Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Is the issue with the shadows not lining up when an icon is pressed fixable?

I'm looking for that wallpaper but without the lights and shelves.
    I couldn't find it so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper5shelves.png  

Bars, are you considering doing a true port to ios4 (HD) or is there just a bunch of workaround fixes to get it to look proper like on 3.1.2 ?

I ask, only beacause while i do like classified, ielegance has been the only one i now use for quite some time. I'm also considering upgrading to a new iphone, and would REALLY like to be able to have this skin on it, looking as it should..

Thanks for ALL you do. It's greatly appreciated..

Bait

Quote Originally Posted by jwalls View Post
    Is the issue with the shadows not lining up when an icon is pressed fixable?
    Sure place the attached two files, in /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Baitcaster View Post
    Bars, are you considering doing a true port to ios4 (HD) or is there just a bunch of workaround fixes to get it to look proper like on 3.1.2 ?

I ask, only beacause while i do like classified, ielegance has been the only one i now use for quite some time. I'm also considering upgrading to a new iphone, and would REALLY like to be able to have this skin on it, looking as it should..

Thanks for ALL you do. It's greatly appreciated..

Bait
    I am not really sure, IMO, Elite PRO HD, which is in a Beta phase right now, blows iElegance PRO off the map. I have had thoughts of updating iElegance PRO, for the iphone 4, it just seems to me that it would be going backwards from what I currently have released.... It takes ALOT of time to do also! This doesnt mean that I definitely wont either....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Baitcaster (2011-10-09)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Delete SBDockBG.png from /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/

It works! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    It works! Thanks!
    No problem, thank you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

MindGem (2010-10-10)

Oops! Forgot to press the thanks button!

Sure place the attached two files, in /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/
    Thank you for the reply. I placed the two files where you said, rebooted, but the shadows are still appearing up and to the left of the icon.

I fixed a few issues deleted files and changing winter board priorities. The only thing I don't see is the lockscreen doesnt have any kind of lock its just blank and you tap the screen. Is there suppose to be one? I do not like it blank. Also is there a way to find icons in one place or do I need to go though every page to see if someone made one? I think some of these would have been made already since they are quite popular. I dont care to have all my icons done, it would be nice, but I just want to get my first page done.

Thank you,

Phone Zap
    words with friends
    twitbird pre
    funny pics
    byteSMS

never mind I just saw the tread that has them.

I just finally got this one working correctly how I like it and noticed the HD Pro theme was listed in this place. I also paid for that, but it didnt skin my icons and looked nothing like my friends iphone4 did so I thought it wasnt compatible
    Last edited by jonathan1683; 2010-10-19 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello

I just bought your theme from cydia. thank you so much for this. it is truly wonderful !

I have a new Iphone 4. and i am a new when it comes to cydia and winterBoard. so i apologize in advance for this questions..

This is how your theme looks on my Iphone:

calculator:

*as you can see the calculator it self is still has the iphone fonts. and not the theme fonts. Also the battery and the clock in the top don't have those cool icons you have in your pictures..
    can you help me please and tell me how to set it up in the right way ?

Thank you so much !!

Ariel.

Quote Originally Posted by smounche View Post
    Hello

I just bought your theme from cydia. thank you so much for this. it is truly wonderful !

I have a new Iphone 4. and i am a new when it comes to cydia and winterBoard. so i apologize in advance for this questions..

This is how your theme looks on my Iphone:

calculator:

*as you can see the calculator it self is still has the iphone fonts. and not the theme fonts. Also the battery and the clock in the top don't have those cool icons you have in your pictures..
    can you help me please and tell me how to set it up in the right way ?

Thank you so much !!

Ariel.
    The theme is not made for the iPhone 4..... I MAY make an iPhone 4 version at some point... Your best bet for now is to get "Elite PRO HD"

Email me, at [email protected]

edit: stupid question, sorry
    Last edited by lefty182; 2010-12-06 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lefty182 View Post
    edit: stupid question, sorry
    Email me if you need me! [email protected]

Default Compatible with iOS4
    Is ths theme iOS4 Compatible Yet? It runs on my wife 3GS fine, however I'm not sure it has been ported to 4.X yet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r.d.wilson View Post
    Is ths theme iOS4 Compatible Yet? It runs on my wife 3GS fine, however I'm not sure it has been ported to 4.X yet.

Thanks
    I am working on the full retina iPhone 4 version now

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Baitcaster (2011-05-07), TRUCKINLOW (2010-12-25), x2dope (2010-12-26)

same here any fix?

same here any fix? for the shadow not lining up?
    Last edited by Deadlydanz93; 2010-12-24 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Short and sweet. iElegance on Beta-Carotene. The theme is called iElegance PRO. I have been working very hard on it. Everything has been redone from ground up. It is very clean and very detailed. PRO has been released to Cydia...

All comments welcome... Thanks for looking!
    bars was born for this
    this theme still lookin hoooot
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

22. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-25)

I am working on the full retina iPhone 4 version now
    Nice Bro cant wait to see it on my phone

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    Nice Bro cant wait to see it on my phone
    Thanks man!! I cant wait to get it on EVERYONES phone!! Long time no talk! I hope all is well around your way!! Happy Holidays bro!

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    bars was born for this
    this theme still lookin hoooot
    Thanks man!! I appreciate the kind words.... its comments like that, that keep me going strong!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-12-25 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

TRUCKINLOW (2010-12-25)

Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 LastLast