Page 29 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

I like the labels.. but the general consensus is that labels kill the theme.. i think you should just send the PRO beta testers an action script for PS to "fix" the icons so that we can just turn the labels on from within the info.plist.

Don't forget to send me the link for the beta 3 when you are done with

Labels in this theme are TERRIBLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmperor View Post
    whats the used in PRO?
    ???

I think the labels thing is a personal taste and quite frankly I'm satisfied with just making them visible in the .plist file. i wouldn't want to see you go through all the trouble of remaking all those icons just to have it bite you when people mess it up when installing. Plus-like i think you said before if you have an app that doesn't have a new icon created for it, it will be VERY noticeable as the font will be at a different level.
    Last edited by ak47clown; 2009-07-19 at 05:20 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Labels in this theme are TERRIBLE!!
    +1.....completely kills the sexiness of the theme

Thanks for all the input on the labels. I have yet to decide if it will be an option or not. I dont mind sharing the script that takes the stock icons to the type that fits the labels. I am out playing with my son for a bit and then I think my wife is taking him out for awhile. Hopefully I will be able to push the update out to everyone, worst case senario I will get the update out sometime tonight...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Kawi2004 (2009-07-19), not2c4u (2009-07-19), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-19)

Have fun with your son I am on family duty today too out with the wife and kids. Maybe you could share the script on a case by case rather then releasing it in Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by compnerd88 View Post
    +1.....completely kills the sexiness of the theme
    +2 !!! Don't kill yourself man...

Also.. I just got a new 3GS phone, I put your theme on right away and everytime I plug it in my USB, I get a super loud distorted sound.. beep beep... I thought it was just my phone F@#ING up but now that you say you are redoing the beep beep.. maybe it was a little too loud ?

I'd say just give them the psp+action script if they want to redo all the icons.
    It makes no sense for you to redo the icons and mix up your theme.
    This was the whole point of your theme.. cleaness..
    Last edited by chezpaul; 2009-07-19 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chezpaul For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-07-19)

I never had a beep-beep.caf in the theme.... I am currently adding one... beep-beep.caf is the "plug up" sound. So I am not sure that the noise you are hearing is my theme?

Its called bank gothic It is in the list of the top 40 fonts...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

TheEmperor (2009-07-19)

Thanks

morning bars, how do u change the font name?
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Frosty- The font name and associated metadata must remain helvetica. Even if you create a new font-you need to port over the original data from within the helvetica font file into your new one with font creation software or else it won't work properly

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ak47clown For This Useful Post:

xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-19)

Not sure if I am doing something wrong, I am looking to put in the wallpaper clock 12 hr without shelves. Seems like you have 24HR NO Shelves, but not 12 hr.

Also, mine is not showing the ATT, it shows PRO; I thought you were going to change that

I can make a 12hr no shelves, I will try to add that to the beta thats goin gout today... The ATT is now in the newest beta, no more PRO carrier log...

You could for now copy the wallpaer.png from the no shelves theme into the wallpaper clock and you will have what you want....

thanks fir pointing it out though...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-19 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

bars i dnt get it, i have a 12h clock... always have..

Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    bars i dnt get it, i have a 12h clock... always have..
    with no shelves?

Bars:

on the newest (beta 2) released to contributing members the default carrier logo was the Pro logo unless you apply the pro carrier theme correct?

Thanks

yes with out shelves, and i think the carrier was at&t wasnt it, idk i have it as ielegance

Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by hchavarria View Post
    Bars:

on the newest (beta 2) released to contributing members the default carrier logo was the Pro logo unless you apply the pro carrier theme correct?
    Yes I did think that was the case... Sometimes I move too fast for even myself to keep pace...

I was wondering if i can have shelves with this wallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -86ae32b21b4f1285437d86f75eb0419a.jpg   -img_0060.png  

Page 29 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast