Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

  1. #2161
    things are good my way thanks for asking. just trying to finish up TGHD ill send you a copy when im done. Happy Holidays

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2010-12-25)

  3. #2162
    been ready to donate to the iphone 4 version of this theme since the release of the iphone 4...just a super sweet theme that everyone will love.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2010-12-27)

  5. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    been ready to donate to the iphone 4 version of this theme since the release of the iphone 4...just a super sweet theme that everyone will love.
    Thanks my man, I appreciate that..... I have a few loose ends to get worked out on some of my other themes, as you know, and I will be full speed ahead, on it. I have been running what I do have done for the last week, and I think it will be a real hit!! It is going to be a really nice change of pace from what the current trend is

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    x2dope (2010-12-27)

  7. #2164
    can we go ahead and donate for this and get on the beta list? I would like to just get a present in email one day and it be the iPhone 4 iElegance theme.

  8. #2165
    Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    can we go ahead and donate for this and get on the beta list? I would like to just get a present in email one day and it be the iPhone 4 iElegance theme.
    It's a bit early in the process for it yet... I will let you know personally as soon as I'm ready for you! thanks bro, for your continued support

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    x2dope (2011-01-09)

  10. #2166
    Default 3gs version 4.1
    Hi
    Bought this theme from cidia yesterday and what an awsome theme it is. Can somebody please give me some help to change my sms bubble from green to blue and how can i get the slider to line up. The icons on the SB are very small is there a way to make them normal size. Or is this not possible on 4.1. Will the new HD iphone4 version work on 3gs.
    Thanks

    Bars help!!
    Last edited by vokey7; 2011-01-16 at 11:03 PM.

  11. #2167
    iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts

    Shout out to bars!!!

  12. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by vokey7 View Post
    Hi
    Bought this theme from cidia yesterday and what an awsome theme it is. Can somebody please give me some help to change my sms bubble from green to blue and how can i get the slider to line up. The icons on the SB are very small is there a way to make them normal size. Or is this not possible on 4.1. Will the new HD iphone4 version work on 3gs.
    Thanks

    Bars help!!
    Yes the new version will be ported to the 3G/3GS.... the new version makes this look like my kids made it

  13. #2169
    nice one, any idea when you gonna release it?

  14. #2170
    Nevermind.. just got everything working
    Last edited by weaksos1; 2011-01-27 at 09:38 AM.

  15. #2171
    I purchased the pro version Of ielegance yesterday and when i go into winter board i select the pro clock lock screen all that not duplicatein shelves no shelves and the lockscreen slider doesnt work status bar is the same just wondering if they have to be in any particular order or what would really like to get this working
    Last edited by Howiedahowitzer; 2011-02-25 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Omitted a detail

  16. #2172
    uhhh i jailbroke but nothin not even cydia got 4.2.1 update and still nothin

  17. #2173
    Gotta run loader if jailbroke with greenpoison it will install cydia i suggest take off autolock if it locks you gotta start over with the install

  18. #2174
    Jailbroke with Redsn0w and downloaded the theme which I'd purchased earlier but it's not showing up in Winterboard.. any ideas?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackened75 For This Useful Post:

    Rciaots (2011-04-09)

  20. #2175

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Blackened75 (2011-04-08)

  22. #2176

  23. #2177
    Default Hello
    Please, how can i edit the Plist, that the Calender looks a little bit better. That Friday is a litte bit more down and the 8 is a little bit smaler. Thanks for helping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0031.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  24. #2178
    Just curious to know if you ever managed to finish porting to IP4 or not?? REALLY love this theme, and a 4 is in my very near future.

    If not, will this version work on a 4 as is, with auto creating icons???

    Thanks..

  25. #2179
    This is a great theme, and I've been using this for a long time. I'm just wondering if any updates for ios 5+ are in the works, or has the creator moved on to other things?

  26. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by jwalls View Post
    This is a great theme, and I've been using this for a long time. I'm just wondering if any updates for ios 5+ are in the works, or has the creator moved on to other things?
    I'm trying to bring you guys all up to my more current projects!! Im doing a decent size update for Elite PRO HD as we speak (2012 update/ios5.0.1 updates )


Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •