Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The German things are difficult for me to do...well because I dont know any German.
    I have modified the wallpaper.html file to be in Dutch. If someone wants it in German just open it with an editor and replace the days and months with the correct local names. So in German it should be:

Sunday -> Sonntag
    Monday -> Montag
    Tuesday -> Dienstag
    Wednesday -> Mittwoch
    Thursday -> Donnerstag
    Friday -> Freitag
    Saturday -> Samstag

January -> Januar
    February -> Februar
    March -> Mδrz
    April -> April
    May -> Mai
    June -> Juni
    July -> Juli
    August -> August
    September -> September
    October -> Oktober
    November -> November
    December -> Dezember

Also I have changed the order so instead of "Monday, July 13" it now shows "Monday, 13 July". The relevant line now is as follows:

document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_date + " " + this_month_name_array[this_month] //concat long date string
    Last edited by FlavioX; 2009-07-13 at 10:31 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlavioX For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-13), not2c4u (2009-07-13)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Bars, my English is not good enough to express how do I like this theme.!!!
    One think that does not fit me, even i love it, is the Font. As I'm spanish, i think this font don't cover the accent in the letters, so i does not looks as perfect as it really is.
    I would like to leave than font' because it looks great. Can you suggest me if I can find it complete anywhere else?
    Anyhow, thanks thanks thanks and congratulations for a job very well done!

Just thought I'd show off how great this theme is looking

Also, though it's an incredibly small bug I thought you'd like to know anyways. If you look really closely on the status bar, you can see the outline of the clock. Again, I'm perfectly fine with it, but I figured you might want to know about it anyways
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sportsmaniac1322 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-13)

Oh sweet!
    Thanks Bars I just got the Link!
    Can't wait to put it on...
    If I have helped in any way, hit that "Thanks!" Button now!

ok got a few Questions i put the LockBackground font where i put the Helvetticas and the lockscreen only has the Helvettica font. none of the lockbackground fonts work i guess. also i put the lockbackground wallpaper in the theme and resprung/rebooted and its just flat black. what the issue is.

That is the Lockbackground font.... There is a theme for iElegance Lockbackground... select it in winterboard. The reason I made it a separate theme is so that people can use a custome one of there choice...

I did see a few people, not related to my theme have issues with LockBackgrounds on 3., Maybe you have that issue. OI would try to search the forum under skins and theme development...
    Off to my full time...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-13 at 01:28 PM.

Also what happened to the battery that i saw in the pictures?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wow Bars, you have a fulltime job like the rest of us ? I think the forum thinks your fulltime is making the theme and answering questions. lol Have a good day at work and thanks again for the kick ***** theme. Works great

Harley

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HarleyMo For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-13)

Uh Oh... I got some bad news here. It seems that when I plugged my iphone in to get charged over night, I got the sad iphone display. I know yesterday I updated the mobilesubstrate on Cydia because a new one was released. Whether or not that has anything to do with this is beyond me. All I know is I tried it a few times and I get the sad iphone display each time. Is anyone else having this problem, after updating their mobilesubstrate maybe? I unplug it from the USB thing and then it works after respringing, but then I plug it back in and sad iphone.

Hey Bars is it just me or have you not included the PRO Keyboard in the package?
    I had seen the PRO Keyboard on page one and it looks awesome!
    But I don't see it on my iTouch...
    I checked the files and I don't see anything...
    Maybe I missed something or you just didn't include it.

Just want to check...

P.S. Either way, great theme!

Quote Originally Posted by iTouchTeek View Post
    Hey Bars is it just me or have you not included the PRO Keyboard in the package?
    I had seen the PRO Keyboard on page one and it looks awesome!
    But I don't see it on my iTouch...
    I checked the files and I don't see anything...
    Maybe I missed something or you just didn't include it.

Just want to check...

P.S. Either way, great theme!
    I think the keyboard had to be remade from scratch because of the changes in the new firmware or something. I think he is working on it right now? I think.... LOL >.<

Green Apple
    Thanks

ITouchTeek,

Keyboard theming is NOT working on 3.0 yet because we are waiting on Winterboard to update their program to handle it. As soon at that happens then we will be able to take advantage of keyboard themeing. Bars hasnt been able to test his keyboard theme for PRO until that happens.

Harley

Hi , i dont like this icon :
    FSO_LockIcon.png
    can you change this small icon please ? Thanksssss

Quote Originally Posted by shoemocker View Post
    I think the keyboard had to be remade from scratch because of the changes in the new firmware or something. I think he is working on it right now? I think.... LOL >.<
    I hope it finishes.
    It looks awesome.
    Can't wait to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by iloris69 View Post
    Hi , i dont like this icon :
    FSO_LockIcon.png
    can you change this small icon please ? Thanksssss
    And can you pleaaasse translate the pannel who is in the home in french ?? pleassssseeee !!!!!
    thank you very much

Yes I have a very demanding full time salary position. I do "break/fix" desktop and laptop hardware and software support for a large insurance company. I do think that alot of people think that I theme full time living at moms house. Lol

I not only have a fulltime but I have a part time job on top of that...and I have 2 kids... So if I don't get to EVERYTHING I can say I do my best!

About the mobilesubstrate I did not upgrade mine because I like to wait a few days when updates like that are released.... I assume that is what is causing your sad iPhone as I have not yet seem a safe mode crash since upgrading to 3.0...

I am also not working on the keyboard yet. I have the kb-STD done that you saw in the screenshots. I refuse to continue on to do the full keyboard which takes hours to create untill I can test and see what it looks like on the phone. As soon as winterboard is updated to accept the keyboard images, I will be making a new keyboard for PRO....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-13 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Okay looking forward to that moment.

Oh Bars where do I put the PRO Font?
    Last edited by iTouchTeek; 2009-07-13 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

iTouchTeek,

I dont have it in front of me, but if you look at the readme file that was included with the download, it has instructions in there on where to put the font

Harley

just donated. thanks for your great work

Alright thanks, I'll check the read me!
    Last edited by iTouchTeek; 2009-07-13 at 05:37 PM.

Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast