Page 44 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Just installed, looking awesome!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Niner1000RR For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-22)

Firstly Bars, I didn't "bad mouth" you. If anything I was more than patient waiting for a reply.

As someone who saw and paid for your theme on Cydia and took the effort to locate this thread because I liked your work, I'm a little disappointed with your remark.

Sure I could give up my day job and read all 58 pages of this thread or you could simply help your paying customer and just answer a question.

I don't want to photoshop or ssh bit's in to your theme.

All I'm saying is that it would be a nice to have a choice to have Pro theme icons labels.
    Something that can be chosen in Winterboard like:
    Docked (or undocked) Icon labels "on" or "off".

Perhaps a Cydia "add on" that I can download ???

I appologize for my reply. I am physically an mentally drained from the past two days. I should have come off the way that I did. The only reason I didn't include the icons suitable for labels is because by doing that it opened up the door for 1000's of additional questions/complaints. The resin being I that the icon labels theme the ions have to be 81x81 in size in order for the labels to not be covered by the reflection. Witht that being said, people who come here to grab additional icons will not take the time to get that sized icons instead if the default 100x100 icons. I will Try to figure out the beat solution to the iaue and I will let you know.

Again I appologize for my frustrations comin out in my reply to you. You didn't deserve it.

Group: I have been bogged down with alot of emails and posts on these threads that I can hardly keep up. Which isn't good for development. On top of trying my hardest to keep the theme from being pirated to boot. I apologize to anyone who feels like I am overlooking something lately. I am doing the very best that I can short of quoting my day job.

Hang in there as things will get better soon!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-07-22), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-22)

Thanks

icons wit labels on this theme defeats the purpose... he wants it to be clean, as for wanting them and being able to have em u can do it just ssh the file in, other wise ur not gonna get it for a while cuz he has other things to do and might not update for a lil bit...
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Default SBSettings toggles
    Here are icons for the rotation and Imobile Cinema toggles and the Volume slider widget. Pretty plain but until something better comes along....
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Hey! Love the look of this theme so very much. I've searched the thread for instructions on using this theme.

How exactly do I get it? I have no problem with paying for it, or offering a donation seeing as the creator obviously spend some time making it look great.

What are the steps needed to get this onto my iPhone. Will I need to download the file on my Mac, then possibly SSH it into the correct dir.?

Sorry for sounding so new. lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DranMac For This Useful Post:

Thanks

well welcome to MMI and ielegance, u can buy it on cydia or donate to bars on his site. if u buy in cydia there will be options to turn on and off each folder that has different things, as for donating u can edit the files into one file then jus ssh it into ur phone
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-07-22 at 06:34 PM.

Follow me on Twitter

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

Thank you Bars for the reply. I look forward to your update regarding the "labels" option.

Keep up the good work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to forcedv For This Useful Post:

total newbie here.. does anyone have the original sent text sound and location of the sound on the iphone? the PRO sent sound is alittle loud for my taste..

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Just saw this on Cydia. I didn't realized you made a PRO version. Looks great, very complete, and stylish nonetheless.

barsoverbeat, tremendous job! As a theme-designer, I understand the sheer effort and dedication that goes into something like this, and I can say I feel your pain! lol. But it looks definitely worth it!
    #eli7e revived me

I have installed the pro version. Tried to deselect the ielegance theme and select pro in winterboard. Nothing happens, it always reverts to the old ielegance theme.

The only thing that shows up with pro theme are the SB settings

I am at a loss. Help!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by btizzle View Post
    total newbie here.. does anyone have the original sent text sound and location of the sound on the iphone? the PRO sent sound is alittle loud for my taste..
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixwilly View Post
    I have installed the pro version. Tried to deselect the ielegance theme and select pro in winterboard. Nothing happens, it always reverts to the old ielegance theme.

The only thing that shows up with pro theme are the SB settings

I am at a loss. Help!
    k well if u dnt want those sounds go here PRO.theme\UISounds and just remove those 2 sounds.

umm did u respring/restart iphone? also try to uninstall ielegance from cydia

Follow me on Twitter

I did respring/reload, i did try to uninstall elegance, nothing worked!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hey...how do you disable the weather icon in the status bar? I don't want to loose the custom springboard icon by disabling it n weatherboard.

Thank you all...love the theme!

Thanks

u tried to uninstall? did it not work im guessin?

Follow me on Twitter

No it did not.

Can I do something using ssh?
    Last edited by matrixwilly; 2009-07-22 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by edwilk55 View Post
    Hey...how do you disable the weather icon in the status bar? I don't want to loose the custom springboard icon by disabling it n weatherboard.

Disable Weathericon in SBSetting - Extras - MobileSubstrate

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edwilk55 View Post

u want to disable weather icon but keep tha icons? ohhh yea i forgot umm well if u kno how to ssh just go here k nvm he changed it.. wow thats weird well wait u try it go here pro.theme\bundles\com.apple.springboard

Quote Originally Posted by matrixwilly View Post
    No it did not.

Can I do something using ssh?
    well u can try to ssh out ielegance and keep pro in there, then respring and see if it keeps it selected or u can try to uninstall it again...

Quote Originally Posted by FlavioX View Post
    Disable Weathericon in SBSetting - Extras - MobileSubstrate
    if ud read he wants to keep the icon so if u disable it both will disappear

lol wow well since i modified mine a lot i had to redl and find it but if u go here iElegancePRO\THEMES theres a folder wit all the icons for status bar turn it off or if u ssh remove that file
    hopefully thats the right way, it was easier on the old ielegance
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-07-22 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    u want to disable weather icon but keep tha icons? ohhh yea i forgot umm well if u kno how to ssh just go here k nvm he changed it.. wow thats weird well wait u try it go here pro.themebundlescom.apple.springboard

well u can try to ssh out ielegance and keep pro in there, then respring and see if it keeps it selected or u can try to uninstall it again...

if ud read he wants to keep the icon so if u disable it both will disappear

Maybe its because i dont understand correct, but as written he wants to disable the weathericon icons in STATUSBAR.....so why not on the phone Settings/Weathericon...disable "Icon in statusbar" ??

Thanks

idk dnt ask me lol i havent had weathericon since 3.0 came out it fails horribly lol but what u said is most likely the correct answer n i need to stop helpin wit weathericon

Follow me on Twitter

26. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-07-22)

Page 44 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast