Page 21 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

I think I am drooling waiting for the update. *wipes chin with napkin*

Thumbs up Quiet unlock?
    Bars-
    Has anyone mentioned the modified sounds being too quiet? Maybe its just me but even on full volume it seems like the unlock/mail/sms are a little to quiet to grab my attention with my phone in my pocket/desk.

Everything else about the theme is amazing. I love the date above the dock and the extra 3 spaces it gives up top not having to use 3 blanks.

Thanks and keep it up.

I have the sane issue with the sound I find it a bit quiet but I thought it was just me.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    There's my homie!! What it is roughneck?? lol
    Lol. Work has been killer this week. Thats ok though. You havent tried to aim me to no avail have you? Trying to figure out if my beejive is working right.

Arite i resized the numbers on the hurtmold font. They look alot better now!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Great I can't wait to give it a try.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hchavarria For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-17)

Nice work Bars love the theme use iElegance now can't wait till this was is released I will try to donate if I can low on cash for now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deba515 For This Useful Post:

I'm lookin at the punctuation and that's small too-i'm gonna go update that now...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeshow69 View Post
    Bars-
    Has anyone mentioned the modified sounds being too quiet? Maybe its just me but even on full volume it seems like the unlock/mail/sms are a little to quiet to grab my attention with my phone in my pocket/desk.

Everything else about the theme is amazing. I love the date above the dock and the extra 3 spaces it gives up top not having to use 3 blanks.

Thanks and keep it up.
    I agree, the sounds are very quiet. The IElegance ones are too though. I never really thought much about it till you said that lol...

I have purposely made them on the softer side so that they are not obnoxious, if the general agreement is to boost them I can boost them....

Writing tutorial for beta 2....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

mikeshow69 (2009-07-17)

Damn bars... i can't imagine the frusteration you must go through trying to get things right. I'm only working on a freaking font and it's a pain in the *** to keep fixing, loading, respringing, and then testing to see if it looks good! Anyways, fixed spacing issues and punctuation in this one...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I have purposely made them on the softer side so that they are not obnoxious, if the general agreement is to boost them I can boost them....

Writing tutorial for beta 2....
    only ones i would vote boost, would be the dailer.

I was gonna boost the sms tone myself as its hard to hear from my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by ak47clown View Post
    Damn bars... i can't imagine the frusteration you must go through trying to get things right. I'm only working on a freaking font and it's a pain in the *** to keep fixing, loading, respringing, and then testing to see if it looks good! Anyways, fixed spacing issues and punctuation in this one...
    You are absolutely correct theming is by no means an easy process especially if you want things to be decent...

im on it...

iElegance PRO beta 2 released!!

If I missed someone please reply to the beta one email and let me know, I will gladly kick the new link over....

anyone holding out....this is the time to get it....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-17 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

TimVFR (2009-07-17)

Got it.....like it

Hey Bars, maybe a list of all the changes....so I dont miss anything or has it already been listed and Im retarded?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Aww man i got missed.. hope you're still on i won't get any sleep if i can't try the theme!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bandit_kaine For This Useful Post:

you got it now...sorry bro!!

awesome update!! Lauren Hill starting to get to me a little though... lol ... gonna have to swap that out...

otherwise sweetest fn' theme ive ever seen!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to faseone For This Useful Post:

Change list: Default loading screens for all default apps, facebook, mxtube, cydia, xGPS, Jaadu VNC, Pandora (fontswap will be added oops....)

Wallpaper clock with abreviated days/months (and an additional 24 hr version)

AT&T carrier logo added, iElegance script carrier added w/ matching battery % in same font

sms-recieved1.caf sound boosted a bit

27. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-07-17)

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    I was gonna boost the sms tone myself as its hard to hear from my pocket.
    I was going to end up with this route too. I get a lot of email for work and sometime I miss them because I didn't hear it.

Page 21 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast