SSH them to /Library/themes/PRO.theme/Icons/ making sure they are named properly. To check the name by turning off the theme and record the name that shows up under the icon. Case sensitive.

Hope that helps welcome to pro!

I'm having trouble getting the battle.net mobile authenticator app to show as a ielegance icon. can anyone give me the correct filename? ty

Page 58 of 110 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast