Page 37 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan2201 View Post
    i have found some Bugs, so i post them there i had no time to read the whole topic maybe they are knwon but i just write them down.

.) I have no screenshot but when the battery is at 20% ant the warning appears i have 597432% battery life left or something like that dont know which number exactly stands there.

.) In german there are some special letters Ä Ö Ü und ß but your font cant write them so instead of "delete" in german "Löschen" there stands "L schen" or instead of "sounds" in german "Töne" there stands "T ne"and so on when i trie to write these letters i get some special ASCI Letters but not the right one thet bug gives this theme a negative touch because there are so many holes in some words. undter notes i can write them because notes doesnt use the Pro font:

.)Under SBSettings there are some Icons i miss:
    Insomnia Safari DL iMobileCinema

Thats all for the moment

PS: I love the theme

Greets
    Post your StringBoard.strings file from /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/xxxxx.lproj/ (xxxx being your language or localization

I will fix your wacky battery notification

I am working on the font.... I will try to complete your request as soon as possible. I have to work today at my full time so I will try to get to it tonight!

temporarily so you dont loose productivity you could go back to the stock font

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I believe it is from the Apple-News-fr repo.
    It does have gothic, but not bankgothic.

Any other thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post

Any other thoughts?
    Ask Bars for the fontswap files.

Bars - In line with the German letters, and not sure if you were tackling this as well, but the n with the tilde on top does not work correctly. If you type in manana in a text, the iPhone will automatically add the tilde, but with PRO font it just shows a box.

Also, not to be critical, cause everything is awesome, just a comment/suggestion. When opening the time it is labeled at "Timer". I think a more accurate title would just be "Time". I am sure most use the alarm function, so calling it timer seems a bit strange.....just my .02

Thanks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to outkast36 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-21)

Can anyone edit the popupalert so that it matches the deep red color of the screen badges (like email, sms, etc)? I cant get a match in my program. I've attached the alert in post #634 though I'm not sure if the correct size will post here.

Thanks

Default God hates beggars
    Quote Originally Posted by WindAngel View Post
    Can everyone share this theme for me plzzz. I don't have paypal acc Y___Y
    Instead of asking for someone to help you steal this theme you could just create a paypal account. If lack of funds are the problem, ask your parents/get a job. If none of these are possible then your out of luck and you should stick to the free themes. Either way this thread isn't the best place to ask for a handout.

Bars- Love the new UISounds

Quote Originally Posted by outkast36 View Post
    Also, not to be critical, cause everything is awesome, just a comment/suggestion. When opening the time it is labeled at "Timer". I think a more accurate title would just be "Time". I am sure most use the alarm function, so calling it timer seems a bit strange.....just my .02

Thanks!
    This caught my attention as well... Maybe Clock, Alarm, Time
    Last edited by mikeshow69; 2009-07-21 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi Bars, great work but I still need icon labels. Is it possible to put an update on Cydia for those who purchased your theme (can't trust myself to do the SSH thing)?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post

Any other thoughts?
    Bank Gothic Fontswap @ MMI

Bars-let me know if you want me to pull this down... it is just a zip of your FONTS folder

Updated link to MMI downloads section
    Last edited by mikeshow69; 2009-07-21 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Moved link

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeshow69 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-21), bigrednewton (2009-07-22)

Bars, care to share the bankgothic files for fontswap? Pretty please!

Quote Originally Posted by forcedv View Post
    Hi Bars, great work but I still need icon labels. Is it possible to put an update on Cydia for those who purchased your theme (can't trust myself to do the SSH thing)?
    I don't mess with the SSH thing, either. I donated before Pro was created, but am waiting for the release on cydia to install. I won't mind spending again for a great theme and less hassle.

i'Elegance has been the only theme on my phone since the 3.0 update. Pro will probably take its place. I don't mind spending a couple of dollars for to make my phone look the way I like.

Thanks

Default German.lproj
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Post your StringBoard.strings file from /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/xxxxx.lproj/ (xxxx being your language or localization

I will fix your wacky battery notification

I am working on the font.... I will try to complete your request as soon as possible. I have to work today at my full time so I will try to get to it tonight!

temporarily so you dont loose productivity you could go back to the stock font
    Thanks here is me german.lproj file
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Leviathan2201 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-21)

Thanks guys for helping out!! I will do my best to update the font and the strings tonight. My wife has class untill later so the boy and I will probably go to the park to toss the ball around for a bit. She won't get hone untill later in the evening so again I will do my best to satisfy the requests/updates.... Sometime I have to get a FAQ section up on my website with additional downloadable files...

I'm jumping here at the end... I just downloaded the theme off cydia, looks great, but I'm missing a ton of icons. So my question is, do I wait for new icons to be made? or just replace them with the old iElegance icons?
    Don't forget to say THANKS!

J.D.

Quote Originally Posted by phreakwenci View Post
    I'm jumping here at the end... I just downloaded the theme off cydia, looks great, but I'm missing a ton of icons. So my question is, do I wait for new icons to be made? or just replace them with the old iElegance icons?
    The icon format is the same so you can use the iElegance icons. Just make sure you don't overwrite the pretty PRO ones!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavioX For This Useful Post:

phreakwenci (2009-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by FlavioX View Post
    The icon format is the same so you can use the iElegance icons. Just make sure you don't overwrite the pretty PRO ones!
    That was my concern, I didn't want to overwrite something that could potentially be better.
    Don't forget to say THANKS!

J.D.

Default Icons folder
    I have a folder on my computer with just the iElegance icons I use on the iPhone. I copy this to the iPhone once in a while and skip all the existing icons on the iPhone so only the new ones are copied. If you just use the icons you need it doesn't slow down the iPhone as much.

FYI My iElegance and PRO icon collection now approaches 3000 icons of which I only use about 100.

is there not supposed to be a slider... My slider is competely gone... If theres not can i have the lockscreen wallpaper with a different slider?

Very great post!
    Last edited by VinhSonNguyen; 2010-11-04 at 01:03 AM.

Is the keyboard working for this thing yet... i can't get search to work on the forum.

by the way i did a whole bunch of icons for this theme like 3g unrestrictor, prowl, a whole bunch of stuff that was missing and or fixed names and stuff on the big all icons file.
    Last edited by thedanks; 2009-07-21 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    Can anyone edit the popupalert so that it matches the deep red color of the screen badges (like email, sms, etc)? I cant get a match in my program. I've attached the alert in post #634 though I'm not sure if the correct size will post here.

Thanks
    Bump. This keeps getting overlooked. If the answer is no cool but can anyone help?

Page 37 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast