Page 17 of 110 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

I just wanted to drop a quick note. It seems like a few people on here think this BETA isn't a beta at all. Generally when something is in a beta you give FEEDBACK and in this case OPINIONS on what you think. Some of us on this board have been doing just that while others are giving us crap or saying the theme is perfect (which it really is unless you are super picky like myself). If I am wrong about giving feedback or my opinion (and I have been doing so in a constructive way not a rude way because I respect the work Bars has done) then let us know that our feedback isn’t welcome and I will gladly stop posting things that I think could be improved and maybe other will as well. Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-15)

a beta is a still a work in progress with people using the theme giving feedback or suggestions and thats exactly what were doing. if it was done then he would release it

I am taking all things into concideration. It is not final, therefor it's beta. I appreciate the feedback given. There are certain things that are final at this point. If you have followed my theming at all you can tell that I am very responsive to feedback, hence alot of the new look and new options available. I am sorry if you didn't feel I was being responsive enough, opinions are always thought over. Again, thanks for any feedback that is given....

I was telling Cpjr on a sidebar that I was starting to feel that my theme was flawed and I think that he was just trying to help me understand that there is no way that I could possibly please everyones wishes as I have tried to do in the past. I accually let these little things stress me out when I shouldn't so much. I hope you can understand!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-15 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

dirtymax08 (2009-07-15), not2c4u (2009-07-15), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-15)

Donation sent! I'm like a kid at Christmas right now.........

Edit: he's fast.. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I'm sorry I don't have a solid date in which it will be in cydia. For now I am still taking donations for the beta files. I can tell you that when it hits cydia it WILL be the cleanest theme in cydia.

Beta team, there will be an update coming this weekend some time I will give a more soled expectation when we get closer....
    thanks for the info.. i will deffinately keep up with this topic because the screen shots of the theme so far look awesome... keep up the awesome work man...

Thanks

Just want to say Bars that your theme is excellent and I can't get enough of it!!! Don't let the picky people bring you down... you ARE the man and you make the nicest themes available for the platform.

Looking forward to the update this weekend!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azlum For This Useful Post:

Just sent a donation. Looking forward to checking out the beta.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hall316 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Azlum View Post
    Just want to say Bars that your theme is excellent and I can't get enough of it!!! Don't let the picky people bring you down... you ARE the man and you make the nicest themes available for the platform.

Looking forward to the update this weekend!
    This!

Thanks

yea bars dont let these ppl who dnt kno waht BETA means, u made amazing themes and i love them as do everyone else who is using them. and i kno this was mentioned before i actually like the lightning when keys ae pressed so i think u shuld keep that, if u dnt ill jus ssh it back in . anyways cant wait for this weekend for the next release.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

O Bars I love the lightning as well. I thought the one you put out on the 1.6 forum was the same as the one in the PRO and it wasnt thats why i said to ADD that in the PRO version but come to find out it is already there. Love the theme just put 1.6 on a friends phone at work since he just got his iPhone! Can't wait for the new load screens!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

Default Hurtmold Font
    You can get the Hurtmold font for iPhone here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iyonymxq2g2
    Last edited by FlavioX; 2009-07-16 at 01:05 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlavioX For This Useful Post:

chezpaul (2009-07-16), x2dope (2009-07-16)

^Sorry link not allowed from that site. You need to download and post it directly, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FlavioX View Post

Hurtmold.rar
    thanks for the font but i remember you saying its not like a drag and drop to use the font.......instructions would be nice thanks!

I felt a little the same, the way you guys jump on someone who says he doesn't like the theme. It's his right to give his opinion. I gave my opinion on the Dialer missing something where the digits go an no one said anything.
    Here's a look at what I was talking about... that's the first pic and then the second pic is just with the new font called Frontin which I'm using which ressembles the one bars has but isn't as wide...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -090412021307342008.png   -photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by FlavioX View Post

Hurtmold.rar
    Thanks man.. will try it.

Guys, all you have to do if the font is running into the next in SBSetings is move the order. I have to make this theme like I am making it for 100,000's of people. So some things that are personal opinions wont get changed. That doesnt mean that I do not value you opinions, it means am making this for 100,000's of people...

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmperor View Post
    When is the new theme coming out?
    Again, I dont have an exact release day yet. Many folks have it already due to their own generosity. Those said people will be recieving an "almost finished package" this weekend some time.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-16 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey bars checking out the new splash screens....they look money on the phone

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-16)

@FlavioX thanks for the font I will for sure be using this on and off with other fonts.

Man love the look. Just donated....cant wait to receive!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Donation sent!

Thanks for all of your hard work on this as well as iElegance.

Not sure if this gets me on the Beta list or not, but either way.....money well spent.

Page 17 of 110 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast