Page 28 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

the icons are great the way they are. That 81x81 would just make it look all complicated

well complicated with the names it might look good without the names which I would try

2. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-19)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Guys/Gals on the beta team I can make this an option if its REALLY wanted. It take away the clean look of the springboard which is the main focal point of the theme....
    That looks Great!

Thanks

ba da ba ba ba im lovin it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-6-.jpg  
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont care much for the "labled" icons either....but I guess you could make it an option for those who do

7. The Following User Says Thank You to compnerd88 For This Useful Post:

Updated screenshot on first post not that most people havent had this in there hands, more for the people who havent donated...

In my mind the labels really kill the clean look... It makes it TOO busy. I will tinker a bit and I will make a decision....

ok guys and gals, I hate to cut the fun short but I have to get some sleep. I had all intentions of getting an update out to the beta team tonight, but ish got busy in here... I guarantee that the UISounds update will make alot of peoples day tomorrow, again I know I cannot please EVERYONE but I am very happy with them... I will get with you all tomorrow.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-19 at 06:15 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Kawi2004 (2009-07-19), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-19)

Updated screenshot on first post not that most people havent had this in there hands, more for the people who havent donated...

In my mind the labels really kill the clean look... It makes it TOO busy. I will tinker a bit and I will make a decision....
    Either way but if you don't like them, THE HELL WITH THE LABELS. THEN!
    Who needs them anyway keep it clean, its your theme.
    Last edited by 123newguy; 2009-07-19 at 06:17 AM.

My biggest concern with the labels is the amount of people that are going to grab the pack from cydia and then come in here for additional icons and grab the ones that are 100X100 and I will have an email box full of "my icons are all over the place.... I havent given up on the thought yet because it is one of the last things that alot of people request... UISounds coming tomorrow....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-07-19), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-19)

Hey Bar, What version of photoshop are you using? I am using CS2 and the action script for making icons does not seem to work, I double click it to open but I don't get the Play me options.

Thanks

do u have ur action window open?

Follow me on Twitter

Bars, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, when I try to add icons to make mine (all my other apps) look PRO, it doesn't work. I save icon to a folder in my documents folder and then copy and paste it into my Icons folder. I get there by double clicking on PRO.theme & then double click on Icons folder and see it there and then add to phone via DiskAid which got the theme to my iPhone in the first place so it works.

cs4 You have to go to window, then actions, then on the actions panel in the top right hand corner (at least in cs4) there is a drop down menu that you can select "button mode"

maybe that is only in the newer version. If so you can still select the actions and hit the play button and it would do the same function. Button mode just makes life easier...

Facebook fix coming tomorrow too....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-19)

Thanks

if ur icons arent working the names are wrong, thats the only problem

Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    do u have ur action window open?
    Yes and in buttion mode.

I got it. For some reason double clicking on the action script would not import the action although it would open PS. Within the action windows I selected load action and it worked.
    Last edited by hchavarria; 2009-07-19 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    if ur icons arent working the names are wrong, thats the only problem
    Ok I'll check it again and btw if I put the new ones in with the existing ones in the icon folder and just transfer file again to phone it should work then?

Quote Originally Posted by 123newguy View Post
    Bars, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, when I try to add icons to make mine (all my other apps) look PRO, it doesn't work. I save icon to a folder in my documents folder and then copy and paste it into my Icons folder. I get there by double clicking on PRO.theme & then double click on Icons folder and see it there and then add to phone via DiskAid which got the theme to my iPhone in the first place so it works.
    Usually the issue is the names of the icons themselves. Turn off all themes in winterboard and jot down the "icon label name" (whatever is displayed underneath of the icon you want to change) then name your icon accordingly paying attention to uppercase and spaces if there are spaces in the name. example... Tiger Woods application label is just that "Tiger Woods" therefor the icon must be named "Tiger Woods.png" then dropped into the /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/Icons/ directory and then respring your idevice. Should show your new icon. If not let us know what the ones are that are not changing and they may be special circumstances

I have to get some zzzz's so I can perform tomorrow, I will be back in the AM

22. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

123newguy (2009-07-19)

Thanks

yes

it's already 12:31 AM lol, ill b seeing u in tha pms
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-07-19 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Follow me on Twitter

24. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

123newguy (2009-07-19)

If anyone decides they would like to go PRO while I am sleep (by sending a donation) I will send you the links as soon as I wake...

Big Thanks to both of you. And I'm getting off also to watch a movie and play with my theme so more.

Quote Originally Posted by 123newguy View Post
    Either way but if you don't like them, THE HELL WITH THE LABELS. THEN!
    Who needs them anyway keep it clean, its your theme.

I agree. Keep it clean the way it is. I like the clean look and that looks makes the theme that more pleasant, but that is just my opinion. Look forward to the update tomorrow, please send to me so I can check out the new UISounds.

As for the new load screens, AWESOME. Love the new update in beta 2. Please keep up the great work.

Guys/Gals on the beta team I can make this an option if its REALLY wanted. It take away the clean look of the springboard which is the main focal point of the theme....
    I hate the labels with this theme, but I guess theres people that do like em, so either no or optional.

Page 28 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast