Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Bars, hope this helps, I tried to reinstall the weathericon and your theme but it still comes out like this...any advice?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0031.png  

Hey bars thanks for the UAFaker icons, is it possible you or anybody else can make the dunkin donuts keepawake icon for pro sbsettings? thanks in advance, and by the way, the support that comes with all of your themes is worth every penny & more so people who don't wanna pay for pro or say it's too much $$ will lose out on the cleanest and most complete theme in cydia!
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iphonefanatic For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Hec-POA View Post
    Bars, hope this helps, I tried to reinstall the weathericon and your theme but it still comes out like this...any advice?
    It looks like you have the wrong WeatherIcon theme enabled in Winterboard....
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-23 at 04:47 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Iphonefanatic (2009-07-23)

^Or its not positioned properly in winterboard.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Bars man...very good work. I really commend you on this work of art. I know that people are stealing your work but don't let that get you down....its incredible and I hope you know that!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jabbawalkee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    It looks like you have the wrong WeatherIcon theme enabled in Winterboard....
    I don't understand...are you saying the one in your theme is its own theme from the weathericon I download on its own?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Can someone please make Tools, Apps, Games, and Media icons?? Thanks in advance!

Sorry bout that, Disregard this request, didn't see that you made em already, damn you're way to fast! thanks bars!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Iphonefanatic; 2009-07-23 at 04:52 AM. Reason: didn't realize icons were already made, disregard
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !

Quote Originally Posted by FFBiZZ View Post
    Which file did you edit if you don't mind me asking
    It's the sixsqbuttonsel1-6.

I've attached them for those who care to toy around.

I know I looked forever before someone helped me out with those images.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    ^Or its not positioned properly in winterboard.
    This is how I have mine...with WeatherIcon and Katra-Based Weathericon installed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0032.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Hec-POA View Post
    This is how I have mine...with WeatherIcon and Katra-Based Weathericon installed
    That is your problem. You are running a Katra weather icon.... You need to get the iElegance Weather Icon theme...

that is your problem. You are running a katra weather icon.... You need to get the ielegance weather icon theme...
    b-i-n-g-o

Or as I was saying, winterboard goes by positions, the higher listed overwrite anything under.....so the ielegance weathericon theme needs to be placed above everything else.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Hec-POA (2009-07-23)

You can find the WetaherIcon theme on my website in my sig under the links button Along with a few other most requested items...

Additionally on the FAQ page there is a new Lockbackground that matches the default loading screens. I am using this one now...

FAQ's all ready for the quick reply at the beach!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Hec-POA (2009-07-23)

That is your problem. You are running a Katra weather icon.... You need to get the iElegance Weather Icon theme...
    Ok, I unchecked the katra based icon...still, not working...should I just reinstall weathericon or how should I go about it?

Edit: Working on it

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    b-i-n-g-o

Or as I was saying, winterboard goes by positions, the higher listed overwrite anything under.....so the ielegance weathericon theme needs to be placed above everything else.
    thanks bro.... this is DEF in the FAQ's!! get this, someone asked how to get the reflection on the icons as a comment on the youtube vid!! UHHHHHHHH......

Thanks barsoverbeats and cpjr Works wonders now

Theme on...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-23 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dumboguy03 View Post
    It was nice until I realized I had to pay. Someone hack this and preserve the foundation of this community. Its so arrogant that people change 1% code and call it their own. If I had the free time these teeny boppers do I would make a decent theme for all. Very nice, "hard" work. DB.
    Paying for this is no more different then paying for an app...at least with this, you'd use it most of the time if not all the time.

Its just a way to show support for the author for the hard work they do for the theme...just like some people show support for a .99 cent fart app...mind you, I think most know what they would use most...

Your "Someone hack this and preserve the foundation of this community" idea needs some fine tuning as everyone shares opinions, ideas, and programs for all to use and to each is own on how they go about it when they "make it".

just my two cents
    Last edited by Hec-POA; 2009-07-23 at 05:54 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hec-POA For This Useful Post:

^^^ can will kill for useless post?? You belong on another forum dude not here....

"teeny boppers" I have two jobs and two children.... lmao
    Oops I "hit the wrong button" **winks several times** and now he's banned.

First post....bad impression....last post.

rotflmao... thanks homie!!

Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast