Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Quote Originally Posted by bandit_kaine View Post
    If anyone can translate this i'd appreciate it.

LMAO sorry that cracked me up!!

It makes no diff to me bro!! lets theme this thing!!

I have to get with it and open up a release thread anyways.... LazyFrostyBars!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-21 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have a feeling one of those on/off buttons says turn off cantonese or something, im trying them all this has great potential..

OMG just found like 100 other On/Off buttons inside one of the links inside the app.. this might take a while..
    Last edited by bandit_kaine; 2009-07-21 at 06:21 AM.

hey bars, what font are you using? How are you applying it?

Great Theme, I love it...just want to know, icon request for this theme? When can we ask

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    hey bars, what font are you using? How are you applying it?
    Bank gothic, through FontSwap

OK GUYS GREAT NEWS! i went into each setting in the iAccess and turned everything to off, except for the very first option in the very first screen.. and no more cantonese!!!

That means PORTRAIT is now working great except for the safari url address bar (everything within safari and google search bar works fine.

The problem with landscape is almost working great now too, the ABC is working perfect, the problem is with the number keyboard, it has both the symbols ([]{}#%^* etc etc, on the same button as the number, what you do is press the number that it's on then push up a bit to select the alternate.. take a look.. it's not really that much of a problem unless you type a lot of numbers and symbols in landscape..

Also i just found this on the iacess website (( although it says absolute nothing on cydia, or even an option to purchase or anything, so i'm hoping it's for a different software

nformation Notes

* iAcces is a "Try before you buy" software, a free trial of 20 days will be grant for each unique iPhone/iPod Touch device
    * To make the payment, you make following the instruction inside the iAcces.app, typically, payment have to make by VISA/Master credit online
    * To read the Licenese agreement, you may reference IAcces-Release-Notes
    * A promotion will be started from 2-Sep to 20-Sep, special offer at US$12.99. After the period, the price will back to normal.

I think Bars has done a great job with this theme, and that was why I made a donation to encourage his hard work. No one is forcing the purchase, just take a look at his "free" version; then imagine it twice as good! Well worth a few bucks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TimVFR For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Bank gothic, through FontSwap
    Fontswap? I didn't think that was working? Where have I been.

Thanks

I'm curious is that status notifier I see themed in some of the pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Hec-POA View Post
    Great Theme, I love it...just want to know, icon request for this theme? When can we ask
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...nce-icons.html

Everyone, I have to get to sleep so I can function for work tommorow! I will be trying to keep up the best I can!! Please understand I am only ONE person.

Thanks again for everyones support!!

Lets theme this thing!!!

I'm off to bed too.. i'll work more on the keyboard tomorrow.. i know VERY little coding, and deciphering chinese is hard enough

At least there is now a way to theme keyboards Hopefully saurik fixes his winterboard soon so that it will much easier and using whatever stock keyboard/dictionary everyone is using.. for the time being i'm happy seeing black keys.

Default icon labels ?
    Just purchased this great theme on Cydia but I would like icon labels.
    I've downloaded the icon labels zip file from this thread, but don't have a clue what to do with it.

Could someone provide a dummies guide to getting icon labels working with this themes please ?

Perhaps a Cydia update with self-installing icon labels is required for those who purchased this theme ?

Quote Originally Posted by forcedv View Post
    Just purchased this great theme on Cydia but I would like icon labels.
    I've downloaded the icon labels zip file from this thread, but don't have a clue what to do with it.

Could someone provide a dummies guide to getting icon labels working with this themes please ?

Perhaps a Cydia update with self-installing icon labels is required for those who purchased this theme ?
    i believe icon labels require that you remake all the icons.. the files bars posted are for photoshop to allow you to do that.. i'm not sure haven't looked at them yet.. i am going to sleep now.. if someone has not helped you out by tomorrow i will try my best to tell you.

Does anyone know what the repo for the bankgothic font is? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    Does anyone know what the repo for the bankgothic font is? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks
    I believe it is from the Apple-News-fr repo.

Bars, this looks beautiful! Cant wait for the release. If I had a paypal I'd send ya a donation. Yet...I wait,

Hello Bars,

Purchased it today and have been playing around... Love it! I'm not that great at tweaking, but would you know how to possibly disable the status bar icons used by your theme so I can use the defaults?

Thanks!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tdotcspot For This Useful Post:

Purchased this a little bit earlier. Thanks for the great theme!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Xploit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Exclamation Hey Bars
    i have found some Bugs, so i post them there i had no time to read the whole topic maybe they are knwon but i just write them down.

.) I have no screenshot but when the battery is at 20% ant the warning appears i have 597432% battery life left or something like that dont know which number exactly stands there.

.) In german there are some special letters Ä Ö Ü und ß but your font cant write them so instead of "delete" in german "Löschen" there stands "L schen" or instead of "sounds" in german "Töne" there stands "T ne"and so on when i trie to write these letters i get some special ASCI Letters but not the right one thet bug gives this theme a negative touch because there are so many holes in some words. undter notes i can write them because notes doesnt use the Pro font:

.)Under SBSettings there are some Icons i miss:
    Insomnia Safari DL iMobileCinema

Thats all for the moment

PS: I love the theme

Greets

Can everyone share this theme for me plzzz. I don't have paypal acc Y___Y

Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast