Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

iPhone - $199
    JailBreak - 10mins
    iPhone w/iElegance PRO Final Release =PRICELESS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FFBiZZ For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-20)

^+1

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-20)

Quote Originally Posted by FFBiZZ View Post
    iPhone - $199
    JailBreak - 10mins
    iPhone w/iElegance PRO Final Release =PRICELESS
    Thanks!! I love the comment!! I have to get to sleep for now, If anyone else would like to enjoy the theme with the rest of us please send a donation and I will kick you over a link first thing in the morning...

hey bars just wanted to say I think the default airport icons are a little too light...I think it needs to be a little darker. Does anyone else have a hard time seeing it or is it just me?

Thanks

Awesome Job!!! Thanks

Now all we need is a working keyboard.

Awesome Bar, Loving the new UISounds.

HeY bars missed my download link again
    [email protected]

Thanks

Donated as well now, its really a great theme to look it.
    Going on vacation thursday, so figured donating would be the only way of getting the theme on my iPhone before that even if its just a beta

a couple of questions

1. i figured there was gonna be a PRO battery?
    2. I wonder what the shelves look like transparent (like glass) instead of more like gray shelves

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    a couple of questions

1. i figured there was gonna be a PRO battery?
    2. I wonder what the shelves look like transparent (like glass) instead of more like gray shelves
    In an earlier post Bar said he liked the stock battery icon since it is one of the best designed images on the entire phone so he would keep that design.

Hi

Is there anyone who could change the colors of the pop up alert to match the colors for the badges? It's the deep red color. The dimension is 284x62. The image I uploaded looks smaller.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uipopupalertsheetbackground.png  
    Last edited by Navec245; 2009-07-20 at 02:30 PM.

Hi Rob,
    Thanks for your latest update, i like the new UIsounds very much as well as the updated icons.

I wish and i`m sure countless people will download this theme from cydia to enjoy it as much as we all in the beta team do.

For me personally there are two minor things to do and i actually need some help.

1. On the lockscreen i have the day and month in german language. on the wallpaper i have it in english. i dont know exactly what and where to change in german also. i will do it by myself if someones gonna give me an advice where to start.

2. i dont have the slider activated in winterboard because i prefer the "Tap to unlock". When i receive a call in unlocked status everything is fine, when i receive a call in locked status i get this annoying screen (see attached). What do i have to change.
    Any help appreciated, thanks in advance

btw...a battery screen in georgous PRO style is not a bad idea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0013.png  
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-07-20 at 05:54 PM. Reason: attachment

Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Hi Rob,
    Thanks for your latest update, i like the new UIsounds very much as well as the updated icons.

I wish and i`m sure countless people will download this theme from cydia to enjoy it as much as we all in the beta team do.

For me personally there are two minor things to do and i actually need some help.

1. On the lockscreen i have the day and month in german language. on the wallpaper i have it in english. i dont know exactly what and where to change in german also. i will do it by myself if someones gonna give me an advice where to start.

2. i dont have the slider activated in winterboard because i prefer the "Tap to unlock". When i receive a call in unlocked status everything is fine, when i receive a call in locked status i get this annoying screen (see attached). What do i have to change.
    Any help appreciated, thanks in advance

btw...a battery screen in georgous PRO style is not a bad idea
    1. Here I have explained how I changed the wallpaper.html to be in German:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post4838681

2. Try installing Entriegelkiller from Cydia to get rid of the slider text.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlavioX For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-20), not2c4u (2009-07-20)

Yo bars when I adjust my volume up or down above the RING speaker it actually says "ringer" in white. Any ideas why that would happen?

Quote Originally Posted by FlavioX View Post
    1. Here I have explained how I changed the wallpaper.html to be in German:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post4838681

2. Try installing Entriegelkiller from Cydia to get rid of the slider text.
    Both worked perfectly.....thanks a lot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bars.......totally LOVING the new sounds! They're great.

However. I noticed that the popup balloon that shows on the lockscreen when you miss a call or get a voice mail has the "missed call" and "voicemail" text shifted to the far right......it isn't centered in the balloon. Just a problem with mine or is this more widespread?

Oh yeah.....I'm useing the stock fonts, not your custom ones.
    Last edited by scottshaft; 2009-07-20 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

bars facebook is still doin it...

nvm i have to edit my old info.plist... lol sry
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by scottshaft View Post
    Bars.......totally LOVING the new sounds! They're great.

However. I noticed that the popup balloon that shows on the lockscreen when you miss a call or get a voice mail has the "missed call" and "voicemail" text shifted to the far right......it isn't centered in the balloon. Just a problem with mine or is this more widespread?

Oh yeah.....I'm useing the stock fonts, not your custom ones.

I haven't seen the issue you describe, I assume it's on your end....

Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-20 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    Yo bars when I adjust my volume up or down above the RING speaker it actually says "ringer" in white. Any ideas why that would happen?
    It sounds like the Springboard.strings file is not properly patched, the only string that I didnt edit for English users was for headphone string when you have headphones plugged in it will say "headphone" above the speaker. Everything else was blanked out. By default (without a theme enabled you will see the word "ringer" above the speaker icon. Try puting this file in /PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj/ directory and try it again. This should have been a part of all of the betas that I sent out....

Just checked the package I sent out and the SpringBoard.strings file was correct in patching that string. I would try to re-copy the files I provided again...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-20 at 10:12 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

x2dope (2009-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    Hi Bars,
    could you eventually patch the german SpringBoard.strings too??
    My Volume up/down says "Klingeltφne" (Ringtones)
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast