Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Yay!! After try and fail so many times i thought i would give up but finally i made it!

I have to place those "iElegance" image into "/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/Hutchison_mo.bundle" then respring.

hehe ^^

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You can download any slider theme in cydia and enable it ABOVE PRO in winterboard. I will be updating the slider within a week in order to solve this "issue"
    ok thanks 4 your reply...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    Yay!! After try and fail so many times i thought i would give up but finally i made it!

I have to place those "iElegance" image into "/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/Hutchison_mo.bundle" then respring.

hehe ^^
    That´s the way it´ll work everytime. Just gave you the other option because you can toggle it on/off via winterboard. So I had the wrong folder. I think it should work when you rename the folder I gave you to "com.Hutchison_mo" and place it in the bundles folder of PRO.theme.

Oni

Quote Originally Posted by e-oni View Post
    That´s the way it´ll work everytime. Just gave you the other option because you can toggle it on/off via winterboard. So I had the wrong folder. I think it should work when you rename the folder I gave you to "com.Hutchison_mo" and place it in the bundles folder of PRO.theme.

Oni
    yeah, but thx for your help anyway, i appreciate that.

Default here my screenshot problem
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Your gonna have to tell us how it looks.....or better yet upload a screenshot.
    Here are my pictures of my screen. How can I arrange the icons so I can show the lower time bar? Help me please. I love this theme so I purchased it. Thank you so much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0191.png   -img_0192.png   -img_0193.png  

Thanks for posting the UAFaker Icons.

Now, Could someone please save me a little time and point me to where I put these on and off files at? And do I have to rename them?

Thanks
    Last edited by EnderXXI; 2009-07-23 at 04:04 PM.

Default Font help
    I know solutions to the font problem have been posted using SSH. For the very few of us who do not SSH will there be an update with the PRO font included like the lockscreen clock font? I dont have WiFi connection and therefore cannot SSH my phone. If a donation is needed let me know. Beats, the theme is sick and worth every penny. Thanks

Ok so I've been trying to turn off the shelf option, but everytime I try in Winterboard I keep seeing shelves. I just want the icon there, and no shelf, how do I turn the shelves off? Thanks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuckpga1 For This Useful Post:

pfaub55 (2009-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by YacsSOCA View Post
    the word "slide to U" still visible, hanging half of the lockscreen"

i found this problem when i change my region format to "Indonesia"
    when i get my region to "United Stated" or "United Kingdom" the problem does not appear

fyi : i only try change the region from "Indonesia" to US and UK only, i don't know if the other region have the same problem too

thanks

i had the same prob, download "Slide to unlock Killer" in Cydia and activate it in winterboard, this solves it

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuckpga1 View Post
    Ok so I've been trying to turn off the shelf option, but everytime I try in Winterboard I keep seeing shelves. I just want the icon there, and no shelf, how do I turn the shelves off? Thanks.
    Activate the PRO NO Shelves in winterboard and drag it to the top
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-07-23 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Maybe its because i dont understand correct, but as written he wants to disable the weathericon icons in STATUSBAR.....so why not on the phone Settings/Weathericon...disable "Icon in statusbar" ??
    I found the original code which has it off by default. I replaced my code and all is well.

I actually don't have the ability to change the options any longer. After I jail broke it, I used "Rock your iPhone" to install the profiles software they offer.

After that, all of my prior jail breaks were "gone". I was able to get most back by reinstalling from Cydia, but for some reason, Winterboard and the Weathericon configs were removed from my Settings folder.

I've tried reinstalling the apps, but they wont show up in Settings any longer. "Winterboard Settings" wont move Winterboard to the Settings folder either.

So short story long, I have to edit the files to make changes. Sux, but haven't figured out what keeping them from returning to Settings.

Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Activate the PRO NO Shelves in winterboard and drag it to the top
    Bingo. Did not know it had to be at the top of Winterboard. Works perfect, thank you.

Hi, im relatively new to all this.

How to I start to get themes like this onto my iphone. Im stuck! Like a learner driver.

I have cydia atleast!

please help!

Thanks

Default iBlank
    Quote Originally Posted by juris001 View Post
    Here are my pictures of my screen. How can I arrange the icons so I can show the lower time bar? Help me please. I love this theme so I purchased it. Thank you so much.
    Use iBlank to make 4 icons for each screen. Put the blank icons on the top row to show the time bar. As an option, download blanknull from cydia so that when you click on the blanks nothing happens. I hope that helps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello Bars.
    The new font is perfect in Spanish, and it looks great!
    Many thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by fjbt View Post
    Hello Bars.
    The new font is perfect in Spanish, and it looks great!
    Many thanks again!
    Your welcome!! EVERYONE....please read....

I am gearing up to go to the beach untill Monday sometime. I will be doing minimal support while I am away I will try to my best to check in every once in awhile. There will be an update to the theme sometime next weekend via cydia (people who have donated will get the release when I send it to Kyle to update cydia)

Thanks in advance for understanding. Anyone with slider or answer/decline issues You can temporarily get a slider theme tto use in winterboard via cydia. Make sure it is enabled ABOVE PRO in winter board.

Please check out my FAQ's and Links pages on my website before you come with a "bug" report....

update coming soon.

Thanks in advance for your understanding!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmperor View Post
    When I get call, there is no answer or decline button, does anyone know how to fix it?? thanx
    You only have a answer decline button by default when your phone is unlocked. Otherwise like normal you have the slide to answer when locked. That functionality was not changed by the theme. It has ALWAYS been that way if you recieve a call when unloacked you will see that you still have your answer decline...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-23 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

TheEmperor (2009-07-23), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-23)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Activate is just the word used with the slider. Touch the word activate and slide it to the right

Harley

The slider and the localization strings will be updated in the first update, along witht the font, lockscreen, and probably alot more. I won't be updated untill next weekend as I will be out of the game for a few days.... I appologize for any inconvenience that this may cause! Again this thing can only get better!!

Quote Originally Posted by manny09 View Post
    Hi, im relatively new to all this.

How to I start to get themes like this onto my iphone. Im stuck! Like a learner driver.

I have cydia atleast!

please help!

Come on guys! I know there's probly a few like me who ask but we gotta start somewhere! Would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction, a link to a guide is all I need to set it up and im there.

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

OK after looking at the previews on the first page I realize I'm missing stuff!
    I am missing the wifi icon, the edge icon, the 3g icon, and the signal icon.
    Could someone give me these files.

Thanks

first manny.... get 'winterboard' from cydia...its easier to 'search' for it in there to find it straight away. After Winterboard is in, just search through the 'Sections' and pick what you want to install. As I am COMPLETELY biased, search for 'iElegance Pro' get ur paypal details out and pay the $3.00......when the download is complete....close cydia...open up 'Winterboard' and select Pro.....all the options you have are being discussed on here as we speak, but you can also click on Bars's webpage for FAQ.
    I hope I haven't spoken out of turn by doing this on here.....like you said 'we all gotta start somewhere'. If you need anymore help just PM me and i'll talk you through it ok
    HTH

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BacE 88 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-23), manny09 (2009-07-23)

Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast