Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

^--- Thinks the theme looks great. I wasn't a huge fan of the unlock sound but its kinda growing on me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeshow69 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-13)

When I put that unlock sound on I knew that some people would immediately take it off. Some will hate it and some will LOVE it. I have gotten many complements on it and I think it may be "growing" on everyone who has it.

Thanks for your input!!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    WeatherIcon theme is working. It now requires a Yahoo weather location code instead of a zip code... If you go to Yahoo weather and put in your location you can get the code from the address bar. If you do not want to do this simply turn override location OFF in WeatherIcon settings...

Example of weather code from yahoo...

AWESOME! Works perfect now! Kinda dumbfounded I couldn't figure that out but thanks! BTW PRO is awesome, and thanks to you Bars I haven't accomplished much today since I have been making Icons alll day, ahhh but who cares! Can't wait for more!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FFBiZZ For This Useful Post:

Hey Bars, just so you know when you launch iTunes it says "App Store." LOL Just thought I would give you a heads up and great work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 1tufgt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 1tufgt View Post
    Hey Bars, just so you know when you launch iTunes it says "App Store." LOL Just thought I would give you a heads up and great work.
    Drop these into /PRO.theme/Folders/MobileStore.app

Did anyone go to power off the phone yet? I changed the English strings a bit...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default-album.png   -default-black.png   -default.png   -default-itms.png   -default-redeem.png  

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Drop these into /PRO.theme/Folders/MobileStore.app

Did anyone go to power off the phone yet? I changed the English strings a bit...
    Nice power off.......

Do I just right click and save as the images? Or do I need to open the attachments and then save them?

hey bars is there a way you could make me a carrier icon like the one that says PRO only it says AT&T? I love the font on the PRO but kinda like having AT&T there. Thanks so much if you can get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by 1tufgt View Post
    Nice power off.......

Do I just right click and save as the images? Or do I need to open the attachments and then save them?
    open in new window, right click save image as...

Thanks bar, I've been wondering how to do that for awhile. I always just clicked on it.

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    hey bars is there a way you could make me a carrier icon like the one that says PRO only it says AT&T? I love the font on the PRO but kinda like having AT&T there. Thanks so much if you can get it done.
    Here you go... I think I will be using this one also... it looks better than Pro...

Its its own separate theme so just drag it into your themes directory and enable and drag above everything in WinterBoard...
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

FFBiZZ (2009-07-13)

I just couldn't take it anymore! your work is incredible! Donation has been sent

Thanks for all your hard work!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 18.4009 For This Useful Post:

The link is in your inbox.. Thanks for joining us!

ATT carrier logo theme on previous page.. And im using it!!

Everyone I have to get some sleep. If anyone else is planning on getting the beta tonight you have to make it happen within the next 5 minutes or it will be sent to you in the morning.... Thanks!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-13 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

nm
    Last edited by x2dope; 2009-07-13 at 07:18 AM.

Date, date, date.. Bars, how do I take it off ? I love the theme but I'm the kind of guy who doesn't need a reminder of what day is today...

Still trying to figure out where my battery icon percentage went to... Hint, hint...

^If you talking about the date above the dock....just remove the wallpaper.HTML file in the main theme folder.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    ^If you talking about the date above the dock....just remove the wallpaper.HTML file in the main theme folder.
    I did that and was also pretty sure it would do the trick but it didn't...
    And yes I rebooted.

Also bars, I might have found a bug...
    PRO.Theme/Folders/Springboard.app
    All the Default_Percent_%25.png have the numbers 25 in there...
    That shouldn't be right ?
    I thought that might be why I didn't have my percentage going but no...

^If your using the theme WITHOUT shelves....then....

There is also the same wallpaper.html file in the "No shelves" theme for Pro....

You have to delete that one too.

PS- Its also in the "leather WP" theme.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    ^if your using the theme without shelves....then....

There is also the same wallpaper.html file in the "no shelves" theme for pro....

You have to delete that one too.

Ps- its also in the "leather wp" theme.
    ta da! :d

Hey Bars I sent my donation plus check your PMs and email...
    Waiting for link...
    If I have helped in any way, hit that "Thanks!" Button now!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to iTouchTeek For This Useful Post:

^He wont b back on until in the morning

29. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast