Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

  1. #601
    Calc divide is fixed for the update......

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    FFBiZZ (2009-07-20), Kawi2004 (2009-07-20), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-20)

  3. #602
    nice work so far!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to shoemocker For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-07-20)

  5. #603
    iPhone? More like MyPhone keda51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts

    Intense work Bars! You're rocking this theme! Nice to see your progress over the last year, it's exemplarary. you'll see a donation from me also. Hope to help also. Get this theme, cutting edge of the entire JB community by far.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to keda51 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-07-20)

  7. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by keda51 View Post
    Intense work Bars! You're rocking this theme! Nice to see your progress over the last year, it's exemplarary. you'll see a donation from me also. Hope to help also. Get this theme, cutting edge of the entire JB community by far.
    Thank You!! If you get the donation in soon you will catch the release I am sending out tonight...

  8. #605
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    aww im gonna miss it, im goin out wit friends again... ill have to wait till 5 in the mornin to look at it lol, thnx again bars, all ur threads are hella popular, made like 50 icons today
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  9. #606
    When's it going out Bar?

  10. #607

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    cpjr (2009-07-20), Kawi2004 (2009-07-20), TimVFR (2009-07-20), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-20)

  12. #608
    Can not wait, I keep hitting refresh so I can see if you sent the message out yet. You are the man. Thank you for all your hard work.

  13. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Its uploading now....
    LOL, you da man.............

  14. #610
    Retired Moderator Zwayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,633
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 764 Times in 591 Posts

    Update come tonight....Great

  15. #611
    Downloading now! Thank you Bars!!

  16. #612
    Bars you did it again! The sounds are AMAZING!!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-07-20)

  18. #613

  19. #614
    Just a heads up the Weathericon theme wasnt in this new upxdate but i guess we already have it so no big deal... just in case you missed it for the future.

    If I dont use that my weathericon wont change? Is that normal?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to faseone For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-07-20)

  21. #615
    New sounds are right on point, GREAT JOB. Can not say it enough times, you are awesome, please keep up the great work.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kawi2004 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-07-20)

  23. #616
    I'm still waiting for my turn to download the update but can't wait to try the new sounds...Bars, did you decide if you will let us have the script to those that are interested in the labels?

  24. #617
    the WeatherIcon is not supported in the final version, mainly due to the bugs in the application... I cannot afford to put it out there at this point. I never mind sharing the files if needed, or if stability comes in future versions then it may be added back.

  25. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    the WeatherIcon is not supported in the final version, mainly due to the bugs in the application... I cannot afford to put it out there at this point. I never mind sharing the files if needed, or if stability comes in future versions then it may be added back.
    So does the icon not change even after naming something Weather.png ?

    edit: with weathericon on it doesn't change, just figured that out .... I'm addicted to this theme, awesome work.
    Last edited by faseone; 2009-07-20 at 05:21 AM.

  26. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by hchavarria View Post
    I'm still waiting for my turn to download the update but can't wait to try the new sounds...Bars, did you decide if you will let us have the script to those that are interested in the labels?
    Here is the Icon Labels theme and Action script is inside Enjoy!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    hchavarria (2009-07-20), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-22)

  28. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by faseone View Post
    So does the icon not change even after naming something Weather.png ?

    edit: with weathericon on it doesn't change, just figured that out .... I'm addicted to this theme, awesome work.
    The icon changes what they are talking about I think is Live weather

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Here is the Icon Labels theme and Action script is inside Enjoy!!
    Thanks. Downloading the update now. I will give the script a try and see how it works out.
    Last edited by hchavarria; 2009-07-20 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •