Page 47 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

if u open ifile and u look at the pngs youll see the problem but ok watever ill try and fix it somehow thanks for ur help

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    if u open ifile and u look at the pngs youll see the problem but ok watever ill try and fix it somehow thanks for ur help
    I think that I aligned them just right, there is a bit of a shadow underneath and that was done on purpose... Back to the website...

Thanks for holding me down guys!!

PRO_fessional team squad up!!

Hey I know it was mentioned a few posts back, I have tried searching for it but can't find it ANYWHERE, I member it being buried in a post, but Bars fixed the "Timer", loading screen to say clock correct? Anyone have that or direct me to the post. Thanks ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by FFBiZZ View Post
    Hey I know it was mentioned a few posts back, I have tried searching for it but can't find it ANYWHERE, I member it being buried in a post, but Bars fixed the "Timer", loading screen to say clock correct? Anyone have that or direct me to the post. Thanks ahead of time.
    Page 52 Post #790

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post4874636

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeshow69 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-23), FFBiZZ (2009-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by mikeshow69 View Post
    Hah Thanks I jus found it and getting ready to EDIT my post

Hey Bars...is the weather app/icon not working with the weathericon tweek?

Quote Originally Posted by Hec-POA View Post
    Hey Bars...is the weather app/icon not working with the weathericon tweek?
    You know I was jus having the same problem, so I Deleted and reinstalled both PRO and WeatherIcon and seems to be working fine now

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Added Clock Default.... Ironically enough this belongs in /PRO.theme/Folders/MobileTIMER.app/

Named Default.png (case sensitive) hehehe
    Alright did this work for anyone else? I have done this exactly how it shows and I still get the Timer Default Screen, even though after checking by Downloading the "Default" from the phone shows "Clock" Tell me where I am going wrong here and be mean if you have to?!?!
    Last edited by FFBiZZ; 2009-07-23 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You know I was jus having the same problem, so I Deleted and reinstalled both PRO and WeatherIcon and seems to be working fine now

Alright did this work for anyone else? I have done this exactly how it shows and I still get the Timer Default Screen, even though after checking by Downloading the "Default" from the phone shows "Clock" Tell me where I am going wrong here and be mean if you have to?!?!
    MY BAD!!! it needs to be duplicated 6 times and named,

Default.png, Default-alarmclock.png, Default-stopwatch.png, Default-timer.png, Default-timer-running.png, Default-worldclock.png

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

1tufgt (2009-07-23), FFBiZZ (2009-07-23)

Because frost made fun of my other one. lol

And this is not to take away from Bars theme AT ALL....just a little customizing I thought I would share. Hope it's kosher.

MY BAD!!! it needs to be duplicated 6 times and named,

Default.png, Default-alarmclock.png, Default-stopwatch.png, Default-timer.png, Default-timer-running.png, Default-worldclock.png
    Arghhhh Thanks!

Default How to arrange this theme
    I have purchased this theme via cydia yesterday, but I could not make it as I see on the web site. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by juris001 View Post
    I have purchased this theme via cydia yesterday, but I could not make it as I see on the web site. Please help me.
    Your gonna have to tell us how it looks.....or better yet upload a screenshot.

Am I the only one that doesn't have an icon for UAFaker in SBSettings? It has text but no icon.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    Because frost made fun of my other one. lol

And this is not to take away from Bars theme AT ALL....just a little customizing I thought I would share. Hope it's kosher.
    Which file did you edit if you don't mind me asking

Quote Originally Posted by EnderXXI View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't have an icon for UAFaker in SBSettings? It has text but no icon.

No you're not the only one, I don't have UAFaker or KeepAwake, I'm still using iElegance sb cause it has all icons I need.
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !

Quote Originally Posted by Iphonefanatic View Post
    No you're not the only one, I don't have UAFaker or KeepAwake, I'm still using iElegance sb cause it has all icons I need.
    ua... and keepawake choice here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4820421-post2434.html
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-23 at 04:10 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

EnderXXI (2009-07-23), Iphonefanatic (2009-07-23)

Which file did you edit if you don't mind me asking
    LockBackground.png

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

FFBiZZ (2009-07-23)

LockBackground.png
    Oh duh I was looking for a separate "In-Call Background," of course this isnt one but I was about to make up one!

Question regarding shelves. I'd like to know how to have the top row of apps empty so the time bar can show with iElegance Theme.

I love the theme by the way, thank you for all your hard work you put into these themes.

Where do I find the shelf, or add-on that will allow my springboard to leave a space at the top?

Thanks again BarsoverBeats.

Quote Originally Posted by DranMac View Post
    Question regarding shelves. I'd like to know how to have the top row of apps empty so the time bar can show with iElegance Theme.

I love the theme by the way, thank you for all your hard work you put into these themes.

Where do I find the shelf, or add-on that will allow my springboard to leave a space at the top?

Thanks again BarsoverBeats.
    Download "iBlank" from cydia then "blanknull" iBlank allows you to make "empty" icons on your springboard so you can move them around just like normal app icons to wherever you need blank spaces.

Blanknull just makes it so that when you click on them nothing happens.

Page 47 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast