Page 23 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Bars I'm ready to donate to get your Sweet theme, but I got a question for you. Do you know if I can install your theme using DiskAid. I just got that because it says it would work and I don't have wifi. But I wanted to ask you also because it's your theme. Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 123newguy For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-17)

Green Apple
    Thanks

123newguy,

Yes you can, in fact Ive used it before. Its a great utility for browsing your iphone/ipod file system

Harley

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HarleyMo For This Useful Post:

123newguy (2009-07-17), barsoverbeats (2009-07-17)

Im almost sure that diskaid will work, as I have used it in the past for this function. I do recommend iPhoneBrowser for windows platform as there are alot of little perks. So long as you have OpenSSH installed from cydia you shouldn't have an issue....

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMo View Post
    Fantastic job Bars. Just loaded Pro beta 2 on my phone here at work, shhhhhhhh, dont tell the bosses lol

Love the load screens, and all the options for turning things off and on, ie, shelves, wallpaper clock etc.

Love this Theme.

Harley
    Where did you download PRO beta 2 from? I couldn't find it on Cydia. This theme looks AWESOME! GREAT JOB! I want it now...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Robinson For This Useful Post:

Ok thanks Bars, I also sent donation.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 123newguy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Robinson View Post
    Where did you download PRO beta 2 from? I couldn't find it on Cydia. This theme looks AWESOME! GREAT JOB! I want it now...
    Thanks for your interest, the screenshots I have posted do this theme NO justice either (ask anyone who has beta2)

currently it is available by donation only, which I think is well worth it....

Another great effort Rob.

Any chance of getting some extra nice icons done for SBSettings:

AutoLock
    Calculator
    iMC (Mobile Cinema)
    Safari DL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavioX For This Useful Post:

[quote=123newguy;4869476]Ok thanks Bars, I also sent donation.[/QUOTELink sent within seconds of reciept...

Quote Originally Posted by 123newguy View Post
    Ok thanks Bars, I also sent donation.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavioX View Post
    Another great effort Rob.

Any chance of getting some extra nice icons done for SBSettings:

AutoLock
    Calculator
    iMC (Mobile Cinema)
    Safari DL
    Of course sorry I didn't get them in beta 2

I will be wrapping it up this weekend and I WILL complete these for you. I will post them here when completed.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-17 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

123newguy (2009-07-17)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Thanks for your interest, the screenshots I have posted do this theme NO justice either (ask anyone who has beta2)

currently it is available by donation only, which I think is well worth it....
    Ok. Where can I donate and then how do I get it?

You can donate on my website that is in my sig below, I will then send you a link to the files with a readme on where to put the files provided.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

This looks really nice, very good job. Looking forward to release.
    Twitter: @reecouk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

You can donate on my website that is in my sig below, I will then send you a link to the files with a readme on where to put the files provided.
    Just donated. Let's theme this thing!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Robinson For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-18)

Thanks

hey bars i was still wondering if u can make the date b at the bottom of the wallpaper like the first beta, but have the clock up top
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Thanks

unzip and add this file to PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/de.lproj/

this will solve your issue.... It will be added to the package on my end... I will get the calc fixed for you tonight...
    Hi Bars,

already found out by myself and edited the strings.

Thanks anyway for all your great work.

Oni

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    Hey Bars,

Love the new default screens!

I was wondering if this could be added. When you close SB settings or say select the dock to open, etc there is the starburst that appears, letting you know you actually hit that button/toggle. This would be great if this same concept could be applied to the Application icons on the mail screens! You have this enabled for the phone keypad. Is this possible?
    Hi Bars - posted earlier. Is this possible?

new beta looks great!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to hall316 For This Useful Post:

I'll take a look at the mail table pressed tonight to see if electric effect works....

Sorry I'm super busy at work today!

I'll take a look at the mail table pressed tonight to see if electric effect works....

Sorry I'm super busy at work today!
    Thanks Bars. And by the way I actually meant to refer to the main screen application icons, not mail tables (sorry for the mistake). This would in a sense work as a poor man's haptic feedback.

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Are you non-English users still getting the crazy battery low percentage when the low battery notification splashes up? That is another thing I am going to try to fix for the update.... Let me know with your language noted...
    Hey Bars.......I had this issue while I was using iElegance (in English). I just figured it was a glitch with the JB process or something like that. I didn't even consider that it would have anything to do with the theme. Regardless....were you aware of this issue with the other theme?

I haven't had my battery down low enough with PRO.....I'll have to check it out tonight to see if the problem still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by scottshaft View Post
    Hey Bars.......I had this issue while I was using iElegance (in English). I just figured it was a glitch with the JB process or something like that. I didn't even consider that it would have anything to do with the theme. Regardless....were you aware of this issue with the other theme?

I haven't had my battery down low enough with PRO.....I'll have to check it out tonight to see if the problem still exists.
    It is fixed in the newest PRO beta it was a simple edit in the SprinBoard.strings file.

It now says Low Juice and 20% remaining....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-17 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 23 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast