Page 33 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Hi Bars,

Thanks for the latest update of the theme you sent Mile
    I want to say thank you once again for an amazing theme, I hope many people will buy it, it is worth every dollar.

Rami....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ba_rami For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-20)

Posted in cydia!!

I will be opening a release thread in a bit!!

I think the ielegence is amazing and it's what I use right now but to be honest, I have a hard time paying 2.49 for Pro. I'd consider .99 but not 2.49.

That's just me.
    Last edited by bobsco; 2009-07-21 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bobsco View Post
    I think the ielegence is amazing and it's what I use right now but to be honest, I have a hard time paying 2.49 for Pro. I'd consider .99 but not 2.49.

That's just me.
    Thats ok, ask anyone who has it if its worth it... You pay .99 for a fart app that you will use for 20 min, Most people who use my themes have had them since release and will have them for months to come...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-21 at 12:54 AM.

Charging for themes, ok you are great at making themes but this is the gayest thing I have ever seen reguarding the jailbreak community. I hope some one gets you theme and spreads it all over the internet for free. Get over your self Bro!!!

Another person who really wanted it but didnt want to support the project... Just to let you know the owner and all active moderators on this forum run iElegance PRO and love it!! lmao

Listen, you do great work. I just have a hard time paying 2.49 for a theme. I hope you get tons of downloads. Just not from me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bobsco For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-21)

Thanks bobsco! Appreciated!

i'll pay for this theme, and any theme from Rob any day..guess i already did by donating though they're amazing..

Hey Rob still no keyboard theming for winterboard and it might be a while.. but today i saw on cydia iTypeFastR for 3.0.. and it works! it's basically a different keyboard with its own theme.. it works on every keyboard except URLS.

You might want to look into that and possibly make a seperate keyboard for the pro version, i am going to try and dissect the itypefastr keyboard and see if i can make my own.. although i doubt it, i'm not very good with coding.

Bars, with the release being posted in cydia, will you still be updating the beta people when you adjust or make changes with a download link? Thank you in advance.

Of course!! Everyone who is on the beta team will ALWAYS get my latest updates!! ALWAYS!! additionally any future themes that I create you will have when they are in beta status...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Kawi2004 (2009-07-21), TimVFR (2009-07-21)

Ok well i got the keyboard to theme with your old ielegance UI files.. now to just edit the coding to tell the phone where the keys are "located" when i type c, v comes out etc etc... stupid itypefastr

Thanks

ha rob ppl r here r silly... "Charging for themes, ok you are great at making themes but this is the gayest thing I have ever seen reguarding the jailbreak community. I hope some one gets you theme and spreads it all over the internet for free. Get over your self Bro!!!" i lmao all over the floor, ppl r so freakin ignorant, u put how many weeks or months into makin this theme, ppl shuld have to pay for this work lol thats y tho other themes are free they suck and they dnt have support for icons and such. just my 2 cents
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Frostbyte! Lets all try our best to keep this a "non contact sport" We are all here for the love of our modified phones!!

Thanks

lol yea i kno, plus this is kinda family forum if it wasnt ida flipped anyways whens the release pro thread comin?!!?

Follow me on Twitter

My little interest in trying this theme went to zero now that I would have to pay. Oh well.

Thanks

wow, well then use ielegance, u dnt have to go pro

Follow me on Twitter

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

Green Apple
    Thanks

Bars, loving the PRO theme, well worth what you want to charge for it. I know how much work you put into it and deserve it.

Question, how much did the sounds change in the final version cause Im not noticing a difference. Are they part of the PRO.theme?

Thanks again

Harley

24. The Following User Says Thank You to HarleyMo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Ditto, if these people realized the work, time, "SUPPORT" and effort that went into this theme. I feel sure they would change their opinions, if not their loss.
    The most completely modified theme I have ever seen.
    Great work Rob, let's theme this thing...................O_o

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Harley they are all different u shuld notice it

Follow me on Twitter

28. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

Page 33 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast