Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

First of all, if my problem has been posted before i apologise but 69 pages is alot to go through..

I purchased "PRO" through Cydia and all is fine for one thing, the date in the WP clock is displayed too low on my iphone, see screenshot.
    Any idea why this happens?

I think that the "system font" that was for use with FontSwap was mistakenly placed into the wrong folder. At least that is what I have heard. I asked the guy who packages it up for cydia about this, and he said that he would take a look at it... He was out of town until today so he may get a chance to fix it if it was wrong. The theme requires that you have font swap installed before installing it so the fonts can go into the directory. The fonts for manual placement are available on the web address in my sig. There on the links page again....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-23 at 11:45 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DruNKfuX View Post
    First of all, if my problem has been posted before i apologise but 69 pages is alot to go through..

I purchased "PRO" through Cydia and all is fine for one thing, the date in the WP clock is displayed too low on my iphone, see screenshot.
    Any idea why this happens?

Ok
    Go to this website iElegance PRO and go to the tab that says links download the one called pro fonts.
    There will be a readme file in there
    Just follow the instruction of the readme file
    P.S.
    You have to download fontswap from cydia
    And now can you help me with me problem that I posted above?
    ::EDIT::
    Dang bars beat me to it.
    :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cellmate75 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-24)

Thanks

not 100% sure but it MIGHT have something to do with your FONT, drunk

the Pro Theme is designed for the Pro Font available from Bars's webpage (i think its Helvetica ?)

if I'm wrong, someone'll be here to put out my fire any minute now.......

jeeez....must....type....faster...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BacE 88 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I think that the "system font" that was for use with FontSwap was mistakenly placed into the wrong folder.
    He's right, the readme says "--The PRO.font folder belongs in: /private/var/mobile/Library/FontSwap/Packages/System"
    but it should be "--The PRO.font folder belongs in: /private/var/mobile/Library/FontSwap/Packages/System Fonts" with v3.0

Cellmate, i have no idea where those icons are located, i searched through all the PRO folders and cannot find them, but here's a screenshot of my Winterboard order how it works on my phone, maybe this helps..

Fonts pack on my site updated to reflect the updated location. Additional I sent the "fixed" location to the man that packs it up and hosts it on cydia... Thanks!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    OK after looking at the previews on the first page I realize I'm missing stuff!
    I am missing the wifi icon, the edge icon, the 3g icon, and the signal icon.
    Could someone give me these files.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Could someone please help me with this?Even though this is a small problem I really want the full i'Elegance experience.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cellmate75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Could someone please help me with this?Even though this is a small problem I really want the full i'Elegance experience.
    They are located in THEMES\PRO.theme\Folders\SpringBoard.app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    They are located in THEMESPRO.themeFoldersSpringBoard.app
    I know where they're located it's just they're not in there.

Hi Bars,

The theme has a problem with a calculator, and you forgot to add the symbol of division(math.),see picture:

How can I fix this problem

Rami

You can either reinstall or can someone get with my homie cellmate and email him the files he needs.... PLEASE and thank you!

I'd do it but I'm all iPhone until Tuesday

It looks like you didn't get the update rami.... Email me and I will shoot it to you! (not contradicting what I just said I have the link handy on my phone

Thanks

Bars, is it ok to leave the zip file posted in case someone else is missing it? If not I will remove it.

Too many pirates out there, please pull it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Too many pirates out there, please pull it
    Done, I also had to pull Cellmates post since he quoted it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Okay, this is hilarious. Distributing a commercial font such as Bank Gothic and complaining about piracy?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Why are you here armadillo?? I mean what draws you to my thread??

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Okay, this is hilarious. Distributing a commercial font such as Bank Gothic and complaining about piracy?
    Commercial? Thats odd cause there are tons of places you can download that font for free.....and Im talking about real font websites.

The reason I occasionally check in here is because of the keyboard issues that have been discussed.

Bank Gothic is a commercial font distributed by several foundries, including BitStream. I would never dare to distribute a commercial font in a commercial theme. It's just asking for a lawsuit.

Here's the info: [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_Gothic[/ame]

And here you can purchase it: http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/bitstream/bank-gothic/

And I would certainly be interested in a link to a single "real font website" that gives you Bank Gothic for free. I have not been able to find one. It's a great font.

Finally, it's not cool to pirate the PRO theme, but it's not cool to steal Bank Gothic either. Just saying.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2009-07-24 at 04:32 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I will PM u if I have any news for you in regards to the keyboard, untill then find another place to hang. This thread is about PRO not your keyboard. I have no problems pulling the font from the automation, and distributing from my website for PERSONAL use

Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast