Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Quote Originally Posted by Kokspang View Post
    I simply can't get the icons to line up, nomatter what I do, they just place themselves over the clock.
    I tried to email and PM the creator, but no response
    Btw I'm using an iPhone 3G with IOS 4,00
    make your own icons, theres a file inside the folder if you ssh inside it, you need photoshop though, very simple process

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

SICK BRO,it's my fav theme I been waiting 4 it,it's so worth it,thnx 4 the time n hard work

Default I need help with this themes
    I just purchased this theme and installed it on my Iphone 4 IOS 4.01 but the icons it work great but the lightning, dialer pad and some of the item not working. Please help me on how thanks!

Default anyone help how can I move the icons down below the clock
    I dont know how to make the icons move down little bit.
    Also
    i need some help setting up my iphone4 with ielegance pro theme. i just want this to look like the screenshots for the theme, but certain things are not changing in my phone. taskbar icons (signal strength, 3g symbol, battery meter), calculator, dialer and certain aspects are not changing to the pro theme. i looked on their website, but can't find any answers. if anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. i have no idea what i'm doing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0092.png  
    Last edited by kevinv21; 2010-08-24 at 09:09 AM.

Where do you get this charging skin?

Quote Originally Posted by bootyleg View Post
    make your own icons, theres a file inside the folder if you ssh inside it, you need photoshop though, very simple process
    Why should I make my own??
    I paid for this theme, is it to much to ask for, to simply get what I paid for..
    If I want to have xstra icons then your right, I can make them myself , BUT al I want is the icons to line up.

Default Help on the weather configs setting
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I only uploaded the edited and additional files. Thanks again to Barsoverbeats for the PROtheme and thanks to ancola for the additional weather and calendar. If you don't have the PRO version, it should work with the regular iElegence. Anyway when you extract the rar file there are 2 separate parts you SSH, one you drag Apple Pro Calendar as a separate theme and then you go further into what I called PROExperiment. and just for each folder inside just add the couple files into the same folder on your iPhone. Finally remember to go to weather.yahoo.com and find you city for your code in the url and then edit the PROExperiment/Widget/Configs/Weather-Config.js where it says var locale to get your weather. I also included a screenshot of the order of how I have my Winterboard setup inorder for it to work. You can ignore ThingsLockInfo and Gruppled LockInfo that is for my Lockscreen

Can you help me on the weather configs I've input the weather code but not showed the city it's keep stated "Loading...." can you help me how to set the correct one thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0096.png   -weather.jpg  

not too like over crowded, just PERFECT

your time and effort in this is well worth it

me will try finding this through cydia

i just got my ielegance pro but i cant seem to get it right..
    my setting now is only Pro is ticked, with iblank .. i dont got other's like iconlism or shrink installed.
    this is what my phone look like now

and what i wanted is this

oh another thing is, i need my icon labels back as well... cant figure out which is which lol
    im on 3GS, os 4.0.1
    do i need to install font swap? or what do i miss..
    help please someone..

anyone help please?
    Last edited by saintzzz; 2010-08-29 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can you send me a screenshot of your winterboard options? [email protected]

sented, thanks

Hi all.

I used to have 3.12 with pro installed no prblem at all but I've now went to 4.01 and JB with Jailbreakme.com

I re-installed Ipro again via cydia but now it's all gone to pot. The background shadows when you select an icon is no where near the incon and the same when you mute/unmute, also looks like the icons need moved/aligned.

Have I missed something?

Tried searching and also reading so, so, so many pages but no joy. Also how do you change the carrier signal so that it shows the 3G fireball etc

Any help would be appreciated (oh I have pro at the bottom of winterboard)

Yes same for me here. Is this updated for ios4?

In order for the icons to sit right, you need to delete the dock from the theme /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/SBDockBG.png

If you guys need help, feel free to email me with specific questions

[email protected]

This is not fully working on iPhone 4... My only iphone4 theme is called CLASSified HD

Bars its not fully working on 3gs. 4.1. Thats the issue. Unless im mistaken. Emotw.

love da team

Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    Can you help me on the weather configs I've input the weather code but not showed the city it's keep stated "Loading...." can you help me how to set the correct one thanks!
    I too am struggling with this. I've put in the correct code for my location but it just sits there and looks at me.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    Bars its not fully working on 3gs. 4.1. Thats the issue. Unless im mistaken. Emotw.
    What is your issue?

Bars, when I use this on 4.0 the icons position gets f*cked up. But with 3.1.2 its perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    Bars, when I use this on 4.0 the icons position gets f*cked up. But with 3.1.2 its perfect.
    Delete SBDockBG.png from /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

MindGem (2010-10-10)

Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast