Page 24 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Hi Bars,
    The new default screens ROCK!!(iNav is the second best theme out now)
    Is there a chance to get a psd for them??

btw...looks like i am noobish, but i cannot find out how to disable the clock in the status bar

2. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-18)

make the color transparent in the info.plist file. the key is timestyle. you will start with the info.plist in the wallpaper clock theme as I dont edit it in the others. I can release a PSD for the defaults to those on the beta team....

Let me know if you need help on the taskbar clock. I have to clean house right now so I will only be checking in temporarily untill later Ill be back grinding!! Thanks for the comment bro!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-18 at 01:25 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-07-18)

Rob,

how can I get the battery percentage font/graphics back from Beta 1? I don't like the Beta 2 ones.
    Is it just a matter of copying some files (which ones?) or do I need to edit some other file?

Quote Originally Posted by FlavioX View Post
    Rob,

how can I get the battery percentage font/graphics back from Beta 1? I don't like the Beta 2 ones.
    Is it just a matter of copying some files (which ones?) or do I need to edit some other file?
    enable PRO Script Carrier... and drag it above the rest of the themes..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

FlavioX (2009-07-18)

Hey Bars, I sent a donation. My e-mail should be obvious It's not much but it's the best I could do for the time being

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

Thanks Bro! Let me know what you think....

where do I SSH the SBSettings theme to? Never had to SSH one before!

NEVERMIND! Got it
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-07-18 at 04:00 AM.

New Safari default?? and FontSwap default....

Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-18 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

x2dope (2009-07-18)

I like the NEW Safari Load Screen SWEETNESS

Bars you are the fn man love the font swap!!!

Its sad that I keep refreshing hoping something new comes up from your Bars. The kids are asleep and I am just waiting lol what a Friday night! I love it!
    Last edited by x2dope; 2009-07-18 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice update on beta 2 bars, lovin the theme...the loadscreens are awesome as well. YOu somehow manage to out do yourself even when there is no need to.
    Go Gators!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tazzaras For This Useful Post:

BeeJiveIM Default and new Icon...

ok guys I will be back at it tommorow, I have to get some sleep for now...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    enable PRO Script Carrier... and drag it above the rest of the themes..
    I actually have to disable PRO Script Carrier to get the wide Beta 1 font. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FlavioX View Post
    I actually have to disable PRO Script Carrier to get the wide Beta 1 font. Thanks.
    I guess I am not understanding what you are looking to have?? Please explain a little better so that I can help you!

I guess I am not understanding what you are looking to have?? Please explain a little better so that I can help you!
    I want to have the battery percentage in the wide font that is also used as the system font and not in the italic script font.
    Disabling the PRO Script Carrier has done that.

hey this is kinda a separate issue but related to the pro theme. Has anyone else been having issues with their iphone crashing sporadically? I did some searching yesterday and saw that someone thought it might be related to weathericon. Since i've uninstalled it, i haven't had any issues. Anyone else run into this?

I have not used WeatherIcon due to others reporting it. I have also seen reports that people who updated there mobilesubstrate last week were having this issue also. There is a newer version of mobilesubstrate which I have heard was better. I did not upgrade my mobilesubstrate last week and again I do not use the weather icon. It seems to slow things down when in use...

Those issues are not because of the theme though. I have yet to crash once since I upgraded to 3.0 and I have been running my theme since

One more thing i dont understand, maybe someone can help?
    i copied the whole "Folders" file from Beta 2 to my actual theme to get all the new default sreens. Most of them are working, but the apps "Safari", "Phone", "eMail" and "Stocks" are always starting without any new default screen. They are definitely in the "Folders" file. Is this a problem while i`m on german language or whatelse can i do??

btw... i had the issue of random crashing also, and it was caused by weathericon for sure. Always after disabling weathericon i had no crashes, after activating i had these random crashes mainly when the phone was plugged. After weathericons last update in cydia two or three days ago i didnt have any crash and the prob seems to be solved.

How can I change my wallpaper when my iphone is locked with this theme active?

deselect the PRO lockscreen in winterboard, then select you wallpaper from your camera roll as you always would. That is why I made it an option in PRO. So that you guys could use your own...

not2c your not the only one. The reason is because these application sort of background by default. When they are launched for the first time you will see the splash screens. If you have a safari bookmark the safari "splash screen" will show every tme you hit the bookmark but not alays when just launching safari directly. This is not something that I can fix unfortunately.

I gotta run to my second job, be back online in a bit....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-07-18)

make the color transparent in the info.plist file. the key is timestyle. you will start with the info.plist in the wallpaper clock theme as I dont edit it in the others. I can release a PSD for the defaults to those on the beta team....

Let me know if you need help on the taskbar clock. I have to clean house right now so I will only be checking in temporarily untill later Ill be back grinding!! Thanks for the comment bro!!
    Hi Bars,
    i do not use the wallpaper clock, therefore i tried to change the info.plist in the root, without success any help appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Page 24 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast