Page 49 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

  1. #961
    I have zero tolerance for people like that.

  2. #962
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    ^ lmao, nicely done, bye bye. At least he had given himself the proper name dumboguy03.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-07-23)

  4. #963
    Thanks for the quick response, downloading now. 15.8mb thats alot of work my friend, well worth the money

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jedi5o5 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-07-23)

  6. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    I have zero tolerance for people like that.
    Same here


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hec-POA For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-07-23)

  8. #965
    Guys I have to get some sleep!! I was so burnt today. Woke up with a SPLITTING headache, trying to avoid another themeing "hangover" lol

    check the website out, I threw it up real quick so I could just get some resources (font, weather icon, Icon pack and FAQ's) up, I like the lockbackground found in the FAQ's also, at least for now...

  9. #966
    .............
    Last edited by 1tufgt; 2009-07-23 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Nevermind found my answer

  10. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Guys I have to get some sleep!! I was so burnt today. Woke up with a SPLITTING headache, trying to avoid another themeing "hangover" lol

    check the website out, I threw it up real quick so I could just get some resources (font, weather icon, Icon pack and FAQ's) up, I like the lockbackground found in the FAQ's also, at least for now...
    Hey bars, I like the site and the FAQ should relief you from emails.

  11. #968
    at least some thanks!!

    Ok I am really headed to bed now!! Catch you guy tommorow...

  12. #969
    Green Apple emilsal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Transitions
    Where does the transitions folder reside? Its the quick preview of the program before it launches? I prefer the transitions from the original ielegance theme and would like to replace the one from PRO. Thanks in advance.

  13. #970
    What's Jailbreak? laighean13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Does anyone have the old blue lockscreen for iElegance? I haven't been able to find it and would like to use it with PRO. Also, I've tried using the PRO wallpaper that has the time/date bar at the top--I'm using FontSwap and the spacing is all jacked up. The time appears at the right place, but the date section is half on the bar, half off. Anyone got a tip for me so I can fix it?

    Thanks!

  14. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by laighean13 View Post
    Does anyone have the old blue lockscreen for iElegance? I haven't been able to find it and would like to use it with PRO.

    Thanks!
    Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground1.png   -lockbackground2.png  


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hec-POA For This Useful Post:

    laighean13 (2009-07-23)

  16. #972
    What's Jailbreak? laighean13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks! Now how do I set it up so I can use it with PRO?

  17. #973
    Why i dont have "iElegance" show as the carrier logo on the signal bar?
    I tick "PRO Script Carrier" and move it above the "PRO" theme and respring but it still show the default official carrier logo.

    The only thing that change is the "signal strength" and "3G"

    Anybody can help me?
    Last edited by vosszaa; 2009-07-23 at 09:03 AM.

  18. #974
    Green Apple e-oni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Just edited my Tenuis Matte SBSettings theme to match PRO and combined it with SBSettings PRO theme.

    Will post it if anyone wants to have it and Bars confirms to allow me that.

    Oni
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0342.png  

  19. #975
    Oni, can you tell me why i dont have the word "iElegance" show as the carrier logo on the signal bar as same as yours?

    I tick "PRO Script Carrier" and move it above the "PRO" theme and respring but it still show the default official carrier logo.

  20. #976
    Green Apple e-oni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    Oni, can you tell me why i dont have the word "iElegance" show as the carrier logo on the signal bar as same as yours?

    I tick "PRO Script Carrier" and move it above the "PRO" theme and respring but it still show the default official carrier logo.
    Which carrier you´re using?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to e-oni For This Useful Post:

    vosszaa (2009-07-23)

  22. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by e-oni View Post
    Which carrier you´re using?
    Im with 3 network, Australia. it shows "3" (Official carrier logo)

  23. #978
    Green Apple Leviathan2201's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Carrier
    Quote Originally Posted by e-oni View Post
    Which carrier you´re using?
    I have the same problem i use T-Mobile Austria

    Quote Originally Posted by e-oni View Post
    Just edited my Tenuis Matte SBSettings theme to match PRO and combined it with SBSettings PRO theme.

    Will post it if anyone wants to have it and Bars confirms to allow me that.

    Oni
    could you PLEASE give me your edited icons for sbsettings they look great, althought the original from bars also look great but the on off thing is what i need?

    Is there any chance to receive them?

    Greets
    Last edited by Leviathan2201; 2009-07-23 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #979
    Green Apple e-oni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    Im with 3 network, Australia. it shows "3" (Official carrier logo)
    Extract 3G.rar copy the extracted folder "com.apple.Hutchison_au" inside your PRO.Theme into the folder bundles. Respring. Hope it´ll work cause I don´t know If I took the right carrier for you

    Oni
    Last edited by e-oni; 2009-07-23 at 12:55 PM.

  25. #980
    Green Apple e-oni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan2201 View Post
    I have the same problem i use T-Mobile Austria



    could you PLEASE give me your edited icons for sbsettings they look great, althought the original from bars also look great but the on off thing is what i need?

    Is there any chance to receive them?

    Greets
    Will have to wait if Bars is giving me the permission to post it.

    Oni

Page 49 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •